PDA

View Full Version : need to bulk up fast

derek mitchell
04-02-2006, 09:50 PM
hey everyone! I'm currently in a fitness challenge @ my local gym and i need to pack on some extra muscle. I've gone from 164lbs to 182lbs in just under a month. I've only gained 2lbs of fat with that. I would like to get to 200lbs by the end of the challenge wich is in another 6 weeks. I know what all my daily intakes have to be, but here's my problem I get really bored of eating the same things all the time and need to find other things that peak my interest otherwise i just end up eating a whole lot of protien bars and downing weight gain shakes to supplement my diet. Now i know alot of people say it all depends on how bad you want it, but I don't think that should mean being bored with food. Any suggestions or recipies would be great thanx!!

Derek

derek mitchell
04-02-2006, 10:10 PM
also i workout in the mornings 9a.m how much should i eat before going to yhe gym?

Haaji Dont Surf
04-02-2006, 10:37 PM
You sure it was only 2 lbs of fat? What's your secret? :eek:

Oh and you could check out the recipe section of the forum located here:
http://www.wannabebigforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46 :)

UrbanSmooth
04-02-2006, 10:46 PM
hey everyone! I'm currently in a fitness challenge @ my local gym and i need to pack on some extra muscle. I've gone from 164lbs to 182lbs in just under a month. I've only gained 2lbs of fat with that. I would like to get to 200lbs by the end of the challenge wich is in another 6 weeks. I know what all my daily intakes have to be, but here's my problem I get really bored of eating the same things all the time and need to find other things that peak my interest otherwise i just end up eating a whole lot of protien bars and downing weight gain shakes to supplement my diet. Now i know alot of people say it all depends on how bad you want it, but I don't think that should mean being bored with food. Any suggestions or recipies would be great thanx!!

Derek

How did you do that? How many calories? What lifting routine?

jostrichm
04-03-2006, 08:11 AM
First of all you didn't put on 16lbs of muscle in one month. If you did, then all of us are doing something totally wrong.

Jordanbcool
04-03-2006, 10:12 AM
First of all you didn't put on 16lbs of muscle in one month. If you did, then all of us are doing something totally wrong.

Agreed.

Ahhh but wouldnt it be nice if that was possible.....Bodybuilders would be huge!

-jordan

derek mitchell
04-03-2006, 12:07 PM
Oops! sorry guys I started @ 167lbs. (Didn't proof read before i sent it)
I have a really high metabolism, that's the only way I can account for the 2lbs of fat. And I'm useing MASS cycle from Nxcare that stuff is awesome. This is the first time I've ever lifted weights or even been in a gym in my life.

Genacide
04-03-2006, 12:19 PM
15 lbs in a month, I can believe that.

Eat these:

1 cup Natural peanut butter
8 tablespoons honey
1&1/4 cups whey protein powder
1 cup of uncooked oatmeal

Mix the pb and honey in a bowl, microwave on full for 80 secs. Add the rest and mix together (get your hands in man!!) ADD A SPLASH OF MILK IF OVERLY DRY!!! but will be somewhat dry in bowl Can add raisins/nuts etc to taste. Firmly press into 8x8 tray and leave for 20 mins. Cut into 8 to 10 equal bars and wrap and store in fridge!!

Approx Nutrition values of entire recipe.
2800 calories
175 gr protien
200 gr carbs
145 gr fat

Haaji Dont Surf
04-03-2006, 12:27 PM
15 lbs in a month, I can believe that.

Eat these:

1 cup Natural peanut butter
8 tablespoons honey
1&1/4 cups whey protein powder
1 cup of uncooked oatmeal

Mix the pb and honey in a bowl, microwave on full for 80 secs. Add the rest and mix together (get your hands in man!!) ADD A SPLASH OF MILK IF OVERLY DRY!!! but will be somewhat dry in bowl Can add raisins/nuts etc to taste. Firmly press into 8x8 tray and leave for 20 mins. Cut into 8 to 10 equal bars and wrap and store in fridge!!

Approx Nutrition values of entire recipe.
2800 calories
175 gr protien
200 gr carbs
145 gr fat
Damn son, that sounds mighty fine!!