PDA

View Full Version : whey>weed

thoughtshewas18
03-13-2006, 12:22 PM
Heres a little bit about me :

I am 19 years young, I have been working out for a few years now. I am 5'11, and right now weigh a pathetic 148. A few months ago I reached 175, totally lean. I then decided to quit working out and be a professional bumb. The reason I lost all the weight was due to poor diet, drugs, depression, undisciplined.

Goals for the day:

Pick up some whey
Hit up the gym
Talk to professor
Study
Run/ Shadow Box
EAT

I set this up to help me out, but as I start posting my routine, diet, etc. I would love to hear some feedback.

thoughtshewas18
03-13-2006, 06:57 PM
Well today wasn't successful. I stepped foot into the gym and decided to leave after doing a few sets of calf raises on the smith machine. I decided I am not going to workout at the school gym because there are to many distractions. Tomorrow I will re-join the local 24 hour gym.

I got the best most articulate haircut today, from a young lady who didn't speak english. As she was cutting my hair I was looking at her through the mirror, thinking very naughty. To bad she probably had a kid at home.

Today I wasn't trying to cram down a lot. This week will be soley just getting back into things and staying away from any bad influences/temptations.

Diet today so far:

2 eggs, 2 slices of toast, milk?
4 taco bell soft tacos
half a serving of spaghetti w/ a few meatballs
ice cream milkshake

Sadly, thats it. Now I am off to go run a mile and get really sweaty.

offhegoes03
03-13-2006, 07:03 PM
good luck with getting your priorities straight. Try to fight any temptations to relapse as far as the bad influences go. Oh yeah, and eat til you burst.

M.J.H.
03-13-2006, 07:15 PM
Even though whey is great stuff, weed is also great stuff. ;)

Good luck with your goals man. :thumbup:

thoughtshewas18
03-13-2006, 09:16 PM
Lol, I just got back from a nice running/shadow boxing session, and it felt kinda .....righteous?:)

As I got back to the apartment complex I TRIED to talk to one of the neighbors, to no prevail. But that is good .:thumbup:

For tonight I am going to have a peanut butter sandwich, yogurt, and a lot of milk. I also have some chicken prepped up for tomorrow.

Yes, marijuana is great... just as long as it is not abused- just like many other things. :hello:

Tomorrow is a new day.

thoughtshewas18
03-14-2006, 07:27 PM
I still haven't lifted a single weight other than the 5 minute leg session I had the other day. Today I headed over to the beach to get some rays. I just got back from the grocery store. I wanted to buy a pack of Bubba burgers but I didn't have enough money, lol- damn those things look good.

Sidior
03-15-2006, 01:57 AM
gl with the journal man, I like the title...although both can be a good time