PDA

View Full Version : two questions that I am curious about

WildCard
03-23-2006, 08:40 PM
1. For a guy like Ronnie Coleman. 280 lbs in season, 320 off season, what do you think are maintenance calories for him. God, I'm thinking with all that muscle on him he would have to eat at least 5000 calories a day to maintain.

2. For goodness sake, does anyone know how many calories are in a lunch serving of chicken or beef fried rice. I want to eat this on my lifting days but I cant find a definitive answer on the number of calories. How about a dinner serving. you know, enough to fit those white takeout boxes?

THANKS

Slim Schaedle
03-23-2006, 08:57 PM
with all that muscle on him he would have to eat at least 5000 calories a day to maintain
Many of us here need more than that to maintain. Smalls needs over 6000 to maintain. I am maintaining a little above that right now, and I surely do not mtach his condition.

WildCard
03-23-2006, 10:24 PM
Many of us here need more than that to maintain. Smalls needs over 6000 to maintain. I am maintaining a little above that right now, and I surely do not mtach his condition.

gosh darn. How big are you??? any pics. I dream about the day when I need 6k kcals to maintain. I will be a happy man then.

edit. I just saw some pics of you. you are a monster.