PDA

View Full Version : Dargo's Journey

Dargo
03-16-2006, 03:19 PM
I wanted to start a journal to help keep motivated. I would also appreciate any comments or suggestions.

As of today I'm ~250 lbs (5'11"). This is not muscle:redface: My BF is 34%

My goal is to get under 200lbs (hopefully to about 185) by 12/31/2006. I would like my BF to be 15-20%

I take Combat Hapkido and try to get there 2-3 times a week.

I'm doing a 5x5 routine and this is what it looks like at this time.

Monday - Legs/Shoulders

Squats
Leg Press
Seated Calve Raise
Dumbell Military Press
???

Wednesday - Chest

Bench Press
Dumbell Incline Press
French Press (lazy bar)
Assisted Dips

Friday - Back

DeadLift
T-Bar Row
Low Cable Pull
Assisted Chin-ups

I also going to try and do the PSMF using Nitrean for at least 2 weeks.

Dargo
03-16-2006, 03:30 PM
Well I've been exercising for a couple of weeks, so I'm past the obscenely sore stage. I've been taking a fair amount of protein (2-3 servings of Opticen, and 4-5 servings of a custom protein I got from the Protein Factory).

Today was a good day. I felt strong and went up in everything. In fact since I may not get to the gym tomorrow or Saturday, I combined my Chest and Back workouts. Here are the results.

Chest/Back Combo

Bench Press - 145 x 5 x 4 + 165 x 5 x 1 (Felt Great)
DeadLift - 135 x 5 x 5 (Form was a little poor, need to work on this)
Dumbell Incline Press - 40's x 10 x 2
French Press (lazy bar) - 55 x 10 x 2
T-Bar Row - 55 x 10 x 2
Low Cable Pull - 70 x 10 x 2 (easy, but felt a good burn by 10 reps)
Assisted Dips - 150lbs of assist x 10 x 2
Assisted Chin-ups - 150lbs of assist x 8 x 2

I had pre and post workout protein drink (Protein Factory).

Dargo
03-17-2006, 05:45 AM
Today is a rest day. Besides doing a double workout yesterday, I also went to my Combat Hapkido class last night.

Today I'm just going to rest and have a lot of protein.:nod:

Dargo
03-18-2006, 03:49 PM
Stated the the PSMF using Nitrean. I'm going to do it for at least 2 weeks.

Weighed myself and was 251.5

My diet will be:

7-8 servings of Nitrean

6 servings EFA

1 multivitamins (Centrum)

plenty of water

celery (for sanity)

1 fiber pill

2 Calcium pills

2 Potassium pills

2 Magnesium pills

Did some housework today (outside).

Feel pretty good today. See how I feel tomorrow.

Dargo
03-20-2006, 05:36 AM
On day 3 of PSMF. It's morning and I feel good.

Last night I felt a little askew and had a bit of a headache.

I intend to go to the gym and do legs and some shoulder work today. It will be interesting to see how my endurance is.

I will edit this post later with the results.

Dargo
03-22-2006, 04:22 AM
Haven't gotton to the gym this week. Intend to do legs and chest today (Wednesday).

Diet is going well. No too hard to stay on. I did have one cheat meal on Monday (Sushi). Other than that I have been very strict. I think 2 cheat meals a week will help keep me sane and also give me a little extra boost when I need it. For example, I'm testing for my next belt in Combat Hapkido this Saturday, so maybe Friday evening I'll have a cheat, abiet healthy, meal.

I definately think I've lost some weight already (probably water weight). However, my electronic scale which has been faithful to me for the last 4-5 yrs went kaput. I'll have a new scale by the end of the week.

Once again, this diet is going well. If I see good results after a week or two I think it is likely that I'll stay on it longer. I really do have a lot of weight to lose.

EDIT: Well, I did legs at the gym but after that I was spent. Really, don't have a plethora of energy on this diet.

Lifted well, here are the specifics.

