PDA

View Full Version : Photo Shoot Pics

fattyniebs
03-22-2006, 06:03 PM
Here's two of my pics from a december photo shoot myself and slim schaedle took part in.

Let me know what you think...

Here's the link from my previous pics

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=66133&highlight=fattyniebs

Bohizzle
03-22-2006, 06:34 PM
lookin great, are those all of them? why not post the rest?

Sidior
03-22-2006, 06:44 PM
holy fack, great physique man

getfit
03-22-2006, 06:57 PM
upper body looking awesome.

russ
03-22-2006, 07:15 PM
look amazing man

creatinejunkie
03-22-2006, 07:17 PM
Yeah man those are pretty good, keep working hard

Slim Schaedle
03-22-2006, 09:08 PM
Let me know what you think...
I think you must use cell tech.

nhlfan
03-22-2006, 09:54 PM
looking good. natural or juiced?

fattyniebs
03-22-2006, 10:27 PM
looking good. natural or juiced?
That's quite a compliment in my book... It's definitely natural nhlfan... It's what I like to call food, food, and more food...

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I think we need a thread by ole slim schaedle up there from our shoot... He's got a few impressive ones himself.

Slim Schaedle
03-22-2006, 10:29 PM
He's got a few impressive ones himself.
Nope, I have been off my NO-Xplode

Slim Schaedle
03-22-2006, 10:40 PM
Well, ok

fattyniebs
03-22-2006, 10:49 PM
Lookin great slim!!! That's a squatters rear end if I ever saw one. Keep up the good work.

soul71
03-22-2006, 11:55 PM
u look fantastic, excellent work there _b

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
03-23-2006, 12:18 AM
Holy crap!! Nice physique.

Wannabelean
03-23-2006, 06:11 AM
Goodness gracious.. Looking awesome

TwiloMike
03-23-2006, 07:30 AM
OMG those shoulders are making my head asplode!!!!

Coke
03-23-2006, 10:43 AM
Amazing abs!!

EmericaBadBoy
03-23-2006, 10:48 AM
Hey fatty how many times a day or week do you work you abs out? Because they look very good.:thumbup:

fattyniebs
03-23-2006, 11:10 AM
Hey fatty how many times a day or week do you work you abs out? Because they look very good.:thumbup:
It works out with my split that I hit abs two days a week for two weeks and then once on the third week... I hit them the same day as my chest/shoulder routine which falls into this breakdown.

Thanks for the continued comments everyone..

dw06wu
03-23-2006, 02:09 PM
lookin pretty jaycked. Good work.

Jinkies
03-23-2006, 08:09 PM
Jesus, seeing your original pictures made me wanna join the military. Now im even more impressed, your hardwork is paying off. Keep up the good work

Slim Schaedle
03-23-2006, 08:19 PM
Jesus, seeing your original pictures made me wanna join the military. Now im even more impressed, your hardwork is paying off. Keep up the good work
If anything, the military would more so prevent someone being able to condition themselves to that level. Deployment chow can certainly aid in a bulking program though.

Manveet
03-23-2006, 08:21 PM
look fantastic man

Gabrielle
03-23-2006, 09:18 PM
looking diesel

fattyniebs
03-23-2006, 11:28 PM
If anything, the military would prevent someone being able to condition themselves to that level. Deployment chow can certainly aid in a bulking program though.
Slim Definitely hit it on the nose... Cutting on Army chow wasn't exactly the easiest thing to do.. The months prior to my cutting phase, however, I was able to enjoy four months of gorging myself with any and all food pleasures (all on uncle sam of course).. and made my way from 195lbs to 225lbs... i then dropped to the 190lbs in the initial picture after I did the best guess and check work possible... But by all means, the military isn't exactly conducive to our lifestyle.

brickt.
03-23-2006, 11:45 PM
Jesus Lean Christ!

Built
03-23-2006, 11:49 PM
OH - MY - GOD.

WOW. You look spectacular! Those abs! And those-everything-else!

:drooling:

Built
03-23-2006, 11:50 PM
Oh, I almost missed that - SLIM! Cute li'l tushie... ;)

Slim Schaedle
03-24-2006, 12:25 AM
Oh, I almost missed that - SLIM! Cute li'l tushie... ;)
tee-hee :angel:

wait...little?

Optimum08
03-24-2006, 12:27 AM
looking really good man...want to trade midsections? haha

Built
03-24-2006, 01:21 AM
tee-hee :angel:

wait...little?

By little, I mean young. Spankable?

;)

Slim Schaedle
03-24-2006, 01:34 AM
Spankable?

;)
It's a deal

BCC
03-24-2006, 01:43 AM
Looking awesome man, you have a great build!

d'Anconia
03-24-2006, 03:35 AM
If I were gay I'd so be spitting game at you. Photo shoots? I can only hope to get that far...

Benji
03-24-2006, 08:36 AM
wow, amazing - really nice man, how long have you been training for?

