PDA

View Full Version : Feb update pics

Ruffian
03-28-2006, 06:59 PM
My laptop died so I havnt had much access to a computer (thus the sudden non-existance) but I managed to get on today so I figured I would post these 2 week old pictures. Some of them didnt work out quite as well as I hoped so Im only posting a few of the ones we took, but it will still give you an idea. Im still recompositioning and recently (i.e. yesterday) changed to a version of Baby Got Back so Im hoping it will help me out here. I was on a small cut for the last month but I decided to put that off until summer (Id like to be able to not worry about food over finals and while Im writing papers and such). But over the summer Im hoping to go on a nice slow cut to get rid of some of the fat on my legs so I can do a nice clean moderate bulk over the winter. Anyway, let me know what you think!

My last pix can been seen here (http://64.191.89.25/showthread.php?p=1288514#post1288514)

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b334/Ruffian2002/Kristenlegside.jpg
^--- slowly getting smaller :)

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b334/Ruffian2002/Kristenlatspread.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b334/Ruffian2002/kristenfrontdoublebi.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b334/Ruffian2002/kristenbackdoublebi.jpg
^--- Tried to find a way to remove the bra in this one, but it kinda ruined the effect of the *tiny* pecs Im starting to grow LOL

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b334/Ruffian2002/Kristenabs2.jpg

Stats: 5'6 and still 136 lbs. I didnt lose any weight over my cut but I did lose about 2-3% bf. The calipers we have place me at 15% but Deeder and I guestimate Im closer to 17 or so. My aim for the end of the summer is around 14, which I'm thinking should help me lose some of this persistent deposits (which seem almost entirely in my leggies :( )

PS- IM STILL ALIVE BUILT! LOL

Bohizzle
03-28-2006, 07:06 PM
looking great! u can definitely tell there's a bit of fat loss in the back and ab area, and some added muscle too! keep it up!

Andrew

Davidelmo
03-28-2006, 07:07 PM
Arms are great, stomach looks fantastic! You've got great bicep genetics.. most girls dont get a lot of peak on theirs!

Only weak point I can see are your lats, although they are slightly improved from your last set of pics.

Keep up the good work!

Built
03-28-2006, 07:18 PM
You're looking great! Agree with everything already said.

Now, the lats. <sigh>

Lats are a royal BITCH to grow, for many women anyway. Keep working them, work the negatives, and next bulk, do a specialization on them. I posted up what I did in my log somewhere back in January, but drop me a PM when you decide it's time to overeat again and I'll help you set it up.

Ruffian
03-28-2006, 08:30 PM
agreed built!

Its kinda an akward place for me to grow muscle... but I will admit that I am becoming rather fascinated with my newfound curves. Im going to have deeder take a pic of my shoulder because I can *get this* I can actually SEE the delts! Its soooo exciting!

YEs I know I am rather weird but I used to be a tiny thing with very little muscle on me so this is an eye opener. Anyway, when I start my bulk at the end of the summer Ill send you a pm or email (like i was going to anyway) cuz we're gonna bulk together remember ;)

Anyway, I hope Ill be back for good soon... Just need my darn computer back.

the doc
03-28-2006, 11:13 PM
strong points for you right now (and are probably related to your genetic strengths) are your shoulders (delts) and biceps (you have a great brachialis which brings out your bicep heads) and glutes (nice string :p )

You seem to retain fat in your inner thighs (gynoid fat - estrogen related; men hold our on our guts = android fat) but other than that you seem to have a broad distribution of body fat. The estrogen related fat can be very frustrating for women; however, This can be effectively managed by working the legs very hard, trying to increase their size, and increasing the muscle/fat ratio in the thigh area.

I can tell a difference in the two sets of pics. your figure is much more pronounced in the new set - presumably due to a reduction in overall body fat.

Keep up the good work! I'm not sure how long you have been lifting. Builts program is solid. follow it to the letter and lift as hard as possible. you will continue to be please with the results.

cheers!

Sidior
03-29-2006, 12:20 AM
keep the great work up, you seem to be on the right track

MJS
03-29-2006, 03:59 AM
progressing very well, nice glutes

Anthony
03-29-2006, 05:17 AM
The pics are blocked here at work, but your avatar looks great.

Patz
03-29-2006, 05:40 AM
I know you have goals and all, but I wouldn't worry at all about getting the lower body a whole lot leaner. Your upper body looks very lean with just the right amount of muscle (imo, of course), while your lower body looks distinctly feminine. It's the goal TONS of women are after: A flat stomach with visible abs, lean arms, and to retain the booty! LOL

Obviously, your goals are your own, but I think you look great.

I mean that in the most non-flirting way. *sorry Deeder..lol*

Clifford Gillmore
03-29-2006, 06:42 AM
Great looking core all round, lats are a going to be a big grief for the girlie girls until the end of time - so I won't mention it. Hammies are starting to take shape!

deeder
03-29-2006, 08:27 AM
Legs are definately one of my strongest points, ex-track runner = very strong hammies. I can match deeder for those on a leg curl, havnt tried it on SLDL's though (the last couple times ive done them was w/o straps and my grip SUCKS!)

Anyway, thanks everyone for all the comments! Im definately wanting to cut a little more over teh summer (I really really want a six-pack so I can be one of those creepy girls that all the other girls are afraid of :P ) But Im not going to over-do it. The last time I just cut off 500 calories and that was it for a month, and I obviously lost some fat. I figure a couple months of that after finals and I should be on a good track to start bulking again. I definately do retain fat on my inner thigh but my legs have been getting a ton better since I started lifting. Ive lost about 6 mm off the calipers in that region alone since I started that cut so I figure thats a good place to be.

Ruffian
03-29-2006, 11:18 AM
Legs are definately one of my strongest points, ex-track runner = very strong hammies. I can match deeder for those on a leg curl, havnt tried it on SLDL's though (the last couple times ive done them was w/o straps and my grip SUCKS!)

Anyway, thanks everyone for all the comments! Im definately wanting to cut a little more over teh summer (I really really want a six-pack so I can be one of those creepy girls that all the other girls are afraid of :P ) But Im not going to over-do it. The last time I just cut off 500 calories and that was it for a month, and I obviously lost some fat. I figure a couple months of that after finals and I should be on a good track to start bulking again. I definately do retain fat on my inner thigh but my legs have been getting a ton better since I started lifting. Ive lost about 6 mm off the calipers in that region alone since I started that cut so I figure thats a good place to be.

My God I am incapable of logging in *Sigh* That was me....

MM
03-29-2006, 11:29 AM
Looking jacked.

the doc
03-29-2006, 02:14 PM
lol.. for a minute i though deeter was talking to himself