PDA

View Full Version : there's nothing for you, here

YatesNightBlade
01-17-2002, 05:29 AM
Ok as I keep drinking too much beer, partying too much and basicly destroying my body I thought I'd start a journal counting all the times I've gone out and got drunk, not slept, not eaten for 17hours .... and chatted to fat ugly women. (don't ya love beer goggles.)

Please people, give me a slap on the wrist everytime I faulter. Thanks.

Franco
01-17-2002, 05:32 AM
-Sends the family to Hull to sort Dan out-

Good luck getting on track you party animal

Tryska
01-17-2002, 06:22 AM
you don't want me slapping you around that much do ya?

syntekz
01-17-2002, 07:36 AM
What kind of stats are you looking at now (since your contest)?

Hot Shot
01-17-2002, 08:19 AM
give us an update on your current condition(weight,bf%,training split,etc)

Reinier
01-17-2002, 08:28 AM
pfff and hes saying hed have me work like a dog if hed live here....
look at the stuff he does....

anyway yea whats the damage of that **** so far

YatesNightBlade
01-18-2002, 03:01 AM
Im probebly around 248 @ 12% ish. I've still got abs.

OK Last night ... (Thursday) went well. I deadlifted last night. I got 4 with 500, which I was pretty please about since I only had 4 hours sleep on Wendnesday. Diet went well yesterday too.

My split is this :-

Mon : Legs
Tue : Shoulders, Tri
Wed : off (maybe some light cardio, with abs)
Thu : Back, Bic
Fri : Chest, abs
Sat : AM Cardio
Sun : Off

Chest alone this evening as my partner is off. Going out to play some Pool tonight and out on Saturday round the town centre. I'm not drinking this weekend. I need to stop this. I just get too drunk and spit in peoples faces when I talk to them. lol Not nice. :)

Tryska
01-18-2002, 04:42 AM
eeeew! please tell me you are not THAT guy?!

i run from you when i'm at the club or bar. *lol*

YatesNightBlade
01-21-2002, 06:03 AM
OK.

Saturday went pretty good. I was Drunk, but not too Drunk. I turned down a girl that chatted me up and really loved herself (a right stuck up cow) ... which made me happy.

I ate well on Sunday too and was quite stricked.

Legs tonight as follows.

2 x Extentions
2 x Squat
2 x Front Squat
2 x leg press
3 x leg curls
3 x SLDL
3 x calves raises
3 x Seated Calve raises.

I'm going out tonight to a nightclub with lots of M8s. Will reports some of the events tomorrow.

YatesNightBlade
01-22-2002, 06:59 AM
Had Quite a good leg session last night. Legs are pretty sore today.

I went to a nightclub last night. It was School Dayz themed. All the girls were in Little skirts with suspenders on. *drowl* I was in a shirt and school tie. I looked like the School Bully. lol

I didn't have too much to drink and danced alot. I took a protein bar out with me. I remember eating the bar and swilling it down with a bottle of miller. lol

Anyway, Shoulder tonight with some Tris.

ElPietro
01-22-2002, 07:16 AM
Haha..protein bar and beer! That's awesome! :D

YatesNightBlade
01-23-2002, 02:50 AM
I recommend it to any bodybuilder that likes getting drunk *looks at Powerman*

Diet's been tops. I ate very strict all day and had fajitas for my tea that I cooked myself. Yummie.
What so you call a mexican lesbian ? Faj-Eater

Did shoulders last night, had quite a good session. Intense. My legs are still killing from Monday tho.

I'm gonna go for a walk this dinner time as part of my cardio.

Hot Shot
01-23-2002, 11:35 AM
lol@faj-eater

YatesNightBlade
01-24-2002, 02:27 AM
OK Nothing to really report. Day off last night and I rested well and watched Telly. Sex in the City and Jackass. Sweet.

Back and Bic tonight. Should be fun.

Tryska
01-24-2002, 04:44 AM
which sex and the city episode was it?

