PDA

View Full Version : chris, i want some opticen!

da3mon
03-20-2006, 11:09 AM
Ive been trying to order some opticen off atlargenutrition.com since friday and i keep getting 'credit card declined' due to billing address mismatch but the address is clearly correct. I've tried multiple cards with success and im pretty sure the problem isnt with my card since i ordered a flatscreen off tigerdirect on saturday. Also, i tried calling you guys 3 times and left a message, still waiting response. Id liek to order over the phone if possible.
Sorry if i sound bitter but my current MRP is going to run out on wednsday and im hearing quite a bit about your products so I'm a eager to get it in before im forced to buy my regular stuff from the local shop. It's 1pm eastern time id reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally love to get a bottle of opticen shipped out to me today. If its as good as people say then i promise youll have a returning customer,
Get back to me chris, my numbers on your voicemail!

Ironminded
03-20-2006, 11:28 AM
D-
Don't worry this happened to me while trying to order some ETS. Chris took care of me, calling me at home on a SUNDAY! and helping me out. He took the time out of his scheduale on a weekend to get my order through going in on his end to enter the info. ALN is a top-notch company with top-notch people who will help you out and hook you up!

chris mason
03-20-2006, 02:43 PM
I just left you a message. I got your message from earlier but we have been very busy today and I have been unable to call until now.

Chris