PDA

View Full Version : What a cheat day I had!

BostonBull
03-04-2006, 07:30 PM
I sarted today as a regular day and then said screw it. I had a good breakfast and lunch. Then I had a whole rack of ribs, cole slaw, baked beans, french fries, buffalo chicken fingers, and pulled pork oh yeah and a cornbread muffin for supper. Now for dessert Starbucks lowfat Ice cream. MMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!! :evillaugh

Anyone else having a great cheat day?

Do you guys enter these days into fitday or just leave today blank?

Davidelmo
03-04-2006, 07:36 PM
lolol, sounds good.

The thing about fitday is so true though. Sometimes I feel so bad I dont want to enter it!

I'm on a bulk though but I think I did close to 7000kcal yesterday. :O

Clifford Gillmore
03-05-2006, 03:51 AM
Breakfast - 1000 cal shake, two big serves of cereal, plus banana's, carton of milk.

Mid Morning snack - Protein Shake, 1lbs of ham, salad, 2x mars bars.

Lunch - 3 x Meat pies, 1000cal shake, sups, spiralina, orange.

Afternoon tea - Protein shake, cup of tea, 2 x mars bars, 2 x apples.

Dinner - 1000cal shake - 3 x sausage rolls, tomato salad, cool drink, maybe a choc biscuit in a few minutes.

Total water for the day 7 litres so far, looking forward to more.

brickt.
03-05-2006, 04:38 AM
Lunch - 3 x Meat pies

Something crappy like Manning's, or an uber from a sweet bakery?

ShockBoxer
03-05-2006, 06:35 AM
I *try* and enter as much as I can on a cheat day, heavily using www.calorieking.com , but realize that it's probably not accurate.

Davidelmo
03-05-2006, 08:55 AM
Breakfast - 1000 cal shake, two big serves of cereal, plus banana's, carton of milk.

Dinner - 1000cal shake - 3 x sausage rolls, tomato salad, cool drink, maybe a choc biscuit in a few minutes.

Impressive!! 1lb of ham and yet you had room for lunch

deeder
03-05-2006, 02:03 PM

4 mars bars? So much for clean bulking!

Jordanbcool
03-05-2006, 10:00 PM
Ahh i remember one really bad cheat day. It started out like a regular day. Woke up, had my usual portion of cereal, continued the rest of my day eating at my normal times. Then around 7 p.m. when i have my last meal, my family wanted to go out. So i said what the heck lets go. Turns out we end up going to OCB!!
For those people that dont know, that stands for OLD COUNTRY BUFFET!! Needless to say, i had 2 plates of heart stopping cholesteral food. I also gourged on 5-6 desserts and countless sodas. O and when i say 2 plates, i mean two HUGE plates. Licked my plate clean......:rolleyes: Im scared to say it but that day i know my caloric intake was around 9k :french:

mmmmmmmmm heart stopping.......

-jordan

Eszekial
03-05-2006, 11:58 PM
Two days ago, I had Papa John's Pan Pizza, 2 Large Chocolate Bar Donuts. 1 Chocolate Milk Shake, Buffalo Wings, Lots of Ranch dressing.

Cheat meals are sooo satisfying... Until after your done eating.

I never enter these on fitday :D

brickt.
03-06-2006, 02:51 AM
Im scared to say it but that day i know my caloric intake was around 9k

Err, dude, do you know what 9k is worth in food? Search for a journal by a guy called Narcissus. He was eating 10k a day during his assisted bulk, and that is a ****TON OF FOOD.

tigo
03-06-2006, 03:37 AM
today was my friedns bday.. probably ate around 2500cal for dinner

16 oz baked potato
3 big slices mealoaf
mashed potatoes, veggies

largeass salad with oil vinegaaarette

Jordanbcool
03-06-2006, 06:22 AM
Im scared to say it but that day i know my caloric intake was around 9k

Err, dude, do you know what 9k is worth in food? Search for a journal by a guy called Narcissus. He was eating 10k a day during his assisted bulk, and that is a ****TON OF FOOD.

True, it was probably more around 6k, but still thats waaaay to much food even on a bulk. Unless your hulk hogan of course!