YatesNightBlade
01-24-2002, 05:11 AM
I watched two. One were they talk about ghosts (old flames) and she gets back with that guy aden, and the one with these fake nipples.

Tryska
01-24-2002, 05:14 AM
fake nipples? i don't remember that one....those were last season though, i think, right?

my favorite episode has got to be the Carnival Freaks one.....with Mr. Pu$$y. *lol*

YatesNightBlade
01-25-2002, 02:49 AM
Nothing to really report here. Who actually reads this **** ?? Whoever reads this rubbish can you give me a Yo !!! Just so I know who Im speaking to. Thanks.

Did back last night with some biceps. Back not sore at all. MMMmmm I did stretch it off a little too well. Maybe thats why.

I should have alot more to report after this Weekend. Im going to a nightclub tonight (but im driving) and Im getting drunk on Saturday night. I'm also going to see Staind and Puddle of Mudd on Sunday night so I'll have alot to report back on Monday.

Tryska
01-25-2002, 04:20 AM
oooh! puddle of mudd? i'm jealous.

oh and uhhhh...yo.

Franco
01-25-2002, 04:23 AM
Yo...

Never knew Hull was so exciting

OverDose
01-25-2002, 04:28 AM
Yo!

IceRgrrl
01-25-2002, 05:42 AM
Keep on with the updates...they are a trip to read. I especially liked the bit about the "right stuck up cow" and the School Dayz pub night ;)

YatesNightBlade
01-25-2002, 06:51 AM
lol I've got another lady reading my stuff. Good Stuff ;)

Pup
01-25-2002, 07:02 AM
That staind concert is gonna be off the hook, have fun m8!

and...YO

Chris Rodgers
01-25-2002, 07:08 AM
Yo!

Staind and Puddle of Mudd :thumbup:

Hot Shot
01-25-2002, 08:48 AM
YO!

pr3
01-26-2002, 09:31 PM
YO YATES! Post more on your diet! And hey, i love sex & the city myself. Seems you watch more American 'teli' (as they say on Ab Fab) shows than British...YO!

YatesNightBlade
01-29-2002, 03:39 AM
Ok Diet is this :-

Meal 1 : 100g oats, skim Milk, 6 eggs 2 yolks
Meal 2 : Pro Peptide and Flax Oil
Meal 3 : 100g Brown Rice Tuna
Meal 4 : 100g Brown Rice Chicken, Banana
Meal 5 : After Workout shake
Meal 6 : Chicken or Beef (Chilli or curry sauce) Rice
Meal 7 : 5 egg whites, Cottage Cheese, Milk and Flax

Friday :-

Did chest. Session went real well. Chest felt real full and still does.
Went out clubbing on the night, but only had 2 beers. :angel: Got my ass grabbed by a older lady in the club ....... it wasn't just a pinch it was a grope. Mucky cow.

Saturday :-

Went a little mad with the drink and was kinda drunk. Had some Epherdrine too. tuttut I was dancing, but was a little tired.

Sunday :-

Slept till 12. (I got up and ate before tho)

Went to see Staind in Manchester (2 hour drive). The Concert was ace, altho I was in a seated bit. People in the mosh pit were crowd surfing and it looked ace, wonder if I'd be able to do that ****, ive never seen a 20+ guy doing it before. After the gig I went back stage met the band, snorted some coke and had some oral sex from some of the groupies that thought I was with the band security.

Note : that last bit was a blatent lie.

YatesNightBlade
01-30-2002, 03:10 AM
Did Shoulders last night, I was suppose to do Tris too, but I was too burned out so I'm gonna do them with chest on Friday.

3 x behind the neck press
3 x millitary press
2 x sides (triple drop sets)
3 x rears

My legs are still killing from Mondays session. I might do some cardio tonight, but then again ..... I might not. I'm slipping with my cardio a little. I need to pull my finger out. Im off to a club tonight ...... it's a big R'n'B party. *shake it fast .... show me what ya workin wid*

Tryska
01-30-2002, 04:45 AM
let's hope this one doesn't burn down. ;)

when they say the roof is on fire..i don't think they meant literally. *lol*

YatesNightBlade
01-30-2002, 04:52 AM
hahahaha ... yeah ... this ones Free tho. Im not drinking.

