PDA

View Full Version : First pic

ShockBoxer
04-01-2006, 06:57 AM
The webcam I just bought yesterday crashes when taking stills 9/10 times so I only managed to get one low quality picture. No, it's not of my legs (I tried). My stomach area is at full flex but nothing else is.

I'm 5'4 and at 158 down from 200. Any guesses on body fat, despite poor pic quality? I'm thinking 18%?

Bohizzle
04-01-2006, 09:38 PM
18 sounds about right to me, congrats on the weight loss! try and get that cam working for some more pics

Andrew

Patz
04-01-2006, 09:45 PM
I'd say 18 is a fair guess..

Good work..it's obvious that you've been hitting the weights. Shoulders look great!

ShockBoxer
04-01-2006, 10:21 PM
Thanks guys.

My newbie gains were/are good to me. I've added inches everywhere except my waistline and have been cutting or maintaining since I started.

So 10% would be about 145 pounds like I figured, provided no further recomp happens. If I can get my diet locked in that could be early July. Wouldn't be a bad way to celebrate a year of deciding to no longer be a fatass. Then a nice slow bulk would definitely be in order....

And that webcam is junk. I can't even find support for it on the internet. It's a Telemax WC15. All I've been able to find is the driver and reinstalling it did nothing to clear up the crash to desktop I get using the damn thing.