PDA

View Full Version : Start cutting today

ralbie
03-21-2006, 01:09 PM
Well i just started cutting today, after much research i decided to go with the vasopro/lipo 6 stack, ive only take 1 dosage so far this morning, and all day i have been bouncing off the walls with energy, i have a hard time sitting through class. So i figured i see what you guys thought about this stack. What does everyone think about the vasopro HCL and Lipo 6 stack? Should i add something to it or stick with just that. My goal is to lose about 25lbs or so, right now im currently 5'8" and 215lbs, probably 20% bf or so, and suggestions on a great routine that will maximize my results with this stack? I currently do this:

monday: off
tuesday: chest, back
wed: arms, shoulders,
thurs: legs
friday: chest, back
sat: arms, shoulders
sun: off

i dont do any cardio right now, but am planning on starting with this new stack for about 30-60 min a day for altleast 4 days a week.

let me know what you guys think about all of this
thanks

Built
03-21-2006, 01:59 PM
No need to start with the cardio so soon.

Not sure I'm in love with your split... what's your diet like?

MJS
03-21-2006, 02:51 PM
Do HIIT not straight cardio to preserve LBM.

What is your split exactly .. what exercises are enclosed? Chest and back on the same day? You better be eating 500 cals more on that day than other lifting days ... thats your whole upper body (tris on chest workout, bis on back workout). I'd modify.

Built
03-21-2006, 03:16 PM
Don't do cardio at all until your progress stalls or you'll have nowhere to go but up.

500 cals more? Maybe not quite. But carb/calorie cycling can be a comfortable way to diet.

ralbie
03-21-2006, 08:18 PM
alright, my diet is basically 2 meals, sometimes 3, not my fault im in college and live in a dorm, its hard to get 5-6 meals a day as much as id really like too. so basically 2 sometimes 3 meals a day and i usually eat a low calorie chicken wrap for lunch with a veggie, and a glass of milk and a glass of water, and maybe a salad if im still hungry. For dinner, i usually eat sometime of meat, usually grilled chicken, once again a veggie, and a salad and thats basically everyday, thats pretty much all i like at this school anyway, the food is crap. so anyway i try to drink a protein shake everyday if i remember after my work out. and ill probably eat a protien bar sometime through out the day. thats my diet. any recommendations, plz let me know. and if someone has tried the vasopro/lipo stack, let me know how you did....

Built
03-21-2006, 08:25 PM
Fats! Where are your fats?

You really have no idea what your macronutrient grams and total calories are, do you?

Now, I'm sorry, but you have NO business using a stack until you get your food worked out. You really have to figure out what you're eating if you ever hope to achieve your physique goals.

ralbie
03-21-2006, 08:50 PM
well i definatley do eat fats dont worry, im not a tiny kid, which is why im cutting now, like today i had a bag of chips with a buffalot tender wrap, chicken, lettece, tamato, buffalo sauce, pepper jack cheese.... its a good size wrap... theres lots of fats there, for dinner today not much fats but the protien bar i had today was filled with fat.... so dont think that im not getting fats, because i definatley am, ive been lifting for about 2 years steady now, i have a good understanding how to eat and how to lift, i just wanted to know what people that about that stack i started...

ShadyRensch
03-21-2006, 09:00 PM
You need to start tracking much better how you eat, a bag of chips and a buffalo tender wrap are not things you probably wanna be eating if you're trying to cut. Tracking what you eat on fitday.com is in my opinion the best and easiest thing you can do to help a cut, that way, you could possibly eat some things like that, but you'll know if it fits in your plan.

You may know how to lift, but saying you have a good understanding how to eat, i'm not so sure. Listen to what the higher-ups around here tell you, they are very wise, and have done these cuts before. As for the supplements...I've been using some but haven't used those, I have heard Lipo 6 works well, but ONLY with a good/strict diet. I dont mean to sound like a prick, as I am cutting too and I know it's tough, but the diet is the #1 thing in a cut, not the supplements.

ralbie
03-21-2006, 09:45 PM
ok thx for the info

ralbie
03-21-2006, 09:45 PM
what do u recommend i eat, like i said i can only eat 2-3 times a day