PDA

View Full Version : Cardio

randy1234
04-03-2006, 11:07 AM
I have barely anytime to do cardio. I hate doing cardio in the morning cuz of school and ****. I lift 5 times a week leaving me with only 2 off days to run on. I want to do cardio 4 times a week. If I do it after i work out im gonna start burning muscle cuz that would be like and hour long work out and a half hour of cardio. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated? I have my work cut out before summer so I need this cardio.

Thomas
04-03-2006, 11:11 AM
i have the same problem, only have time for lifting due to work.

getfit
04-03-2006, 12:00 PM
do cardio on one of your off days

getfit
04-03-2006, 12:01 PM
or lift 4 days and put cardio somewhere in there

MixmasterNash
04-03-2006, 12:46 PM
I have barely anytime to do cardio. I hate doing cardio in the morning cuz of school and ****. I lift 5 times a week leaving me with only 2 off days to run on. I want to do cardio 4 times a week. If I do it after i work out im gonna start burning muscle cuz that would be like and hour long work out and a half hour of cardio. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated? I have my work cut out before summer so I need this cardio.

Play a sport like soccer.

Bob
04-03-2006, 01:13 PM
Do only 10 mins of HIIT on your lifting days... 10 x 30 sec sprints w/30 sec walks..
Then do any generic cardio on one of your off days.. like a sport or some bike riding or hiking... or a real GPP day, no rest between sets, Kettlebells, crossfit, etc..
Then have at least one total day off..