Clifford Gillmore
03-24-2006, 08:44 AM
Amazing looking core, from what I can see of your taper it looks awesome. Inspirational man!

fattyniebs
03-24-2006, 02:26 PM
OH - MY - GOD.

WOW. You look spectacular! Those abs! And those-everything-else!

:drooling:
my my miss Built... I always appreciated a little drool...

and i'd have to agree with you on slim's toosh.

fattyniebs
03-24-2006, 02:43 PM
Once again, I appreciate all the comments everyone...

Benji Like most people, I've gone through many phases with health and fitness... The first time I touched a weight was in 7th grade in my parents basement, when I first realized my chubby midsection wasn't exactly attractive to the little ladies. Then the traditional high school sports and lifting scene.. It wasn't until the past couple years I realized the importance of nutrition in this quest to developing a decent physique and accomplishing some of my goals... I'll try to dig up some old pics and show the sequence from my early years till now at an age of 23.

fatrb38 as for you my man, if I ever convert I'll let you know :moon:

MeHoW
03-25-2006, 11:24 AM
What would yo guess your bf% is ? Or do you know exactly? Weight ? Height?

fattyniebs
03-25-2006, 02:43 PM
What would yo guess your bf% is ? Or do you know exactly? Weight ? Height?
I'm not big on the whole BF% thing... I do more of a 'body composition measurements' style of keeping progress than trying to find means of getting an "accurate" BF% ... At that time I was weighing it at 180lbs. It was a cut from just under 200lbs for 2 and a half months to get to where I was in the pictures. I'm 5'11 in height.

Thanks for the interest MeHoW.

MeHoW
03-25-2006, 02:54 PM
I see, thank you for answering. You look like you eat metal grinds for breakfast and brush your teeth with motor oil (as in that hardcore/badass)

I'm usually a lurker here, at least till I cut down to proper weight.

Then bulk and we'll see from there. I'm a small guy (5'6) so the tops of what I would wanna be at would be about 165-170/10% bf.

Amazing proportions too but your shoulders make we scared (f*** huge), also how long did you say you have been working out for and at what weight did you start?

MeHoW
03-25-2006, 02:56 PM
Nevermind, I just saw your journal.

trunksy
03-28-2006, 04:50 PM
Slim Definitely hit it on the nose... Cutting on Army chow wasn't exactly the easiest thing to do.. The months prior to my cutting phase, however, I was able to enjoy four months of gorging myself with any and all food pleasures (all on uncle sam of course).. and made my way from 195lbs to 225lbs... i then dropped to the 190lbs in the initial picture after I did the best guess and check work possible... But by all means, the military isn't exactly conducive to our lifestyle.

Hey fatty. Ditto on all the compliments. As you mentioned earlier, it's all about the food, food, and food. Can you tell me more about the four months of gorging yourself on Uncle Sam's dime? If you went from 195 to 225lbs, it sounds like the Army isn't such a bad place for people in the bodybuilding lifestyle. 30lbs in 4 months is pretty smokin'. I'd love to bulk up like that. Uncle Sam lets you pick up as much as you can throw on your plate at the chow line? There's no time limit? I work 6-days a week right now for the federal government plus go to school so it hasn't been easy for me to get in alot of food. Luckily, Uncle Sam is your cook so you don't have to worry about that.

Do you have any pictures of yourself at 225lbs? What was your body composition like, if you knew what it was at that weight?

Slim Schaedle
03-28-2006, 07:35 PM
If you went from 195 to 225lbs, it sounds like the Army isn't such a bad place for people in the bodybuilding lifestyle.
......Until you are stuck in the desert watching camels hump eachother, with some shi--y MRE (probably the hot-dog one) or some meatloaf you saved from chow which is now rock hard and cold (that the desert foxes will steal from you anyway) because your post relief is taking their sweet a-- time getting out to you so you can call it a day and maybe go home, I mean your tent, for 2 hours of trying to sleep through the constant roar or F-15's taking off, or hit up a workout and then get 1 hour of sleep. But all that comes after you lost 20 lbs of muscle in basic training.

I should probably have let Fatty answer. He could have put it more nicely. :p

chris mason
03-28-2006, 07:58 PM
You look great! Very nice shape and overall very lean.

fattyniebs
03-28-2006, 09:32 PM
Hey fatty. Ditto on all the compliments. As you mentioned earlier, it's all about the food, food, and food. Can you tell me more about the four months of gorging yourself on Uncle Sam's dime? If you went from 195 to 225lbs, it sounds like the Army isn't such a bad place for people in the bodybuilding lifestyle. 30lbs in 4 months is pretty smokin'. I'd love to bulk up like that. Uncle Sam lets you pick up as much as you can throw on your plate at the chow line? There's no time limit? I work 6-days a week right now for the federal government plus go to school so it hasn't been easy for me to get in alot of food. Luckily, Uncle Sam is your cook so you don't have to worry about that.

Do you have any pictures of yourself at 225lbs? What was your body composition like, if you knew what it was at that weight?