Tryska
01-30-2002, 05:00 AM
well hell...in that case, burn that muthaf*cka down....*lol*

(just don't get caught, tho)

YatesNightBlade
01-31-2002, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by YatesNightBlade
hahahaha ... yeah ... this ones Free tho. Im not drinking.

Did I say not drinking. What I ment to say was ..... I'm getting recked. Damn it. I drank too much. :( There was some seriously nice ladies in the club last night. Some real hotties ...... g'damn.

Anyways, Diet is fine only probelm at the moment is lack of sleep and I'm a little tired.

I need to get some quality sleep. Not sure when I'll get chance.

Back tonight, DEADLIFTS. Not looking forward to them due to my lack of energy. Oh well.

Tryska
01-31-2002, 05:49 AM
tuttut

;)

YatesNightBlade
02-01-2002, 01:51 AM
http://www.vikingfm.co.uk/nav?action=galleryitem&id=12299

Me on a night out. lol

Did back last night went pretty well. I supprised myself.

3 x deadlifts
2 x seated rows
2 x pull downs to chest
2 x pull downs to rear
2 x shrugs

I went into the room I use for posing (a room full of mirrors) just have a little look at myself. I was quite shocked at my size and condition. I'm holding a little bit of water round the midsection, but you can still see some rock hard abs. Not bad considering I've been clean for coming upto 6 months. Must be the creatine, made me happy anyway.

Wanted an early night, but some mates came round to drop off my fancy dress outfit (it looks ace). They ended up staying late and watching ScareFace. *are ya Crazy Montana ....... are ya crazy*

Chest tonight with some Tris.

Jane
02-01-2002, 04:37 AM
yo.

:ninja:

Tryska
02-01-2002, 04:58 AM
it's here..it's gone..it's here..it's gone. :thumbup:

Tryska
02-01-2002, 06:53 AM
btw.....you got some big hands, babe. ;)

YatesNightBlade
02-01-2002, 07:23 AM
Yup .... and my index finger is very very short.

Tryska
02-01-2002, 07:25 AM
it's a shame, that.

Marcel
02-01-2002, 01:03 PM
Tony Montana replies..."Coņo Frank! We make 25 million on this deal 25 million!"

Frank - " and what if we dont come up with the money? Sosa is gona send a facken hit squad up here and we're gonna have a WAR ON THE STREETS!"

Tony then says "Then I got on the streets a mil here a mil there. I got it covered."

Frank "so you make your own moves now?"

Tony "I got ears I hear things" (grins)

This movie is the best ever ok mang!?!? It's prolly not word for word right but you get the idea. I can make myslef sound EXACTLY like Tony. It's pretty amusing, I do that at school all the time. Fun stuff.:thumbup:

pr3
02-01-2002, 02:11 PM
Hey, the link sends me directly to msn.com. Did I do something wrong? Or do I find it there?

YatesNightBlade
02-04-2002, 02:22 AM
Not sure why you can't see it bro.

FRIDAY

Did chest & Tri
3 x bench
3 x incline bench
3 x flys
2 x Cable Crossovers
2 x Dips
2 x Extensions
2 x pushdowns

Friday Night was Ace ........ It was a friends birthday so we all hit the town in fancy dress. I went in a monks outfit with this old man mask on. (I looked like Delphi .. heh j/k bro.) I looked like the guy from ghost "Get off my Train !!!!!". Woman was genuinly scared of me ........ it was ace. I was having a right laugh walking upto strangers and scaring them. On girl said to me ..... "yeah .. but why are you so big ??" lol I think she thought it was part of the costume. I've got pics so I'll post them soon. I was drunk, but I had a protein bar out with me.