-jordan

ShockBoxer
03-06-2006, 06:24 AM

Not if you go free-form dirty bulk ape**** on an all you can eat buffet. I did that at an oriental buffet once... ate a dozen eggrolls, 20 sweet and sour chicken balls, two or three helpings of sweet and sour pork, and washed it down with a large chocolate shake, a small slice of apple pie with ice cream, a half-piece of cheesecake, and four bowls of jello with whipped cream. Later I went for dessert at DQ and got a large chocolate chip cookie dough blizzard. That's still not 9000 but it's close.

Yeah. Usually in my 200 lb days I'd eat only 1200 or 1500 cals and bottom my metabolism out... throwing in gorgefests like that on such a low caloric maintenance was what got me there in the first place.

Jordanbcool
03-06-2006, 06:34 AM
I swear.......Years ago when i was younger im surprised i wasent 10 times fatter. Before i lost all the weight (30 pounds total) I was 210 on a 5'8 frame. Talk about big! I was on the football team and a lineman so i had to be big. Anyways when i went to buffets i used to eat EVERYTHING in site. I'd have 3-4 HUGE plates of food. This includes fried chicken, pizza (yes they had that there), french fries, greasy baked beans, etc. Then after that i'd have about 6 helpings on cheesecake!!! Downed 12 sodas and afterwards i'd call it a night. I know those guys pocketbooks were hurting after me!

-jordan

brickt.
03-06-2006, 03:52 PM
Yeah. Usually in my 200 lb days I'd eat only 1200 or 1500 cals and bottom my metabolism out... throwing in gorgefests like that on such a low caloric maintenance was what got me there in the first place.

What's ironic is if you'd hade those gorge fest earlier on in the game whilst your metabolism was slowly taking the downward spiral, those 'refeeds,' so to speak, would have stopped it occuring. Life's a bitch.

eatit
03-06-2006, 04:45 PM
today was my friedns bday.. probably ate around 2500cal for dinner

16 oz baked potato
3 big slices mealoaf
mashed potatoes, veggies

largeass salad with oil vinegaaarette

I think this is probably one of the most boring "binges" ever. nothin' deep fried. No dessert. C'mon......

Optimum08
03-06-2006, 09:57 PM
Got to love the all you can eat buffets for a cheat day. We have a good chinese buffet right around here, it is absolutely delish.

Optimum08
03-06-2006, 09:57 PM
you cant beat 1000-1500 cal burritos from chipotle either.

Davidelmo
03-07-2006, 04:09 AM
Hell yeah, chinese all you can eat.

I go for the shredded chicken. I can easily get through 6-7 portions (and I reckon each portion is about one chicken breast.) It's deep fried and spiced... gorgeous! Tons of protein and kcal though :D

Buzzsaw
03-07-2006, 08:37 PM

Goddamnnnnnn! I need to be eating like you do.

ArchAngel777
03-07-2006, 08:43 PM
Hell yeah, chinese all you can eat.

I go for the shredded chicken. I can easily get through 6-7 portions (and I reckon each portion is about one chicken breast.) It's deep fried and spiced... gorgeous! Tons of protein and kcal though :D

David, David, David... Here you go telling me that you just can't lose your last bit of fat on the lower abs and then I find you talking about gorging on chinese food! Me thinks I found you out! HAHA, just joking...

I havn't had a Chinese buffet in like 6 months. I used to completely eat everything I possibly could and I litterally could barely walk out of there. I was so uncomfortable the rest of the day always too... But heck, it sure tasted good! Darnit, Now I have a small craving for it.

importriders
03-07-2006, 08:43 PM
Ive actually been refused service at an all you can eat sushi buffet. It was a made to order all you can eat sushi joint. Placed my first order in and ate it all in minutes. Put in second order and they wouldnt serve me anymore. I was soo pissed and still hungry. Manager actually pulled the "WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE" card. Said she would go bankrupt if she let me continue eating. This was my fourth visit to this place in two weeks. I guess they finally got fed up with me.

brickt.
03-07-2006, 08:47 PM
Imagine going on a cycle of DNP or something equally crazy, and binging at a all you can eat place every day of the week. Hah!

PS: Do not go on a cycle of DNP.