Well trunsky, It's true that I did put on 30 lbs or so in 4 months time while I was in the middle east. I would say that it was more luck than anything with my mission when I was bulking. I watched gates and worked 1 on and 2 off with nights. I ate 4 solid meals that were ungodly in size and two protien shakes around my workout. I hit the weights heavy along with the food and put on some good size after loosing any shape I had at basic training... That's where the military isn't at all conducive to our lifestyle. Having only minutes to eat at 3 sittings a day = muscle catabolism... to say the least... Like any other obsessed bodybuilder, it gave me nothing but motivation to get it all back and then some...

I posted a picture of when I was around 210lbs. It's not the greatest in quality but it gives you the idea of where I was with bodyfat (I had a lot)... The second picture is just a few months after basic when I first landed in the desert. The timeline is from May to December... The pictures in my first thread when I first returned from overseas was the following August just to give you an idea of the transformation... Bulk up and shed the fat... No one likes being fat but it's all in the name of muscle!

Slim Schaedle
03-29-2006, 08:44 AM
Like any other obsessed bodybuilder, it gave me nothing but motivation to get it all back and then some...
Unlike me who cried for 3 weeks straight and loaded up in cookies at the chow hall.

trunksy
03-29-2006, 09:32 PM
Wow, I always love seeing transformations. Getting over the hump (boot camp) and lucking out with the mission you got definitely worked in your favor not only in motivation but also in time. I don't know anywhere in business where you can work one day and then have two days off. I work for uncle sam now too but not in any military capacity and I work 6 days a week while trying to go to school. Bodybuilding has been a struggle for me ever since I started working for uncle sam in my current capacity and it has been a year and a half now.

slim: Is boot camp that difficult? Ouch! I guess I'm spoiled being a civilian, eh?

Duffman
03-29-2006, 09:58 PM
that is quite the transformation you got there. awesome job.

fattyniebs
03-29-2006, 10:40 PM
I work for uncle sam now too but not in any military capacity and I work 6 days a week while trying to go to school. Bodybuilding has been a struggle for me ever since I started working for uncle sam in my current capacity and it has been a year and a half now.

I feel your pain trunsky... During the 19 month deployment I had a nice window of 4 months where I was able to pound it hard and the mission was low key. Most of the other 15 months was a stuggle but I did my best... I was thinking about your situation as I reminisced on those nasty times where time didn't exist. I'm sure you've already implemented some of this already, but I would always keep my workout schedule flexible around the unpredictability and would combine body parts to where I would work out only 3 days a week or so if the need be... Keeping the pressure off trying to go 5 days or whatever and only hitting it hard a few days a week still got some serious results... Like I said, I feel your pain. Keep on truckin though, keep up with meal preparation and do your best with what time the government allocates for your day. Good luck with the incredible task of time management in the crazy world of college, government employment, and most importantly, bodybuilding.

Slim Schaedle
03-30-2006, 02:02 PM
slim: Is boot camp that difficult? Ouch! I guess I'm spoiled being a civilian, eh?
Nah, it's not that bad. I was just saying I cried for 3 weeks because I lost every bit of muscle I gained in high school and I was no more cut than when I went in.

I was just joking though.

I cried for two weeks.

trunksy
03-30-2006, 08:31 PM
I feel your pain trunsky... During the 19 month deployment I had a nice window of 4 months where I was able to pound it hard and the mission was low key. Most of the other 15 months was a stuggle but I did my best... I was thinking about your situation as I reminisced on those nasty times where time didn't exist. I'm sure you've already implemented some of this already, but I would always keep my workout schedule flexible around the unpredictability and would combine body parts to where I would work out only 3 days a week or so if the need be... Keeping the pressure off trying to go 5 days or whatever and only hitting it hard a few days a week still got some serious results... Like I said, I feel your pain. Keep on truckin though, keep up with meal preparation and do your best with what time the government allocates for your day. Good luck with the incredible task of time management in the crazy world of college, government employment, and most importantly, bodybuilding.

Thanks for the encouragement. Keep us up to date on your progress now that you're back stateside and doing photo shoots. LOL!

trunksy
04-02-2006, 04:31 PM
Are workout journals popular on this board? I've seen them on other boards like bodybuilding.com. It'd be interesting to see fatty's. Body transformations rock.

briancurran01
04-04-2006, 06:39 PM
Are workout journals popular on this board? I've seen them on other boards like bodybuilding.com. It'd be interesting to see fatty's. Body transformations rock.

check the online journals section.

Slim Schaedle
04-04-2006, 07:04 PM
Ask fatty how today's workout was

fattyniebs
04-04-2006, 10:01 PM
Ask fatty how today's workout was
F off Slim...

Slim Schaedle
04-04-2006, 11:16 PM
F off Slim...:whiner:

abwowang
04-06-2006, 10:14 PM
man i remember your other pic...

u really improved.. nice job dude keep it up

trunksy
04-07-2006, 07:52 PM
:whiner:

O.....K....! I guess that was an inside joke.