Squat - 135 x 5 x 5
Leg Press - 225 x 10 x 3 (I do one set each with my feet either narrow, shoulder, or wide)
Seated Calve Raise - 55 x 10 x 3

I intend to do chest on Thursday. I do not think I will be able to double up on routines while on this diet. I did order some ETS, so we'll see what that does.

Dargo
03-24-2006, 03:57 AM
Had a cheat meal yesterday (chicken fingers Mmmmmm) and went to Hapkido calss lass night. I did not get to the gym.

I also weighed in at 246.5 lbs which mean I've lost about 6.5 lbs in less than one week.:smoke:

I plan on doing chest today, and tomorrow I have my belt test in Hapkido.

Dargo
03-28-2006, 04:45 AM
I passed my belt test in Combat Hapkido on Saturday:thumbup:

However, during sparring I injured my foot. It may or may not have a small break (X-rays to come). It doesn't hurt too much and I can walk. However, I can't do any lifting requiring my feet (squat, deads, etc.). Therefore, I'll just do chest and maybe back (sans deadlift).

In other news, I had a few cheat meals but have lost another lb. I now weigh 245.5.

Coke
03-28-2006, 05:01 AM
Hope the foot ordeal is something you can shake off in a day or two Dargo, props on going to the next level with the Combat Hapkido - :thumbup: ...once you start circulating more you should check out peeps like Chubrock, Anthony, etc - these guys are in the fight game.

Dargo
03-28-2006, 07:17 AM
Hope the foot ordeal is something you can shake off in a day or two Dargo, props on going to the next level with the Combat Hapkido - :thumbup: ...once you start circulating more you should check out peeps like Chubrock, Anthony, etc - these guys are in the fight game.

Thanks for the kind words. Assuming their are no breaks, I should be able to get back to class next week. Hopefully, lifts with my legs will be possible then as well. In the meantime, I'll just try some different exercises and stay as active as possible.

The Hapkido is a lot of fun. Quite therapeutic and really helps me relax after a long day. For that hour of class one doesn't worry about wife, family, job, bills, etc. It is great. I started last September and my main goals in there are general health and flexibility.

Thanks Again,

SW
03-28-2006, 10:01 AM
You and I both started off at about the same fat and weight. Last summer, I was 255-60 and 30+% bf. I don't know my bf now, but I've slowly lost weight through diet alone, I haven't changed anything except the occasional change in routine. Now I'm 226 and have lost alot of fat. If I can do it, you most certainly can do it better with pmsf.

Looks like you're progressing nicely with it anyway. COngrats on the 5-6 lbs you're down already.

Dargo
03-29-2006, 06:48 AM
You and I both started off at about the same fat and weight. Last summer, I was 255-60 and 30+% bf. I don't know my bf now, but I've slowly lost weight through diet alone, I haven't changed anything except the occasional change in routine. Now I'm 226 and have lost alot of fat. If I can do it, you most certainly can do it better with pmsf.

Looks like you're progressing nicely with it anyway. COngrats on the 5-6 lbs you're down already.

Thanks! The diet isn't really too bad, as long you cheat a little to keep sane. I'll be curious to see what I weigh after 2 weeks on this. I do not see losing another 5-6 lbs but it would be nice to be 3-4 lbs lighter.

Dargo
03-30-2006, 05:38 AM
Had x-rays taken of my foot and no broken bones! So now I need to get back into the gym as I'm stuck at 245.5 lbs.

Coke
03-30-2006, 06:07 AM
Had x-rays taken of my foot and no broken bones! So now I need to get back into the gym as I'm stuck at 245.5 lbs.

Great news. With more rest you'll be on the move again. I'd say about 240 is a cool goal then see where you stand.

Dargo
04-03-2006, 05:17 AM
Went hiking/camping this weekend.

