PDA

View Full Version : Let The Games Begin

ucntbsrious
04-01-2006, 04:17 PM
Hello everyone, I'm ucntbrious, and today I start my quest... I am starting to workout tonight, and thought, " Hey why not post some pics for motivation".... I usually dabble here and there, not really getting into a groove working out, but I need to change, starting NOW... I have a thyriod problem, and the meds aren't working to well, and starting to get a BIG gut, and I need to stop it now... I kinda went through a bulking phase,lol, eating everything I can. Now, I need to shed the fat, but not really the weight, I like 230 area,lol. Well, thanks for listening and tell me your thought...

5"11
229 lbs.
28% BF ( taylor scale )

My goals are to get GIANT, I'm mean cut but big.... I just need to get the stomach fat ripped off, it's SICK.... I have a Cross-Bow and free weights and access to a Smith machine....

updates will be continous

Supplements are as followed:

Flax, Fish and Borage Oil caps
Centrum A-Z
1 shot glass of Coconut oil
SuperPumper 250
2 Gallons of water daily
100% Whey ( GNC ) 200 grams

YOU WILL SEE THE TRANSFORMATION VIA-FORUM

I'M fired up guys, thanks

http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e52/rusrious/?sc=1&multi=4&addtype=local&media=image

Bob
04-01-2006, 04:35 PM
Good luck dude.. welcome aboard...

BTW.. your pictures are not showing.. Photobuckets says they have been moved.

ucntbsrious
04-01-2006, 04:49 PM
Good luck dude.. welcome aboard...

BTW.. your pictures are not showing.. Photobuckets says they have been moved.

Thanks bearwolf, I got it now...

briancurran01
04-01-2006, 06:56 PM
Good luck bro. Welcome to the board and to the journal section.

ucntbsrious
04-09-2006, 02:13 PM
Hey guys and ladies, how's everyone today? Well, I STOPPED SMOKING, and O
let me tell you this, easy,easy,easy.. Once you realize how important
air is, it's free sailing... O.K., not that easy, but I'm done with that crap.
When I need a smoke, I take 20 deep breathes, SLOW, then 20 fast, rest for
1 minute, then do 100 doorway or wall push offs very fast, ( I love this EX. ),
Then, I munch on some trail mix, with raisens, peanuts, pineapple,
almonds, walnuts, and papaya.... I pretty much can't keep my hands
out of the bag... So, in 9 days, I accomplished alot, IMO..

I also have been working out, pretty intensly,... Doing
good volume and high reps, ( 20-25 per set).. My focus is through the
roof, seeing my goal... I want to be pretty shredded by July 1st, so
I have no time screw around... I have been drinking ALOT of water,
about 2 gallons daily.. And I must get spring water, because since I
stopped smoking, I can really taste the chlorine from the tap, YUCK..

I have been eating like a horse too thought, but my cravings have been
decreasing dramaticly in the last 2 days... So I went and got some
fresh veggies that I can crunch on, like cauliflower and broccoli...

I started my diet today, and here is the way it is, ( first month ) I
am going to try this, with foods I enjoy of course,lol.. This is acc.
my routine, from the start of the day..

Wake-up *** Look in the mirror for 5 minutes and refresh myself of who
I am, and what I want in life, and where I'm going... This is taking
place of the morning smoke out,lol... No-more looking for a smoke
with one eye open, stumbling around like a crack head looking for a fix,lol..

*** drink 1/2 liter of water***
*** take meds ( synthroid )***
*** do 100 wall push-offs ***
*** strech ***

Now, I go for a nice, clean air sucking walk, about 3 miles, with a nice
steep hill... While consuming another liter of water..

Meal #1 10 eggs whites, 1 bagel with peanut butter, 1/2 cup of oats with a
bit of honey, and 1 cup of grean tea, with 1/2 a packet of splenda. 1 caplet
of fish oil, 1 shot of coconut oil, 1 multi vit,

*** after 1/2 hour, I continue drinking my water, I wait because water dalouts
the stomach acids from breaking food down, so I wait for a while...

100 V stlye sit-up, 100 wall push-offs

Meal #2 10 oz. of beef, 1 cup of rice, 1 cup of broccoli, and 30 gms Protein shake

*** water ***

Meal #3 6-8 oz. turkey breast, 1 cup of green beans, an apple, glass of juice, (apple)
1/2 cup of rice..

