Genacide
04-04-2006, 11:59 AM
Me 21 months ago:

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=49877

Me today:
Age 26
Weight 174
Height 5' 10"

In the last 21 months I have graduated College, gotten engaged, been planning a wedding, looking at houses, landed a new job, and also had a injury to my back that kept me from working my back for 2 months. So I've been a little busy.

1. Looking for some honest opinions on what I've done (bad or good)
2. Where to go from here - I'm getting married in 3 months and want to look good. A little bulking and then a PSMF is not out of the question.

Relentless
04-04-2006, 12:42 PM
My honest opinion?
I can't see much difference. Granted, the pics are not proper pose-for-pose comparisons.
You look about the same.

You seem lean enough so I would say you'll look fine in a tux. The whole point of a tux is to cover up flaws anyway so unless you're way fat or way skinny, you'll look good.

My recommendation: Eat clean until the wedding and focus on making sure it goes ok. Don't try to bulk/cut because you'll no doubt be getting fitted for the tux and you don't want to change weight/size too much between fitting and putting on for real. :)

Beast
04-04-2006, 01:09 PM
Congrats on the engagement.

Arms are bigger but it really looks like you've added mostly fat since the last pics. What were your stats 21 months ago?

Genacide
04-04-2006, 01:24 PM
Congrats on the engagement.

Arms are bigger but it really looks like you've added mostly fat since the last pics. What were your stats 21 months ago?

Weight 160
No clue on BF%

I would have to say my working weight on my squats, deads, and bench have all gone up at least 25 lbs per.

Gutz981
04-04-2006, 01:32 PM
I have to be honest dude. For 2 years I don't see all that much difference. But use this as a learning experiance and start putting on some mass dude. I'm talking right now the second you read this. Start bulking up baby. Let the strength shoot through the roof I'd say bulk to like 200 then cut up.

Genacide
04-04-2006, 02:05 PM
I was up to 180, and then cut back to what I am now. I'm not so much looking at the past as I am the future. Mostly importantly now what can I do in the next 3 months go I look good in pics at the wedding in a tux and good on the beach in the Dominican Republic.

Part of my fat gain problem is I went form a job where I was on my feet literaly 8 hours a day lifting heavy objects, to a computer tech job at a desk.

ArchAngel777
04-04-2006, 02:30 PM
Is that... Is it... Is that... Chuck Norris?!?!?!?!?!?! MY HERO!!!! WOOT!

I do notice a difference, but it isn't a huge one... Looking good though!

ArchAngel777
04-04-2006, 02:32 PM
Upon a closer look, that is definately Chuck Norris!

Anyway, everything except your back looks good... That is the area that is lacking, in my opinion.

Genacide
04-04-2006, 02:43 PM
Yes Sir that is Chuck Norris, I'm surprised no one else mentioned it yet. As for my back I have been taking it easy since I hurt it about 6 months back, and it doesn't help that I can't get a good back flex pose down. In the pic I'm just relaxed.

Meat_Head
04-04-2006, 04:36 PM
How do ya'll not see a difference? There's a huge improvement to his pecs, arms, and lats from what I can see. Keep it up!

BaggedE30
04-04-2006, 05:09 PM
Weight 160
No clue on BF%

I would have to say my working weight on my squats, deads, and bench have all gone up at least 25 lbs per.

ive put 77lb on my DL in the past 5-6 weeks, 55lb on bench press in about 4 months. Me thinks you need to push yourself harder and lift heavier:cool:

crunkdizzle
04-04-2006, 05:29 PM
If you ask Chuck Norris what time it is, He always says "Two seconds Til" and then you ask "Two seconds Til what?" He roundhouse kicks you in the face.

Chuck Norris can win a game of connect 4 in only 3 moves.

A Handicapped parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to Chuck Norris and that you will be handicapped if you park there.

Chuck Norris originally appeared in the "Street Fighter II" video game, but was removed by Beta Testers because every button caused him to do a roundhouse kick. When asked bout this "glitch," Norris replied, "That's no glitch."

Chuck Norris once shot down a German fighter plane with his finger, by yelling, "Bang!"

Chuck Norris is not hung like a horse... horses are hung like Chuck Norris.

Genacide
04-05-2006, 06:18 AM
A Handicapped parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to Chuck Norris and that you will be handicapped if you park there.

Nice

method115
04-05-2006, 09:03 AM
If you ask Chuck Norris what time it is, He always says "Two seconds Til" and then you ask "Two seconds Til what?" He roundhouse kicks you in the face.

Chuck Norris can win a game of connect 4 in only 3 moves.

Chuck Norris originally appeared in the "Street Fighter II" video game, but was removed by Beta Testers because every button caused him to do a roundhouse kick. When asked bout this "glitch," Norris replied, "That's no glitch."

Chuck Norris once shot down a German fighter plane with his finger, by yelling, "Bang!"

Chuck Norris is not hung like a horse... horses are hung like Chuck Norris.

hehe that street fighter 2 **** is hilarious. I wonder if chuck norris knows how many people hate him.

Genacide
04-06-2006, 06:35 AM
hehe that street fighter 2 **** is hilarious. I wonder if chuck norris knows how many people hate him.

Chuck Norris is loved by all people, if someone didn't Chuck would instantly sense it and roudhouse kick the person in the face.