~11 miles hiking total with ~50lb backpack. Boy are my hip flexors sore:eek:

Anyway, I drank plenty of water but didn't eat too much while on the trip. I had 2 bags of beef jerky (Mmmmmm) and a few cheddar-flavored Triscuts. This was about 1000 cals for Saturday until Sunday when I got home. Weighed myself after getting home and I was 242 lbs. So I lost 3.5 lbs in a day. Granted it was probably just water but still I was surprised as I was drinking plently.

I'll be curious where I am later tonight as I had a full dinner and all last night. Hopefully, I'm still in the 243 range.

Dargo
04-05-2006, 06:20 AM
I am able to attend as many Combat Hapkido classes as I want + cross train in TKD. I attended the TKD and hapkido classes last night. I don't really want to go for belt ranks in TKD, as I'm really just there for the exercise. The instructors completely understand and have no problem with that. Felt good going to 2 classes (about 2 hours total time).

Also, weighed myself and was 243.9 lbs. I'm happy about this as I seem to have broken through the 245 barrier.

My foot is still tender and I really can't kick with it. I hope is heals soon as I really want to improve my kicking.

Overall, feeling good on this diet. As long as I get a cheat meal in every few days, it really isn't bad.

Clothes are looser and people have noticed that I look slimmer.:thumbup:

Just need to lose 50 more lbs.:rolleyes:

Coke
04-05-2006, 06:31 AM
Moving in the right direction with the transformation, gonna be looking great...may start kicking butt in class too, lol.

Dargo
04-06-2006, 04:28 AM
Not much to add. Worked down in my basement yesterday (painting) and that's about it. However, weighed myself last night and was 242.2 lbs:D

Dargo
04-07-2006, 06:56 AM
I attended the TKD and hapkido classes last night.

I also, had a cheat meal of 3 bologna and cheese sandwiches.

Amazingly, I weighed in at 240.9 lbs!

I think it may be the X-Lean I am taking. (ephedra + caffeine) as I really seem to have broken throught the plateau I was at.

Coke
04-07-2006, 07:11 AM
Excellent news, you're dropping a pound here and there - keep up the good work Dargo.

Dargo
04-11-2006, 04:52 AM
Continue with diet, however, I did have a few "normal" meals in the last few days. I had been feeling a little run down so I decided to eat a few sensible meals.

I actually hit 239.5 lbs over this time and right now I'm probably 240ish.

I haven't been exercising much other than going to Hapkido classes but have continued to work on my basement.

I'm hoping this week is a good one for the diet.

Also, when I get into the 220's, I may take a few days to a week off the diet and see how much I gain back. I would like to find my body's "happy spot" for calories.

Dargo
04-12-2006, 04:47 AM
I attended TKD and Combat Hapkido classes last night.

Felt really good.

I then weighed in at 238.1 lbs!:D

Dargo
04-13-2006, 07:07 AM
Just did some painting downstairs yesterday but weighed in at 238 lbs!

I thought that the previos night might have been an anomoly, so I'm quite pleased.

Dargo
04-18-2006, 05:34 AM
I attended Combat Hapkido classes last night.

Still at 238.1 lbs. This is pretty good considering that I ate pretty well on Easter.

Coke
04-18-2006, 05:44 AM
The holiday festivities usually make you gain weight, holding on strong with it - more pounds will be dropping soon.

Dargo
04-20-2006, 08:47 AM
Nothing special, but I was 237 last night.

Dargo
04-21-2006, 04:10 AM
234 lbs this morning!

Went to Combat Ahpkido last night. Also, for the last 2 days, I've been having a tossed salad for lunch with oil/vinegar. Gives me something to munch on, provides vitamins and fiber, and apparently hasn't hurt the weight loss.

On another note, for the last week or so my back (or kidneys) have been sore. I'm wondering if this fast weight loss it contributing.

Actually, once I get into the 220's, I intend to take a week off the strict diet and see what happens. I will still eat healthy but will up the calories.

Coke
04-22-2006, 07:36 AM
234 lbs this morning!

