PDA

View Full Version : My Boobies!!!

gainer334
03-10-2006, 05:43 PM
Ok, now that I have got your attention. I was wondering what the best exercises to do would be to develope the lower part of my chest. I have heard that decline db flyes and bench press are the best ways but I was wondering if anyone knew anything else...As you can see in the pic I dont like how it V's up. I want to have the nice roundness whenever I flex, not only when I am not flexing. To me it makes my chest look a lot smaller when I flex compared to when I am just relaxed. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks dudes and chicks!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y255/b18c1tegra/031006_edited-1.jpg

Tofer
03-10-2006, 07:21 PM
You can hit your chest from different angles but you can't target separate parts of your chest. Keep working out your chest and it should develop all-around. There's really no other way.

As for changing the shape of your chest, you're pretty much out of luck there too. Genetics determine a good deal of how your body will look and develop.

rookiebldr
03-10-2006, 09:20 PM
Right you are tofer. Gainer just keep working the chest, genetics will take care of the rest.

ederon
03-10-2006, 11:03 PM
i would suggest you try to possibly bulk a bit if you feel your chest is small. that way you can start hitting higher max's with your bench. and yea decline bench is the way to go. im sure you looking for other exercises but some of the simple ones are still the best. good luck

semaj
03-11-2006, 04:24 AM
I would suggest a non-lifting strategy. Pushups.... and plenty of them! Variations in stance (hand width and elevating your lower body) will help you to swell and round out your "boobies." I've been doing pushups long before I started lifting and found that they allow you to isolate those hard to target areas. While I attribute my strength to lifting, the more aesthetic attributes of my chest are due to pushups. Anyway, just a suggestion. Good Luck.

deeder
03-11-2006, 09:02 AM
I would suggest a non-lifting strategy. Pushups.... and plenty of them! Variations in stance (hand width and elevating your lower body) will help you to swell and round out your "boobies." I've been doing pushups long before I started lifting and found that they allow you to isolate those hard to target areas. While I attribute my strength to lifting, the more aesthetic attributes of my chest are due to pushups. Anyway, just a suggestion. Good Luck.

This is terrible advice. Doing pushups will not make your chest grow nor will it allow you to target 'specific areas'. Yes hand placement will allow you to isolate either your arms/shoulders or chest but since there aren't 'areas' you can hit on the chest as it is all one muscle this won't help your problem.

Anyway, Lift hard. Gain some mass as was said above. There's nothing you can do about the shape of your chest except make it bigger!

gainer334
03-11-2006, 01:16 PM
Thanks for all the replies guys. I really appreciate it. I knew I would get some attention with the subject line as "Boobies".
hahaha

getfit
03-11-2006, 01:44 PM
upper body looks pretty good, how the legs?

Slim Schaedle
03-11-2006, 01:47 PM
:scratch:

Invain
03-11-2006, 02:57 PM

Notice this was his second post..

Gabrielle
03-13-2006, 01:02 PM
do what ever chest exercise works the best for you. The stronger you get over time your chest will get bigger. good luck

gainer334
03-14-2006, 01:52 AM
ok, sounds good. Thanks!

Natetaco
03-14-2006, 08:06 PM

a non lifting stategy? what??

pushups will make your chest stronger and larger overtime, not as much as weights of course

djreef
03-15-2006, 04:17 PM
I would suggest a non lifting strategy, whereby you simply go to the mall and shop. Go to the park, and watch the children play. Step outside and have a cigarette. Eat at the Chinese buffet down the street. You should be able to hit all angles of your pec, upper and lower with equal intensity for all movements. You will then need to shower with a midget of the same sex.

DJ

Gutz981
03-15-2006, 04:42 PM
I would suggest puting on some pounds there light weight. Your not gonna create new muscle with no surplus of calories. And as said above genetics will dictate what you ultimatly look like.

Ps:Don't listen to push up boy up there.

WBBIRL
03-15-2006, 05:09 PM
Wheres Teh Boobs??????!!!!!!!!!??????????

Meat_Head
03-15-2006, 06:12 PM
Wheres Teh Boobs??????!!!!!!!!!??????????

Only 970 pushups away

Gutz981
03-15-2006, 07:03 PM
lol

Stumprrp
03-15-2006, 07:31 PM
the only way push ups will help is with someone on your back, ive done 10 with my 130 lb friend on mine, its hella fun you all should try it.

you look good, keep eating alot and doing what ever chest workout you enjoy.