SATURDAY

Was suppose to do morning cardio, but was too tired so I got up at 7am Ate ... then went back to bed. Got up at 12. Went out around town centre then to a nightclub with some old school buddies which was a scream. I went home early tho.

SUNDAY

Went and did some Cardio with a mate at this posh gym. People look at me as if Im a freak I can just imagen what there saying "Umm .... bodybuilder .... we don't need their kind here". lol Snobs. Did 20+ mins of cardio on the treadmill and lots of abs. I then went to KFC and got 2 fillet burgers.

Im cutting down on the beer now. I can't afford it. It's my birthday in a few weeks so that will be my next big binge.

Legs tonight. Bring it on !!!

Tryska
02-04-2002, 04:28 AM
your killing me with beer and protein bar thing. *lol*

:clap:

obi wan kenobi pics!

YatesNightBlade
02-05-2002, 05:17 AM
Dedicated MOFO Ain't I. lol

I'M CHANGING MY ROUTINE FOR A WHILE. I NORMALLY DO DIFFERENT EXCERCISES PER SESSION. I'M GONNA STICK TO THE SAME STUFF FOR A WHILE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENDS.

Did Legs Last night.

2 x Extentions
2 x Squat
2 x Front Squat
2 x Leg PRess
2 x Legs Curls
2 x Abductors
2 x SLD
2 x seated Calves Raises
2 x Standing Calves
2 x legs Press calve Raises

Shoulder and Tris tonight.

Tryska
02-05-2002, 05:26 AM
leg press calf raises are what i use solely. they make me cuss.

The_Chicken_Daddy
02-05-2002, 06:14 AM
Good idea, Dan ;) Which genius gave you that bright spark?

HEy, how come no numbers?

i wanna see what you lift dammit!

YatesNightBlade
02-05-2002, 08:03 AM
lol.

Yeah .... you gave me the spark .... I've been thinking about it for a while so Im gonna so how it goes. Im worried coz my routine isn't broke so why am I trying to fix it ??

As for my lifts I don't really like posting them. My main set of squats I did 8 with 360 pounds. Leg press I did 8 with 900 pounds. happy ??

The_Chicken_Daddy
02-05-2002, 09:42 AM
you don;t need to keep the entire routine fixed. You could alwasy leave a 'spare' in your routine to play about with depending on how you feel on the day or at the time. eg say you keep bench and dips fixed for chest, have a'spare' slot where you can do another chest movement of your choice. You could change it every week.

and why don't you like posting those ridiculously large numbers? :eek:

weren;t you squatting 500lbs before your contest?

YatesNightBlade
02-06-2002, 02:49 AM
CD I'm a huge Monkey Island Fan myself. Before I started to diet I was doing around 10 with 400+, but I was heavier and not as lean as I am now. I was also fresh off a cycle. I haven't touched anything for approching 6 months.

Did Shoulders and Tri last night :-

3 x BEHIND THE NECK
3 x front presses
2 x DB sides
2 x Cables
3 x rears

3 x push downs
3 x lying extensions

Diet is going very well. I havent faultered in ages. I had Fajitas for my tea. Home made ......... Im such a good cook. ;)

Tryska
02-06-2002, 04:40 AM
i need a cook....

YatesNightBlade
02-06-2002, 04:46 AM
What you need sounds like cook ;)

Tryska
02-06-2002, 04:59 AM
heh. you do know what my needs are. ;)

MonStar1023
02-06-2002, 06:44 AM
Why dont you post your poundages or foods you eat bro? I am curious what kind of weight your putting up for BTN Presses...

:cool::cool:

YatesNightBlade
02-06-2002, 06:59 AM
My Diet is always roughtly the same. I've posted it.

I'm not really into putting my poundages up. I think I did 10 with 170 pounds or so BTN and 10 with 200 on the front press.

The_Chicken_Daddy
02-06-2002, 07:13 AM
Monkey Island rules!

especially episode II. That's the best one.