Meal #4 60 grams of Whey Protein shake, 1 liter of water,

**** work-out ****

Meal #5 10 eggs whites, 6 oz. beef,

*** 1 liter of water ****

Then, I go for my walk again, but during the evening, I will be doing a sprint for 30
seconds, walk for 30 seconds combo, till I get home... Some route, with the hill..

*** water till I go to sleep ***

before I got to sleep, I do as many V stlye sit-ups possible...

Thats my day, for now.. I am going to do this for the first month, to see the results..

WORK-OUTS

DAY ONE---- BACK and TRAPS

Wide Grip Lat Pull-Downs ( 25 @ 5 ) CABLE
Lower Back Extensions ( 25 @ 5 ) CABLE
T Bar Pull-Ups ( 25 @ 5 ) T BAR
Reverse Grip Pull-Downs ( 25 @ 5 ) CABLE

DAY TWO--- LEGS

LEG PRESS ( 25 @ 5 ) SMTHMN
LEG extenstions ( 25 @ 5 ) SMTHMN
SQUATS ( 25 @ 5 ) SMTHMN
CALF RAISES ( 25 @ 5 ) DMBEL ( 2*4 under toes )
SQUAT TRUST ( 50 )
REVERSE LEG EX ( 25 @ 5 ) SMTHMN
DAY THREE---- DEALT and TRI's

Shoulder Press ( 25 @ 5 ) DMBEL
Standing Raise ( 25 @ 5 ) DMBEL
Reverse Fly ( 25 @ 5 ) CABLE
REAR DELT ROWS ( 25 @ 5 ) CABLE
TRI KICKBACKS ( 25 @ 5 ) DMBEL
DIPS ( FAILURE )

DAY FOUR------ CHEST AND BI'S

BENCH PRESS ( 25 @ 5 ) DMBEL
FLY's ( 25 @ 5 ) DMBEL
STRAIGHT PULL OVERS ( 25 @ 5 ) CABLE
DECLINE PRESS ( 25 @ 5 ) DMBEL
PUSH-UPS ( FAILURE )

ABS WILL BE DONE EVERYDAY, WITH V STLYE SIT-UPS, AND CABLE CRUNCHES

DAY FIVE---- FORARMS AND LOWER FRONT LEGS

DUMBELL FINGURE CURLS ( 25 @ 5 )
REVERSE FORAMS CURLS ( 25 # 5 )
HANGING REEL UPS AND DOWNS ( 10 CYCLES )
TOES RAISES ( failure ) KINDA STRANGE, BUT I PUT WEIGHT ON MY TOES
and lift concentrating on the front lower leg area

SO, thats what I have come up with, IF anyone has suggestins, PLEASE
LET ME KNOW.. THANKS GUYS...

ITS A START,

Also, I have put some more pics up, not much has change belly wise, but I growing, IMO.. THEY ARE DATED

http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e52/rusrious/?sc=1&multi=4&addtype=local&media=image

McIrish
04-09-2006, 05:06 PM
Just a thought, but you might be able to slim down the workout regimen (haha, how clever of me) by eliminating the fore-arm specific exercises. At this level of working out, most of your gains will be from huge compound exercises like squats and deadlifts and bench, anyway, so you can leave out specific stuff for tiny muscles like the forearms, which will be doing more than their share on the rest of the big workouts (ie., deads and bench, etc.).

In other stuff, AWESOME motivation. Keep it up!!

ucntbsrious
04-10-2006, 08:29 AM
Good Morning folks!!!!

