PDA

View Full Version : My Mid-Cut Pictures

trasmi21
04-03-2006, 07:26 PM
I'll throw in a picture of me at 240, then follow it up with some pictures I've done tonight. For the past month or so I've went from right around 235, to now where I'm about 216.

I think I had a fairly sloppy bulk, but then again it was my first bulk I've ever done, so it wasn't perfect. But now I'm looking a little more leaner, a little more definition.

Let me know what you think.

This is from my bulk, I topped off around 240 for about two weeks or so. Maintained mostly around 235.

HelpMeLift
04-03-2006, 07:30 PM
cool... honestly you don't look fat in your pre-cut picture either but man great job with cutting 34 lbs. man you're tall. if i could even get to 6 feet that'd be awesome.

trasmi21
04-03-2006, 07:34 PM
Now here are my pictures I've taken today at 216.

I'm probably going to cut for awhile more, maybe till Mid-Summer. I want to get some of this body fat off and start over with a cleaner bulk. I'm debating this summer whether or not to go the Powerlifting or Bodybuilding route. I may start doing some strongman type stuff into my workouts outside.

Let me know what you think about the pictures, feel free to critque...

trasmi21
04-03-2006, 07:36 PM
And for the legs...

drew
04-03-2006, 07:39 PM
Lookin good dude. Get some meat on those wheels though.

WildCard
04-03-2006, 07:56 PM
looking good dude, how are you cutting??

Built
04-03-2006, 08:08 PM
That side chest shot is SICK! Your delts are popping with veins.

Sweet!

trasmi21
04-03-2006, 09:17 PM
Lookin good dude. Get some meat on those wheels though.

Agreed, the legs need some mass on them, especially the quads. They've improved from when I started though, I just don't have a before picture of my quads, wish I did.

My next bulk, I'm hoping a ton of calories, some sick squat sessions, and some strongman event type stuff thrown in will blow them up.

looking good dude, how are you cutting??

I slowed down my intake a little bit, and maintained for awhile. Rather than counting calories everyday, I'll count them for the first couple days and get a good feel for what I'm taking in, and try to repeat that everyday. Right now, I'm probably around 3500 Calories a day. The only carbs I'll take in for the most part will be during the morning and after workout, other than that I try to keep those regulated.

That side chest shot is SICK! Your delts are popping with veins.

Sweet!

Thank you!

trasmi21
04-03-2006, 09:21 PM
I forgot something! I've got one more back picture. I'm a big fan of Animal Pak, and while I was working out a couple days ago I got a little creative, check this out.

ArchAngel777
04-03-2006, 09:28 PM
Looking good... As far as your legs, I don't think they look small. I mean, they are not LARGE, but they are not SMALL. They are just right for your size, in my opinion. Of course, that doesn't mean you should ever neglect them... Anyway, just wanted to let you know that you look pretty balanced, and that is an important part of a physique, not running around with tree trunk legs.

trasmi21
04-03-2006, 09:34 PM
Looking good... As far as your legs, I don't think they look small. I mean, they are not LARGE, but they are not SMALL. They are just right for your size, in my opinion. Of course, that doesn't mean you should ever neglect them... Anyway, just wanted to let you know that you look pretty balanced, and that is an important part of a physique, not running around with tree trunk legs.

I know what you mean. They still need improvement though. You have to keep in mind that I'm about 6'4, so they're fairly long. They've got some size on them, but not near enough for me to be happy with.

Then again I'll never be happy with my size, haha.

Patz
04-03-2006, 09:37 PM
Word to teh animal beanie!

Youre a beast, man. Huge delts, big chest.

I like that animal pak pic. It's cool.

I'll give you a bodyfat guess, and say you're right around 12%. Maybe not that high, but the abs aren't quite poking out with any authority, and that should be around 10%. Take my guess for what it is, though.

trasmi21
04-03-2006, 09:41 PM
Word to teh animal beanie!

Youre a beast, man. Huge delts, big chest.

I like that animal pak pic. It's cool.

I'll give you a bodyfat guess, and say you're right around 12%. Maybe not that high, but the abs aren't quite poking out with any authority, and that should be around 10%. Take my guess for what it is, though.

