PDA

View Full Version : Need help on diet body basically everything

niketpatel71
03-24-2006, 07:59 PM
Well sup everyone i need a bit of help you see im 17yr and basically due to me studying all the time my diet has gone out the window. Im eating very unhealthy and this has caused me to put on a tremendous amount of weight. I need help on how to get back into shape can anyone help me construct a diet/exercise plan bearing in mind i dont have a lot of time to work out as im trying to get into med school and studying occupies the majority of my time. But bascially heres my diet now.

wake up - eat microwave pizza
lunch - a bar of chocolate, soda
dinner - micro pizza
snacks - cookies, sodas, chips

repeat following day. Thanks any help would me much appreciated. Im bout 5'4- 5'6 and 154 pounds and i got quite a bit of a belly now due to my attrocious eating please help and i also think due to my diet my hair is thinning. :( Please help me

getfit
03-24-2006, 08:25 PM
you'll really have to change the way you eat if you want to drop weight.
Are you training?

getfit
03-24-2006, 08:28 PM
http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=46565

something to read

start tracking on www.fitday.com

niketpatel71
03-25-2006, 04:38 AM
no iam not training at the moment

Holto
03-25-2006, 09:11 AM
Stop eating everything you know you shouldn't be eating.

Start eating everything you know you should be eating.

Optimum08
03-25-2006, 12:50 PM
:withstupi...first and foremost you need discipline.

gator
03-25-2006, 01:16 PM
Man I can't even remember the last time i've had any of those foods you mentioned. You got to start somewhere and I think you should take it a little slow, if your just git rid of it all at once you will probably hate the new diet and give up on it after a while, unless your very disciplied.

Spence
03-25-2006, 01:57 PM
Dude you gotta clean up those habits! heh. But mmmm I do like my chocolate (and beer). go with getfit's suggestions and track your diet www.fitday.com (helped me determine how much of what I needed for building) and the thread link she posted is gold too. print it! best of luck man.

niketpatel71
03-26-2006, 04:50 PM
can someone help me make a diet ill pay pal then $5

getfit
03-26-2006, 04:53 PM
can someone help me make a diet ill pay pal then $5
you got to be kiddin'

brickt.
03-26-2006, 05:20 PM
Breakfast:
Oatmeal
Protein Powder
Apple

Snack:
Big glass of skim milk/protein bar/2 whole eggs
Almonds

Lunch:
Whole wheat bread
Tuna
Lots of salad
Apple

Snack:
Big glass of milk/Protein Bar/2 Whole eggs
Almonds

Dinner:
Chicken/Lean Beef/Fish
Lots of vegies
Maybe a little sweet potato

Snack:
Cottage Cheese
Almonds

Very, very, very simple diet, now you gotta start thinking about working out at the gym

Edit: Also, if you were thinking of paying someone to make a diet - go see a dietician. However, if you did some reading that getfit showed you, you could make an AWESOME diet for ... free.

cphafner
03-26-2006, 06:34 PM
Im bout 5'4- 5'6 and 154 pounds

Does your height fluctuate?