How excellent Dargo - :thumbup: ...can't get too much closer to 230lbs, you're getting within striking distance of your goal.

Dargo
04-25-2006, 03:48 AM
Well, I was less than strict this past weekend, but still managed to weigh in at 235 lbs. last night. I expect to be 234-ish tonight.

Dargo
04-28-2006, 03:44 AM
Hit 233.3 lbs this morning.

Dargo
05-01-2006, 05:00 AM
I broke into the 220's!!!!!

I was 229 last night. However, I'm a little concerned that I'm losing weight too fast. I'm going to eat normally, yet sensibly, for the next day or two and see how I feel.

Coke
05-01-2006, 05:09 AM
I was 229 last night

That is great and imo you are losing weight at a fine pace...as long as you have some energy, keep on the same way.

Dargo
05-04-2006, 04:46 AM
That is great and imo you are losing weight at a fine pace...as long as you have some energy, keep on the same way.

Thanks for your continued kind words.

Well, I ate normally on Monday and Tuesday, then went back to the diet on Wednesday (yesterday). I went back up to just under 233 lbs. I expect to be back into the 220's by the weekend.

Dargo
05-08-2006, 05:00 AM
As of last night (Sunday) I was 228 lbs:thumbup:

Coke
05-08-2006, 05:06 AM
As of last night (Sunday) I was 228 lbs:thumbup:

Good to hear, the gradual and subtle changes are taking affect nicely - one day soon enough you'll be near 220lbs.

Dargo
05-10-2006, 06:39 AM
Well, I went to Hapkido class on Monday night and did a lot of housework the last few days and I'm happy to report that last night I was 226lbs. :clap:

I feel pretty good overall. I am finding that I'm not very hungry at all and could probably go a whole day without eating at this point. I have my shake in the morning (5AM) then a salad for lunch, but then I'm not too hungry the rest of the day. I have to make myself have at least a shake around dinner time and one before bed. Just some observations for posterity.

ecliptic
05-12-2006, 06:41 PM
Progress seems to be very good so far..

Are you still doing the PSFM diet? I notice you do refeeds which seem more or less at random times, but besides those, are you still doing mostly nitrean shakes? Im interested in starting a diet like that, but I know that given my lifestyle and my friends/family, etc. i would likely be invited out to dinner atleast once a week, so I would likely refeed twice a week or so.

Besides that, everything sounds like its working out really well for you.. are you significantly noticing the weight loss?

Dargo
05-16-2006, 04:27 AM
Progress seems to be very good so far..

Are you still doing the PSFM diet? I notice you do refeeds which seem more or less at random times, but besides those, are you still doing mostly nitrean shakes? Im interested in starting a diet like that, but I know that given my lifestyle and my friends/family, etc. i would likely be invited out to dinner atleast once a week, so I would likely refeed twice a week or so.

Besides that, everything sounds like its working out really well for you.. are you significantly noticing the weight loss?

Yes, I am still doing PSFM. I am pretty strict but do take a meal off when I'm feeling a little run down or just feel like it. I find that as long as I go 2-3 days strict, I can afford a cheat meal on the 3rd or 4th day. I then go right back to the diet. With that said, I took about 3 days off the diet (Fri, Sat, Sun) and am probably right around 230lbs now.

One thing I find is, if you cheat for a day the next day is really tough to get back on the diet. Your body has to re-adjust. Likewise, when you are being strict, you almost have to make yourself eat. I found that one cheat meal has no real affect.

Good Luck,

Dargo
05-22-2006, 07:53 AM
Well, I'm down to 224... that is all.

AlecB
05-22-2006, 08:30 AM
Congrats on the progress Dargo

Coke
05-22-2006, 08:33 AM
Well, I'm down to 224... that is all.

Major props for dropping down and pulling this whole thing off!! - I know that it's not easy.

