PDA

View Full Version : Heh, Dave Tate

khari
03-16-2006, 08:36 AM
http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do;jsessionid=CD635DA8C060D93A11D610C25CA9C42B.hydra?id=971737

Ignoring Berardi's weird need to whore pictures of himself, this is actually is pretty cool article. Tate diet borders on hilarious it's so terrible.

ArchAngel777
03-16-2006, 08:49 AM
http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do;jsessionid=CD635DA8C060D93A11D610C25CA9C42B.hydra?id=971737

Ignoring Berardi's weird need to whore pictures of himself, this is actually is pretty cool article. Tate diet borders on hilarious it's so terrible.

Hardly any pictures of Berardi... Not sure why you are saying that.

Great link though, pretty crazy stuff.

MixmasterNash
03-16-2006, 09:02 AM
Berardi always posts those pics in any article he writes on any subject.

Nuclear weapons proliferation, by John Berardi, including pictures of myself

Pup
03-16-2006, 09:08 AM
JB certainly likes that picture of him running...but I'm glad to see Dave Tate letting it out on the net that he's dieting, a lot of SHW powerlifters are walking heart attacks, would be nice to see a change toward better nutrition among the powerlifting elite.

drew
03-16-2006, 09:38 AM
Dave gave us a look into this at the seminar. He was talking about how all the health food was making him puke and JB told him to eat some crap and he'd feel better.

He also talked about his theory of gaining weight called "calories per bite" where he would do things like eat a Snickers bar every hour, add mayonaise to everything, and put his hashbrowns inside his sausage mcmuffins because he had to increase his calories per bite.

This was hilarious.

Sidior
03-22-2006, 02:07 PM
Dave gave us a look into this at the seminar. He was talking about how all the health food was making him puke and JB told him to eat some crap and he'd feel better.

He also talked about his theory of gaining weight called "calories per bite" where he would do things like eat a Snickers bar every hour, add mayonaise to everything, and put his hashbrowns inside his sausage mcmuffins because he had to increase his calories per bite.

This was hilarious.

that is awesome.....I actually just laughed so hard my roomate told me to shutup as he is studying ahahaha

Optimum08
03-26-2006, 11:18 AM

This was hilarious.

that is quite possible the sweetest thing i have heard of...ever...calories per bite.haha