PDA

View Full Version : SThirteenTurbos chest shot...(FIXED)

SThirteenTurbo
04-03-2006, 05:24 AM
Critique My Chest Please.... Taken 2 Days Ago...

Patz
04-03-2006, 05:44 AM
WOW..it's over-developed!

It's huge, man, with regard given to your bodyweight. You've obviously got good genetics for bodybuilding. It would be a shame if you didn't build up everything to match that monster chest..lol

Get to it! Eat!

Clifford Gillmore
04-03-2006, 06:50 AM
Out of proportion for sure, but a large chest none the less. Please, work other muscles too - every following post will more than likely reference that fact.

Stumprrp
04-03-2006, 07:07 AM
dude, its massive compared to the rest! hit those lats!

Bob
04-03-2006, 07:13 AM
What are we critiquiting it for? Are you trying to be a BB'er? Or low weight PL'er? Do you want to bulk? Are you trying to be a MMA? what?

I can't see the legs or the back... it looks like a tall, skinny, built 141 lb'ers chest. My only general comment would be to eat more and bulk.. but I don't know your goals!

drew
04-03-2006, 09:20 AM
Go eat something

MJS
04-03-2006, 09:48 AM
f*cking eh, nice chest, its something I can't get to grow.

Eat though.

SThirteenTurbo
04-03-2006, 08:33 PM
honestly i cant figure out what i want.... in a way i want to be ALL THREE... a bodybuilder, strong as hell, and be able to whoop some ass... its asking for a lot but anything is possible...

Gabrielle
04-03-2006, 11:01 PM
slow clean bulk, is the answer. Pack on some size while staying relatively lean. Nice db bench numbers for your weight by the way.

SThirteenTurbo
04-03-2006, 11:49 PM
thanks gabrielle.... thats exactly what im doing... a nice slow clean bulk... i still dont understand what people mean by turning fat into muscle... you cant add muscle cells to your body you can only make whatever muscle you got bigger...

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
04-04-2006, 12:41 AM
Uh yeah. Your chest overshadows the rest of you. Looks good though. Work on those lats!!

Sidior
04-04-2006, 01:09 AM
large chest, small everything else... I agree with what has been mentioned, a clean bulk and you will look very impressive

SThirteenTurbo
04-04-2006, 01:58 AM
thanks guys... thats my goal... getting a more all around better physique... i guess its not so bad looking like you can press the amount of weights i can press lol....

Gutz981
04-04-2006, 08:32 AM
Yeaaaaa I'm seeing the benching stats in your sig but I fail to see any squats or deads. Which are key to growth. Do what you want man...

f=ma
04-04-2006, 08:33 AM
just wondering but do you do any other lifts?

and why are there two identical threads with the same picture

RBB
04-04-2006, 09:58 AM
i agree with what everyone else has said. skinny, but a overdeveloped chest. impressive db benching for your size, but do you do any other lifts? no squats or dl's? you don't want to be the tool in the gym that benches everyday and neglects every other bodypart. start bulking and hitting your other compound lifts hard.

SThirteenTurbo
04-08-2006, 04:43 AM
im lifting alot more now... and doing other body parts not just my chest... my shoulders are looking alot better..

Meat_Head
04-08-2006, 02:15 PM
Squats man.... squats.

ArchAngel777
04-08-2006, 08:29 PM
honestly i cant figure out what i want.... in a way i want to be ALL THREE... a bodybuilder, strong as hell, and be able to whoop some ass... its asking for a lot but anything is possible...

Well, if you want to "whoop ass" you better start squatting and dead lifting. Right now, from the sounds of it, your legs would snapped in two if you walked on uneven ground.

Not many young people understand the importance of working the core and posterior chain. Sign of immaturity for the most part... However, with time you will learn.

But, since you are not sure what you want to do, I guess I am not sure why you are here asking for advice. You should probably figure out what direction you want to go before asking the question.

Best of luck and my hopes is that you learn to do a full body routine over time. You can't hide the legs forever...