Well, woke up with a terrible head ache... Slammed some water, and now feel fine... Cold morning walk, Lake Erie bay breeze can getcha,lol.... I'm a bite sore today, got pretty intense yesterday, but this is the first time I felt soreness, so thats good... I usually dont get sore, even thought I work very hard... My body recoperates at a very fast pace.... GOOD THING???? Going to get a tape measure too log my specs, looks like I put a good inch on the bi's... O yeah, I tend to grow rapidly, maybe because I heal very fast.... One thing I notice is when I lift, say doing bi's, I get to the point that I cant get the weight up, and my Carpi Radialis Longus is going to explode,lol, with a purpleish color, but goes away about 10 minutes after work-out.. Today it feels fine and is still swolen.... I also notice a nice tightness on the top pec region... My chest is my weakest point, as you can tell from my pics.... So, that is where I have to really concentrate.... My legs are no problem, I really dont even need to work on them much.. You will see that when I do my legs,I'll post a pic for them, that they get huge, expescialy the calfs, my strongest, easiest muscle to build.... I used to play Slo-Pitch softball, ( 16")with no glove.. I pitch, and hop off the mound, throwing the ball about 55 feet high.... BUT I retired to concentrate on lifting.... LOL, teams where kinda happy about that... I average about 45 strike-out a season, IN SLOW PITCH,lol... So, after throwing about 1000 pitches weekly, ( I PITCHED EVERY GAME, THATS THE ONLY WAY I WOULD PLAY FOR A TEAM), selfish, nooooooooo, just a strong desire to WIN BABY...

Well, anyways, I need to go eat, and do my sit-ups... O yeah, let tell you this, the V stlye sit ups are killer,lol....

Today is my day 5 work-out, McIrish suggested not doing my forearms, so need to rethink of something else to do maybe.... I was thinking just a concentrated strech day, not sure yet, I have about 7 hours to come up with a solution, any suggestions would be great...

THANKS FOR LISTENING, THE RAMBLIN GETS ME FIRED UP....

Clifford Gillmore
04-10-2006, 08:37 AM
Great looking legs and calves in the photobucket pics man! It sounds like you need to get into a solid routine and asses your diet a little, I'm more than happy to help out it you like. Welcome to WBB Journals!

ucntbsrious
04-11-2006, 06:19 AM
Good Morning, I'm tired....:swear: I got to sleep at 3:30 am, and it's now 7:41 am... I am getting ready for my morning walk, and waking up slowly.... Going with the cup of joe now, need the eyes to open up,lol.. Today is my wifes birthday, so going to make her a huge breakfast before she heads to school...Had a very hard time sleeping last night... Not sure if it was the fact that American Hotrod was on, or the SuperPump250, or the SoBe Double-Down No Fear, but DARN, it was hard... I got gas like you wouldn't believe also.... Funny thing last night, my wife says " Hun, you need to take the trash out, it stinks like hell in here ":hide:, IT'S BADDDD.... Kinda amusing for my thought,:D .... I know I'm going to blow up the bathroom all day today, but I think it's a good thing, I need to empty everything out... I can really start to accually feel my belly reducing, which is good also.... And since I started drinking ALOT of water, my skin is nice and smooth, and my feet aren't as dry,lol... Sorry, had to tell ya that....

Yesterdays meals went well, kinda off track alittle, but didn't get out of hand..

Meal #1 8 eggs whites, 1 bagel with peanut butter, 1/2 cup of oats with a
bit of honey, and 1 cup of grean tea, with 1/2 a packet of splenda. 1 caplet
of fish oil, 1 shot of coconut oil, 1 multi vit\

*** 1/2 liter of water ****

Meal #2 10 oz. of beef, 1 cup of rice, 1 cup of broccoli, and 30 gms Protein shake

*** 1 liter of water ***

Meal #3 6-8 oz. turkey breast, 1 cup of green beans, an apple, glass of juice, (apple)
1/2 cup of rice

*** 1 liter of water ***

SoBe Double-Down No Fear

Meal #4 2 portions of steak-ums with oinions, green and red peppers, 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, half a bananna

Meal #5 60g protein shake, --------25 min------- ****1 litler of water ***

took an off day today, heard it wasn't nessasary to do my day 5 workout, but I decided to walk up my stairs 30 times, because I felt I needed to do something...

Superpump250 ( 1 scoop ) 1 bananna, and more water

Meal #6 mixed fruit ( rinsed with water from the can ), 1 bagel with cream cheese, **** 1 liter of water ****

Meal #7 8 oz of turkey breast, 6 egg whites, 30g protein shake ( all protein only) 1 fish cap..

I drink water through-out the day, and munch of trail mix all day, with the nuts and raisins... I think I'm going to tweek this a little bit, slow digestion, feeling pretty full at the end of the day.... Going to put more broccoli in the mix... But other then that, not to bad I guess....

Well, I need to go cook, and get this day rollin, and get my walk in.. Talk to you guys later.... Not feeling to bad after the little sleep I got, and not even sore one bit today, I accually feel great.. So off I go, and have a great day...