Actually, I think I'm a little above 12%, but hopefully you're right. My abs aren't showing, definitely will not try and get around that. Although from when I was about 235, they look leaner, as in I don't have a slab of fat as large as I did before on top of them.

Gabrielle
04-03-2006, 10:54 PM
looking good, man keep it up. You look relatively proportionate, and good job getting leaner

trasmi21
04-04-2006, 06:31 PM
Anymore Body Fat Guesses? I'm guessing around 15, but then again I'm not sure...

Duffman
04-04-2006, 07:59 PM
lovin the animal pic

trasmi21
04-05-2006, 05:41 PM
Any Body Fat % Guesses??????

ArchAngel777
04-05-2006, 06:07 PM
Any Body Fat % Guesses??????

Don't care, but obviously you do... Why do you care so much? It is just a number. You are lean, you know that much. You are not far from a six pack. What will a number allow you to glean? Besides, it would be a craptastic visual estimate. Go get tested, then you will know for sure if it is that big of a deal. No offense intended in this post, but just wanted to remind you that body fat % is a number, and a crappy one at that when doing a "guestimate".

trasmi21
04-05-2006, 06:19 PM
Don't care, but obviously you do... Why do you care so much? It is just a number. You are lean, you know that much. You are not far from a six pack. What will a number allow you to glean? Besides, it would be a craptastic visual estimate. Go get tested, then you will know for sure if it is that big of a deal. No offense intended in this post, but just wanted to remind you that body fat % is a number, and a crappy one at that when doing a "guestimate".

Well, I've never known to be honest, and I'd like to know. I need to go get tested.

John04Civic
04-05-2006, 06:32 PM
Wow.. Your upper body looks incredible!

What kind of routine are you currently doing?

shansen008
04-05-2006, 07:14 PM
Finally found someone with the same body type as me.....

You look good, bout the same bf% as me too i think, im about 10 pounds heavier right now and its all in my legs...well not all, my triceps are very dominant and are noticeably larger. Do you know circumference on your legs? Mine are nearly 30" around at the thickest point. Got any good photos of the calves?

Great job cutting, depending on how long youve been cutting i would look at readjusting your calories since youve obviously lost a lot of weight. Maybe even maintin for 4-6 weeks, then cut again. Let your metabolism rebound a bit.

Keep up the good work.

trasmi21
04-05-2006, 07:43 PM
Finally found someone with the same body type as me.....

You look good, bout the same bf% as me too i think, im about 10 pounds heavier right now and its all in my legs...well not all, my triceps are very dominant and are noticeably larger. Do you know circumference on your legs? Mine are nearly 30" around at the thickest point. Got any good photos of the calves?

Great job cutting, depending on how long youve been cutting i would look at readjusting your calories since youve obviously lost a lot of weight. Maybe even maintin for 4-6 weeks, then cut again. Let your metabolism rebound a bit.

Keep up the good work.

Hey, 6'4"... It's about time I ran into someone around my height, haha. I'll do some measurements when I get a chance and compare, do you have any pictures?

I'm also planning on maintaining for awhile, I think it'll work too.

Sidior
04-05-2006, 08:04 PM
Well it has been mentioned already but looking lean and large man, side chest shot is awesome. Legs just lacking a bit.

trasmi21
04-05-2006, 08:30 PM
Well it has been mentioned already but looking lean and large man, side chest shot is awesome. Legs just lacking a bit.

Thank you.

The wheels are going to have to grow some more.

Wish I would have been smart enough to take a pre-bulk picture of them, because they have grown. They used to be pretty small.

Still have a ton of work to do.

russianwol
04-05-2006, 08:57 PM
I think your BF% on those cut pics is about 15%. I had my measured not a while ago - came in at 12. Do you see your skin on the stomach contour to your abs when you flex them?

trasmi21
04-06-2006, 07:52 AM
I think your BF% on those cut pics is about 15%. I had my measured not a while ago - came in at 12. Do you see your skin on the stomach contour to your abs when you flex them?

When I flex my abs, I can barely see them. You can a little bit, but in my opinion it's not enough to say that you can actually see them.

Clifford Gillmore
04-06-2006, 10:02 AM
Looking great man! Maybe 15% on the bf, 15-16. Not alot at all.