Dargo
05-25-2006, 05:11 AM
Well, this morning I weighed 220 lbs:nod:

Even better, at my quarterly doctor checkup, my cholesterol was 106 HDL and 54 LDL. Keep in mind that a year ago, I believe my LDL was 268:idea:

Also, my blood pressure has been pretty consistent over the past year (generally about 120/85 or 86). Well yesterday it was ~100/70. This is easiliy the best it's been in years.

All my other blood levels were good.

I was a little concerned that with being on this hardcore diet something would be askew, but that appears to be not so. So this weekend, I'll probably take a little break from the diet and celebrate:hump:

Thank you for your continued interest and kind words.

PS - At some point I will put up some pics of before, during, and after. I can definately tell a big difference (and so can others) now.

Goodwinm
05-25-2006, 05:20 AM
Dargo. Ive just been reading over your journal. And i have to say. Well done! You've absolutley excelled yourself and your an inspiration to anymore wanting to lose that weight, and get your bodyfat down. Awesome stuff. You should be a very poroud of yourself! Youre at a really solid weight now. Keep it up! Whats ur body fat at now?

Dargo
05-25-2006, 05:30 AM
Thank you,

My original BMI (at 255) was 35.7. My current BMI is ~31

My target weight is 185lbs which would equate to a BMI of 26.

Goodwinm
05-25-2006, 05:31 AM
Thank you,

My original BMI (at 255) was 35.7. My current BMI is ~31

My target weight is 185lbs which would equate to a BMI of 26.
super stuff man! :) Well carrying on the way your going, you will definatley get that in no time at all!

Enjoy your celebration ;) you deserve it!

Coke
05-26-2006, 05:32 AM
You at 220lbs is a milestone, congrats!!

Dargo
06-05-2006, 05:05 AM
Down to about 217 lbs. I also passed my Combat Hapkido belt test this weekend and am now a green belt:hello:

Coke
06-05-2006, 05:26 AM
Congrats on getting the green belt Dargo...props for continuing to make headway with the bodyweight too.

Dargo
06-15-2006, 07:19 AM
Well, I was 215 last night.

I was actually down to about 212, but a weekend of drinking and eating pushed me back up to ~218.

Nothing else to add......

Coke
06-19-2006, 05:27 AM
Unbelievable Dargo, getting so close to 210lbs...you've got to be on the receiving end of tons of compliments.

Dargo
06-19-2006, 05:31 AM
Thanks.

This weekend was not the best eating wise. I'm still around 215. I hope to eat a little cleaner this week and get down near 210 by the weekend.

And yes, a woman I work with whose been out on maternity leave stopped by the other day and was amazed at how much thinner I look. That is always nice.

Goodwinm
06-19-2006, 05:42 AM
Thanks.

This weekend was not the best eating wise. I'm still around 215. I hope to eat a little cleaner this week and get down near 210 by the weekend.

And yes, a woman I work with whose been out on maternity leave stopped by the other day and was amazed at how much thinner I look. That is always nice.Dargo you are doing supreme here man! Really awesome stuff!! Last time i was reading ur journal u were at 237. now 210-215. superb progress!!

Dargo
06-22-2006, 05:07 AM
Thank you.

As of this morning I am at 212. I've been doing pretty well the last couple of days. However, I do find that I am skipping meals a lot and then get really hungry and sorta pig out. Nothing too major but just an FYI with this diet. It seems that your body definatley adjust to the lack of food intake and you can go all day without feeling like eating even though you know this is unhealthy.

Dargo
06-30-2006, 04:26 AM
Well, I hit 209.4 lbs this morning. This is the first time I've been under 210 either on this diet or since about 8 or 9 years ago.:clap:

Hopefully, I'll have a disciplined weekend/4th of July and stay under 210.

Have a great holiday!

