PDA

View Full Version : out the game for a little while

Detard
03-06-2006, 06:36 PM
ok, so im in a bit of a predicament... i used to go to the gym about 3 times a week. then i got really sick for a week and only went once... and that was last week, now, with my luck, i fractured my wrist snowboarding and have a cast... so i wont be lifting for about 2-3 weeks depending onhow it goes... am i gonna notice a substantial change once im good to go? its my right wrist that is hurt but the rest of my body is good. anyone have any tips on how to keep myself from deteriorating???

Paul Stagg
03-06-2006, 06:55 PM
That long off won't set you too far back.

I don't see why you can't train with a busted wrist.

BIGGA
03-06-2006, 07:03 PM
Hey bro, this might just be a blessing in disguise for you, most people need a break from training, just chill out, dont worry about it and youll be ready to give 110% when your back, i had 3 weeks off at xmas, i also felt lazy but i didnt lose much, and my body responded really well when i got back into it, i did look a little flatter though, but it only took 2 weeks to get back to where i was, ease into it too, dont expect to be pushing your usual weights after a layoff, dont wanna injure that wrist again.
If your legs are a weak part, then concentrate on them for a few weeks, good luck, and good health.

Detard
03-06-2006, 07:03 PM
well i can train legs and stuff, but i really cant lift anything heavy or twist my forarm at all cuz the bone that i fudged up is called the scaphoid or something and its inside and it hurts like a motherf..... if i do anything intense with it