PDA

View Full Version : I need to find the right diet

Vikie
01-15-2002, 08:14 AM
im 5'3 and i weigh 110 right now...and i wanna gain ten pounds, becuase i think that i'm too skinny, but i don't want like loose fat that just hangs off of my stmach adn thighs u know, so what should i eat adn how many times a day??? right now i eat cereal for breakfast, then in school i eat 2 cookies before lunch, then i eat lunch which is a ham and cheese sandwhich adn an apple every day, then i get home and have a snack which is pretzels with cream cheese and then i usually eat meatballs and spaghetti, then at night i eat cake with tea, or like chocolate with tea......thats my "diet" so far........help. :help:

Tryska
01-15-2002, 08:15 AM
argh.

real food and not that junk would be a good start.

make sure you eat 5-6 meals a day.

make sure they are high in protein, and not processed junk.

also you need to make sure your calories are higher then your maintenance level.

the doc
01-15-2002, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by Vikie
im 5'3 and i weigh 110 right now...and i wanna gain ten pounds, becuase i think that i'm too skinny, but i don't want like loose fat that just hangs off of my stmach adn thighs u know, so what should i eat adn how many times a day??? right now i eat cereal for breakfast, then in school i eat 2 cookies before lunch, then i eat lunch which is a ham and cheese sandwhich adn an apple every day, then i get home and have a snack which is pretzels with cream cheese and then i usually eat meatballs and spaghetti, then at night i eat cake with tea, or like chocolate with tea......thats my "diet" so far........help. :help:

whew, that could be a world record for a run-on sentence...lol

lazyman79
01-15-2002, 10:33 AM
Wow you eat alot of junk food it sounds like. I had same problem as you last year At end of junior year in high school I weighed 124 . Couldnt stand it!! It wasnt until summer and the beggining of senior year that i finally started to figure some of this stuff out. I had been weightlifting since sophmore year but I had no clue about dieting or anything at all! I ate half of a pizza a day and would eat a double cheeseburger for lunch every day. Now I eat chicken and rice for lunch, tuna when i get home, eggs. ect.. anyways with a healthy diet you get a hell of alot farther than you would with junk food. I weigh 153 right now trying to hit 160 but im stuck for the moment. heh =-) The most ive cheated is 3 peeps in the last 2 months and 1 cookie which i ate today and i am ashamed of it. =-( If you want me to email you my diet i can and you can fix it up to what works best for you. Good luck on gaining ten punds =-)

Tryska
01-15-2002, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by lazyman79
The most ive cheated is 3 peeps in the last 2 months

you eat people?

lazyman79
01-15-2002, 10:36 AM
the little marshmellows with sugar on them. lol there called peeps

Wizard
01-15-2002, 12:17 PM
lol @ peeps

Call Reinier and ask him how to gain weight.Are you in Amsterdam?

Jane
01-15-2002, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Wizard
lol @ peeps

Call Reinier and ask him how to gain weight.Are you in Amsterdam?

LOL!

*ahem*

sorry. she's very very far from amsterdam. (Vik, you might want to change your location there hon, people are getting all sorts of confused.) And yes, what you need to do is figure out how many calories keep you at the weight you are and add about 500 a day. In a couple months, you'll be where you want to be. PM me w/any questions. :)

Orange357
01-15-2002, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by the doc

whew, that could be a world record for a run-on sentence...lol

LMAO! my head hurt after reading that with the damn purple writing...:)