Coke
06-30-2006, 07:45 AM
Wow dude, looks like this is a milestone for you since you haven't been under 210lbs in nearly 10 years - :thumbup:

Dargo
07-18-2006, 11:33 AM
I was stuck around 210 for a bit but now am around 205. I actually hit 204 but realistically 205 is it.:hello:

mickyjune26
09-22-2006, 04:08 PM
Dargo, where are you?

Dargo
09-24-2006, 06:10 PM
I'm here!

Thank you for your continued support.

I haven't really been dieting well, but I haven't gained much back either. I'm currently about 210 lbs.

I will hopefully get back to it and break through the 200 barrier.

Regards,

mickyjune26
09-25-2006, 03:12 PM
Yeah dude. You can do it. We look forward to seeing your activity again.

Coke
09-26-2006, 05:15 AM
Holding it down Dargo, keep it up and by next summer will be outrageous with it.

Dargo
09-26-2006, 05:17 AM
I'm actually a bit surprised as I'm eating pretty crappy and not really exercising much. But I am not complaining:smoke:

I'll probably try a 2-week stint on the diet that got me here and that should drop me down right around 200.

Dargo
10-02-2006, 11:18 AM
Starting back on diet today.... wish me luck!

mickyjune26
10-04-2006, 09:36 PM
Good luck! Let us know how it goes.

mickyjune26
10-04-2006, 09:36 PM
I'm curious, what things usually get you off track with your diet?

Dargo
03-07-2007, 07:53 PM
I'm Back:cool:

Well, I left my office job and now own 2 pizza shops with a partner. We bought one in November and the second one at the end of January.

Long story short, crazy hours and stress.

I been eating crappy for a while and have slowly inched back up to almost 230lbs.

I decided to go back on the diet before I gain any more. I just re-read all my posts which was fun.

Now I just need to get everything again and start up.

Wish me Luck!

Coke
03-08-2007, 05:21 AM
Good luck with getting the sessions back on track and with the new ventures business man.

Dargo
10-25-2007, 06:44 PM
I'm Back:clap:

I just read through all my old posts and .... Wow.... I was doing really great:nod:

But, now I'm back up to almost 250lbs.:mad:

I still have the pizza shops and to say things have been stressful would be an understatement. Long story short, I had to go back to a real J.O.B. in June.

I started back on the diet today and would really appreciate everyone's support once again as it meant a lot to me last time. It really helped keep me motivated.

Updates to come.....

Dargo
10-26-2007, 05:29 AM
First Weigh-in = 249lbs.

Started on diet today (techically last night, but this will be the first full day)

Peace Out,

Dargo
10-29-2007, 07:29 AM
Weighed in at 243lbs this morning. This is mostly water weight.

I have not had a problem with headaches so far, as I have been sure to drink plently of water.

That is one of the big keys on this diet.

Coke
10-29-2007, 12:43 PM
Already making headway with the diet plan, nice seeing you step to it again this way man...good luck!!

Dargo
10-30-2007, 06:41 AM
Already making headway with the diet plan, nice seeing you step to it again this way man...good luck!!

Good to hear from you again CoCoa:hello:

I intend to stick with this better this time and get under 200lbs.

Based on my last experience, it's possible within about 3-4 months.

Edit: I also am going to try more exercise this time around. Last time I did not have the energy to lift and ended up not doing much at all. This time I'm going to walk/jog, and at least do push ups, situps, etc.

Dargo
11-01-2007, 04:25 AM
Less than one week, but I weighed in at 239.4lbs this morning:thumbup:

That's ~10lbs. lost.

Feeling pretty good, but it's almost time for a few cheat meals (for some reason I really want sushi), as I need some solid food to calm down my stomach a bit.

All in all pretty darn good.

Coke
11-01-2007, 06:07 AM
Less than one week, but I weighed in at 239.4lbs this morning: That's ~10lbs. lost.

All in all pretty darn good.

No doubt man, on the mark for a nice finish!!

Dargo
11-02-2007, 05:50 AM
Had the sushi yesterday..... boy was it good. I ate a lot of it but only went up to 240lbs.