BTW Dan, since you got a fast connection, download "I'll find you" by Hundred reasons [or 100 reasons if you're using AG]

Tell me how kick ass that choon is :thumbup:

YatesNightBlade
02-08-2002, 04:41 AM
Episode I gives me nostalgia. I love it. I used to play it when I was 14 ... over and over on My Commadore Amiga. Escape from Monkey island was pretty good too.

Did back Lastnight

Deadlifts x 3
(400 x 9, 500 x 4)
T-Bar Rows x 3
(150 x 15, 200 x 10)
Close Grip Pull downs x 3
Pull downs to rear x 2

Did some bi's too.

Concentration Curls x 3
Machine Peacher curls x3
Forearm rolls x 3

Going out on the town tonight. I'm not drinking tho. Im on the bones of my arse.

Tryska
02-08-2002, 05:12 AM
*lmao@commodore amiga*

i was all about hitchhikers guide to the galaxy on my apple, outrun on sega, and the legend of zelda on nintendo.

and i should be :bow:'ing to you for those lifts. ;)

YatesNightBlade
02-11-2002, 05:23 AM
Here goes :-

FRIDAY

Chest & abs

Bench x 3 (200 x 15, 280 x 8)
Incline DB x 3
Incline Flys x 2
Pec Deck x 2
Cables x 2

3 Crunches, leg raises Supersets
2 x Twists

Friday night went out on the town with the boys from the gym. One of the guys is the Gangster type. Big with tattos on his forarms, no job, but moneys no problem. Anyway, he was on the phone to some one and I asked "who was that" and he said "Some women ......... *pause* ........ prostitutes actually" He had arranged to meet some hooker in the club. lol

I was driving so I was sober.

Saturday night

Drunk ..... that is all.

Chest feels huge. I've started to use a wider grip on bench and I think it's helping alot.

Tryska
02-11-2002, 06:44 AM
well i for one can't think of a better place to meet a hooker.

YatesNightBlade
02-12-2002, 02:54 AM
I never met her. lol

Did Legs last night. It was an ace session.

Extentions x 2
Squat x 2 (360 x 10)
Hack Squat x 2 (400 x 8)
Leg Press x 2 (900 x 8)
Leg Curls x 2
Abductors x 2
SLD x2
Seated calve raises x 5

Diet going well as ever.

The_Chicken_Daddy
02-12-2002, 03:57 AM
Nice work man.

pr3
02-12-2002, 09:11 PM
Yates, sorry to mess up the journal here, but what's your thoughts on doing many reps?

I recently starting working out with my friend, who says it's best to do a lot of reps with low weight to build good, lean muscle. True?

YatesNightBlade
02-13-2002, 02:25 AM
False. Some peoples ignorance kills me. Tell you friend he needs to be sure of something beofre he starts giving out advice. 6 - 12 reps are best for muscle building and don't worry ....... your not messing up my journel at all :). I live to give.

Shoulders and Tris :-

3 x BTN
3 x Front Press
2 x Seated Sides
2 x Cable Sides
2 x Rears

3 x French Press
3 x Rope Push Downs

Done in 50mins.

Diet going well. I had Fajitas for my tea. Home made. Anyone know if these are bad for me ? Peppers, onions, chicken, Salsa and Goacommola (sp) are fine. Not too sure if the Flour rolls are too high GI. and the spice ..... too salty. I could live on them. any thoughts ?

Tryska
02-13-2002, 05:05 AM
you and your fajitas.

if you can make the marinade for your chicken rather than using a spice packet that would cut down on the salt. and i dunno if y'all get whole wheat tortillas there, but if you can find them that would work too. although the flour ones aren't really that bad for ya. I don't know if you can get whole wheat chapatis, if not..that's a simple recipe and you can use that instead of the tortilla. take some prepwork if you can't get ready made though.

but fajitas are great..anytime i'm forced to go for mexican that's what i get. or avocado tacos. one or the other.

YatesNightBlade
02-13-2002, 05:11 AM
You forced to go ... pfft ..... I live for Mexican food and chicks. ;)

Tryska
02-13-2002, 05:12 AM
i'm not big on the sauces and cheeses and stuff *lol* everyone but me loves mexican.

