PDA

View Full Version : Ok lets try this Again

BigNic
03-29-2006, 07:27 PM
whats up guys. i know i been away for a long time. im with a marine corps unit in north carolina now, and ive been real busy recently. im finally gonna get serious again, as ive been real lax recently. my unit is set to deploy somewhere this upcoming december so my goal right now is just to bust my ass up until then, and try to juggle this between the rest of my life.ive been on and off for the last year or so but ive taken some pretty big breaks. i have been pting, running and calisthenics and ****, but im ready to get serious again

ok im currently bout 170 at 5'8

my splits lookin somethin like a regular push pull legs but its pretty simple, like i like it.

mon
3 sets bb rows
3 sets pull ups
3 sets shrugs

wenes
3 sets incline bench
3 sets dips
3 sets seated db militaries

fri
3 sets bb suats
3 sets rdl's

im just keepin it basic and upping my cals so hopefully ill see some progress. these are all lifts im pretty used to, tho i gotta admit i havent suatted in some time. im a huge pussy i know, but im changing my ways. in addition to this **** ill also be running of course, and another goal is to finally quit ****in smokin.

anyway just wanted to see whats up with yall. hope we can get this journal as interesting as some of my past ones. lol. and ryu better stay the **** out of this one, cuz hes been know to get me in trouble with the damn mods. haha

getfit
03-29-2006, 07:30 PM
welcome back Nic

BigNic
03-29-2006, 07:32 PM
arite so today i did a push

incline bench
135x12
155x8
155x8
155x8
this ****s pretty sad. i did 225x12 on flat about 2 weeks back but flat ****s my shoulders up so bad i aint willin to risk it anymore.

Dips
+90x6
+90x5
+90x5
not the numbers im used to doing back in the day but it felt good.

db militaries
55x5x3 sets.
im just a pussy. no excuses.

so today i smoke about a pack. thats pretty sad but im really gonna make a big drop. im plannin on droping to half a pack for a week.
then a quarter.
then 2-3 for a week or two.
then quit.

or maybe ill just start dippin again.

or maybe ill just come to terms that im gonna die of an std or lung cancer before im ****ing 30.

lol

rookiebldr
03-29-2006, 08:10 PM
At least with an STD, you know you've been ****ing something. :thumbup:

All the best with the new journal. It won't take long to re-gain you previous numbers and getting back into great shape again. :)

Chubrock
03-29-2006, 08:19 PM
Dude where you at in NC, Lejuene?

BigNic
03-29-2006, 08:36 PM
unfortunately man. jacksonville ****in sucks. its cool tho, i make the best of it. i like wilmington a lot

BigNic
03-29-2006, 08:42 PM
man i just had a horrible low in my life. im completely broke but i needed some ciggarettes bad. so i ****in collect 3 dollars in nickles and dimes out of my truck. so i drive down to this little base store at ike 10 30. i get in and it just happens to be the only time a badass chick works there. she is just bad as ****. so im sittin there thinkin im bout to look like such a loser. so anyway i get in line and pour all the change on the counter. i even dropped some of it on the floor. so of course she looks at me like im a huge loser and i buy the smokes and head out. well once im in the truck i notice that the backstreet boys song, i want it that way, is on. so obviously im sittin there singing that **** at the top of my lungs. then who walks right by me? the badass checker girl. she gave me the weirdest look i think ive ever gotten, and ive gotten quite a few.

i dont know what i felt more like buyin those smokes, a lil 6 yr old buyin a slurpee with pennies, or a crackhead buyin a 40 of old e with change

they should make a movie about me.

rookiebldr
03-29-2006, 08:51 PM
The low wasn't buying the cigs, it was singing to the backstreet boys. ;)

BigNic
03-29-2006, 08:53 PM
hey man, they had some good music. wait...no. i didnt say that

rookiebldr
03-29-2006, 09:01 PM
lol ... Actually they did, but my excuse is my daughter was 6 at the time. ;)

lilmase1153
03-29-2006, 10:21 PM
Whoa whoa, "you know how I know your ***? cause you listen to the backstreet boys"..

Its ok though Cause I also dabble in Teeny bopper music.. Good to see you back buddy

Coke
03-30-2006, 05:31 AM
The push-pull-leg split will work good for you man, helps to keep it basic while you streamroll with it all...great to see you, gonna be good to go once you gradually drop stuff, lol.

Bohizzle
03-30-2006, 09:58 AM
never talked to u before, but i've seen ur pics and stuff and read some of ur old threads, good luck with getting serious about it again, and good luck quitting!

Andrew

TTT
03-30-2006, 12:10 PM
Welcome back, Nic. Good luck with the progress.
That story was priceless. :D

briancurran01
03-30-2006, 12:30 PM
whats up Nic? Good to see you back around bro.

Stackattack
03-30-2006, 05:18 PM
Welcome back Nic. Best of luck with quitting pole smoking.....er, i mean smoking....:p

MM
03-30-2006, 05:42 PM
man i just had a horrible low in my life. im completely broke but i needed some ciggarettes bad. so i ****in collect 3 dollars in nickles and dimes out of my truck. so i drive down to this little base store at ike 10 30. i get in and it just happens to be the only time a badass chick works there. she is just bad as ****. so im sittin there thinkin im bout to look like such a loser. so anyway i get in line and pour all the change on the counter. i even dropped some of it on the floor. so of course she looks at me like im a huge loser and i buy the smokes and head out. well once im in the truck i notice that the backstreet boys song, i want it that way, is on. so obviously im sittin there singing that **** at the top of my lungs. then who walks right by me? the badass checker girl. she gave me the weirdest look i think ive ever gotten, and ive gotten quite a few.

i dont know what i felt more like buyin those smokes, a lil 6 yr old buyin a slurpee with pennies, or a crackhead buyin a 40 of old e with change

they should make a movie about me.

Holy ****, this was ****ing awesome. I felt like I was there. I laughed, I cried... mostly I laughed.

Welcome back.

BigNic
04-03-2006, 09:28 PM
ok so little back bi rear delt trap thing going today. got real pissed at the gym cuz some douchebag punked me out of a bar. its almost a curse that im such a nice guy.

hopefully hell get hit by a car or something.

pullups
bwx10x2

yates rows
135x12
185x5
155x10
155x10
135x10

some weird shrug contraption too. a couple sets on that. i liked it, so ill prolly continue to us that on back day. and then i was out

cphafner
04-03-2006, 09:47 PM
good to see you back!

Coke
04-04-2006, 05:55 AM
Dude was probably just jealous and such...you'll be on top of your game again soon here man.

MM
04-16-2006, 10:06 PM
Where is this ****er?

Nic, anymore awesome stories dude?

Clifford Gillmore
04-16-2006, 10:44 PM
pissed at the gym cuz some douchebag punked me out of a bar. its almost a curse that im such a nice guy.

hopefully hell get hit by a car or something.

Did he sneak up in your shadow or something? I'd let you have the bar, he'll, I go and get someone else bar for you! :P