PDA

View Full Version : peep my diet

goldenArms
03-12-2006, 07:13 PM
Whats happenin yall this is my first post I just came across this forum and was readin and think that yall know what youre talkin about, so here it is.
Im 6'0 and at around 180 lbs and yes I got a little beer gut comin in. I workout 5 days a week, 3 days lift weights 2 days bodyweight and whenever I feel like it I throw in a run, bike, or bag work.

This is how it is almost everyday...

breakfast ( 7 am) - 2 eggs + turkey on whole wheat

next meal (usually around 10) - tuna salad on whole wheat with lettuce and onion

next meal (usually around 1 or 2 ) - grilled chicken sandwiche on roll or italian bread or whatever with lettuce and onion, oil vinegar

next meal ( usually around 4 30, 5) - somethin small, maybe some meat , with a protein shake (ON WHEY 25 g protein with 1% milk)

now its around 6 or 7 and im at the gym

next meal post workout (8, 9 o clock)- protein shake same as above, usually chicken again ( love this **** ) or maybe some steak or whatever is for dinner, usually high protein low carb

last meal ( usually arond 11) - sometimes ill down a peanut butter sandwiche or some kind of turkey or chicken sandwiche like an hour before I pass out

OK so there it is my goal is to increase muscle and slowly lose this beer gut thats trying to come in. Besides the shakes I only drink water. So what yall think? My metabolism is in overdrive and so if I dont eat every 3 hours or so,sometimes even 2, especially when im lifting hard, I get dumb hungry.

eatit
03-12-2006, 10:54 PM
I dunno, looks good. Getting together a diet is hella easy, just eat fewer calories if you're not losing the weight you want (making sure you get enough protein). What doesn't look good is the "2 days bodyweight".

Do you mean things like dips, chins, and parallel bars? or are you talking push ups and sit ups? The former i can see, the latter on the other hand is a waste of time.

Built
03-12-2006, 10:58 PM
Okay

Please go to www.fitday.com (http://www.fitday.com) and enter your food. There is simply no way to know how to fix up your diet without knowing your maintenance calories and how your diet currently breaks down.

Read read read, and welcome to the board.

:)

goldenArms
03-13-2006, 05:47 AM
I dunno, looks good. Getting together a diet is hella easy, just eat fewer calories if you're not losing the weight you want (making sure you get enough protein). What doesn't look good is the "2 days bodyweight".

Do you mean things like dips, chins, and parallel bars? or are you talking push ups and sit ups? The former i can see, the latter on the other hand is a waste of time.

ya bodyweight- strictly dips, pushups, pullups, ab work.