YatesNightBlade
02-14-2002, 02:26 AM
Nothing to report. Day off last night. Did some Cardio during my lunch break yesterdayt tho. (well, I went for a walk).

Missed Abs tho. :(.

Back and bi's tonight.

Tryska
02-14-2002, 05:44 AM
what about miss abs? huh?

:confused:

YatesNightBlade
02-14-2002, 07:06 AM
lol.

She came round later on ;)

YatesNightBlade
02-15-2002, 02:57 AM
Back last night

3 x wide grip pull downs
3 x T-bar rows (15 x 150, 10 x 200, 8 x 220)
2 x close grip pull downs
2 x rear pull downs
2 x shrugs

Bi's

3 standing Curls
2 Machine preacher curls
2 Hammer Curls

Went to shoot some pool with 3 mates later on.

Babes Seen : NONE
Freaks Seen : Only when I got into work today
Wannabebodybuilders seen : None, but I'm sure I'll see that carpet carrying MOFO when I go to the gym tonight. aka Mr Latspead

Chest tonight then I'm off to pictures to see some film with Brad Pitt, George Clooney and some other geezers.

Tryska
02-15-2002, 04:22 AM
hey...i wanna see that movie.

oh err....

:hide:

YatesNightBlade
02-19-2002, 06:50 AM
Oceans 11 was OK. Not brilliant, but OK. The Actors made the film.

Saturday was a good night. I was totally and utterly hammered. I didn't intend to. I only went out with Ģ20. Some of the guys were drinking champers. I had my trusty Protein Bar anyway.

I think all this weekend binge drinking isn't effecting my training at all. I'm in the best condition that i've ever been in (off season). I think it's because of the walking I've been doing in my lunch hour.

My chest is starting to improve dramaticly. It used to be my best body part by far and is quickly become it again. It just seems full all the time. I'm putting this down to using a wider grip on my BB excercises. It's still sore today from Friday. Yikes.

Shoulders tonight, then I'm off for a Pizza with Mamma and Papa.

YatesNightBlade
02-22-2002, 02:49 AM
Diet going well training going pretty good.

I've lost weight. I'm lighter, but I seem to be in really good condition. It must be due to all my walking in my dinner time. I did 40mins yesterday. I'm not sure I like being this light. 245

Chest tonight.

Tryska
02-22-2002, 04:38 AM
i thought it was due to the booze and preotien bars. :scratch:

YatesNightBlade
02-22-2002, 04:44 AM
goto love them preotein bars. lol

Tryska
02-22-2002, 04:49 AM
hey.

i know your not picking on my spelling.....tuttut

YatesNightBlade
02-22-2002, 05:04 AM
hahahaha.

People in glass houses shouldn't through stones huh ?

Tryska
02-22-2002, 05:05 AM
or throw them either.

Franco
02-22-2002, 06:41 AM
I presume your still using Malto post workout?

YatesNightBlade
02-22-2002, 07:07 AM
lol @ Tina babes.

yeah I am. I would use Dorian Yates's new Post Workout shake, but I can't afford it and Pro-Mass does me. Whey and Malt.

gino
02-22-2002, 10:15 AM

yeah I am. I would use Dorian Yates's new Post Workout shake, but I can't afford it

Yeah, anadrol is pretty expensive

Pup
02-23-2002, 07:16 AM
Anadrol...pfft, be a real man get an 18 gauge pin and shoot some fina :D

Orange357
02-23-2002, 08:43 AM

Babes Seen : NONE
Freaks Seen : Only when I got into work today
Wannabebodybuilders seen : None, but I'm sure I'll see that carpet carrying MOFO when I go to the gym tonight. aka Mr Latspead

lmao!tuttut you need more hotties.

Blood&Iron
02-23-2002, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Tryska
hey.

i know your not picking on my spelling.....tuttut

That is all.