Back on diet today. I'll see what I weigh on Saturday or Sunday.

Thanks,

TopCat
11-02-2007, 10:34 AM
Glad to see your back at it again! This time around beat it into your system as a new lifestyle not a diet! :whip:

mickyjune26
11-03-2007, 09:32 AM
my unprofessional theory on the sushi is that much of that is water weight to balance the excess salt consumed with the soy sauce. you a big fan of wasabi? What's your favorite fish?

Dargo
11-05-2007, 08:10 AM
my unprofessional theory on the sushi is that much of that is water weight to balance the excess salt consumed with the soy sauce. you a big fan of wasabi? What's your favorite fish?

I love the wasabi. I usually get california rolls, spicy tuna, and/or spicy salmon rolls.

In other news, I cheated a bit this weekend. Not too bad.

I was ~241 on Friday night (post sushi), but even after cheating this weekend, I was ~240 on Sunday night. Back to strict diet today (Monday).

Dargo
11-07-2007, 08:35 AM
Nothing special, still at ~240lbs........

Dargo
11-09-2007, 05:44 AM
Weighed in at 238.5lbs this morning. In other news, I decided to purchased the Total Trainer DLX III Home Gym (http://www.total-trainer.com/dlx3.html

I decided that while I do not have the time or extra strength to lift hardcore right now, I wanted something to help stay fit and lose weight.

My goal is to set this up in my finished basement and use it while watching TV. With it's adjustable resistance, I can set the resistance low and do a lot of repititions while watching the TV.

I was thinking of getting a treadmill, but to get anything decent you would need to spend over 1K.

Peace Out,

Coke
11-09-2007, 05:47 AM
Hope you're doing some weight training or at least some cardio for this program dude - :D

Dargo
11-09-2007, 07:16 AM
Hope you're doing some weight training or at least some cardio for this program dude - :D

Yeah, mostly just walking for the cardio and I figure some basic workouts on the new machine once I get it.

Dargo
11-16-2007, 04:37 AM
238 lbs. this morning. I have not been to strict on the diet latley, but haven't been going crazy either.

I have been walking and using the Total Trainer and hope to get down to 235lbs by Monday.

Dargo
11-19-2007, 04:44 AM
Weighed in at 235lbs on Saturday. Back up to ~237 today.

Dargo
11-27-2007, 07:32 AM
The day before Thankgiving I was down to 233lbs. After..... 239lbs.

Now I'm back down to about 236lbs....

I've been walking a lot and feel pretty good.

mickyjune26
11-27-2007, 01:59 PM
keep it up man. Don't sweat thanksgiving weight cuz it was just water weight. It's good tos ee you posting again.

Dargo
11-30-2007, 07:39 AM
Weighed in at 235 lbs this morning. Went for a nice walk lat night as I hadn't walked in a few days.

Overall, my diet has been so-so. I'm going to work on cleaning it up and hope to get under 230 lbs within about a week.

I'm also planning on stopping at my "Combat Hapkido" school (haven't been there in almost a year) and see if I can start coming in, just to stretch and exercise at first, to start taking classes again.:hello:

mickyjune26
11-30-2007, 11:45 AM
What are you using to track your calories?

Dargo
12-04-2007, 07:20 AM
What are you using to track your calories?

I don't count calories per say at all. I know about how much I eat each day and definatley know if I am above or below my maintenance level. I am usually well below this level.

Dargo
12-06-2007, 08:46 AM
233.5 lbs this morning.:thumbup:

Coke
12-06-2007, 08:50 AM
233.5 lbs this morning.:thumbup:

Sounds great, gradually getting there bro.

Dargo
08-04-2008, 08:45 AM
Hello All:hello:

Well, Once again I'm going to get back on this thing. I have not gained much weight back from my last posting. I'm probably at ~240 now.

We closed one of the pizza shops and are selling the other. This should alleviate some of my stress.

I will post more when I start.