Tryska
02-23-2002, 02:00 PM
<~~~~~~~ is homonym-impaired and damn proud of it.

AllNatural
02-23-2002, 07:25 PM
interesting journal yates, what supplements do you take?

Tryska
03-04-2002, 10:47 AM
*bumps this with her hip*

long time, no hear from.....:whazzup:

Pup
03-04-2002, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Tryska
*bumps this with her hip*

long time, no hear from.....:whazzup:

Dem are some mighty big hips, don't wanna knock this thread outta cyberspace :p

Tryska
03-04-2002, 11:39 AM
you stfu. those hips are good for birthin' babies. *lol*

YatesNightBlade
03-19-2002, 07:53 AM
You guys are crazy.

We'll I guess I might as well update this thing.

Last Night I was suppose to do legs. I was tired and my mate had the sheeets. Quite funny actually .... every time he tried to squat he had to go the the tolilet and check his pants ..... we abandoned anyway. Legs on Wed now and shoulders tonight.

Here's a picture of me blinking half way throw a photo. lol

Tryska
03-19-2002, 07:56 AM
wow...you look awfully familiar.

The_Chicken_Daddy
03-19-2002, 09:28 AM
what the hell is going on around your mouth?

AllNatural
03-19-2002, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by The_Chicken_Daddy
what the hell is going on around your mouth?

Yeah, Yates you got mad herpes in that picture- make sure to wipe down the equipment first next time

YatesNightBlade
03-20-2002, 02:53 AM
heh. I haven't shaven and I was in mid smile ... hence the closed eyes and stupid look.

Shoulder last night went ace.

2 x behind the neck press (best : just under 200 x 6)
2 x front press
2 x upright rows
2 x triple drop set sides
2 x cable sides
TRI
2 x french press
2 x rope push downs
2 x DB extentions

LEGS TONIGHT ... not looking forward to it.

HOTTIES : None. Except for this young girl with huge boobies on the ski machine nearly knocking herself out with each move. Not really a babe .... but entertaining none the less.

YatesNightBlade
03-21-2002, 05:10 AM
My training partner rang me to say that he couldn't do legs, because he'd woke up late.

I didn't really fancy doing 4 days on the trot so I wasn't gonna bother. I went in anyway and did some hamstring work and Calves.

I've decided to go heavy on SLDL. After seeing B going heavy .... Im gonna try it more often.

3 x leg curls
3 x Abductors
3 x SLD
3 x seated Calve Raises
3 x standing Calve raises.

Savannah
03-21-2002, 05:59 AM
Yates, somehow you don't strike me as an English guy whatso ever. You look American or something and I don't even know what I mean by that.:scratch:

YatesNightBlade
03-21-2002, 07:37 AM
I do. It's called StereoTyping. lol I guess Americans \ Canadians think we all look like that Tony Blair Fellow. Grey and Proper.

Tryska
03-21-2002, 07:40 AM
*lmao*

ElPietro
03-21-2002, 07:40 AM
pfft, who's StereoTyping...maybe she just doesn't think you're english because you have all your teeth still and they look like they are white too! ;)

YatesNightBlade
03-21-2002, 08:10 AM
hahahaha. That could be true. I should have got some pics of my buddies with their mancky, teas stained teeth. lol

Jane
03-21-2002, 04:27 PM
my buddies with their mancky, teas stained teeth. lol

lol. NOW he's english.
:)

Celestial
03-21-2002, 04:59 PM
Saw your pics in the other thread. AMAZING! You have worked very hard! Keep up the excellent work!!!!:)

YatesNightBlade
03-22-2002, 05:15 AM
Thanks.

Did back last night .... had a really good session

3 x chins
2 x Close grip pull downs
2 x T-Bar
2 x Pull downs to rear
2 x rears
Bi
2 x Barbell curls
2 x Hammer Curls

Chest tonight ..... Im sooooo tired. Im going to the Opening of a New Night Club tonight too. Suppose to be some stars there !! Mmmm .... We'll see.

Later dudes.