PDA

View Full Version : fast food? soda? is it bad?

bradleykavin
04-04-2006, 12:33 PM
i am a fat kid, i love fat burger, in n out, mcdonalds..everything..i have a hard time with dieting and i also love soda...does eating that food, hold me back from getting stronger (i weigh 250 so i figure i have enough body fat still to turn into muscle)...?

Genacide
04-04-2006, 12:43 PM
Nah eat as much as you want, as long as you take enough NO Xplode and do a lot of Arm Curls

J450n
04-04-2006, 01:14 PM
i am a fat kid, i love fat burger, in n out, mcdonalds..everything..i have a hard time with dieting and i also love soda...does eating that food, hold me back from getting stronger (i weigh 250 so i figure i have enough body fat still to turn into muscle)...?

I really hope you were having a shot at sarcasm here...

Eszekial
04-04-2006, 01:52 PM
Yes.

getfit
04-04-2006, 01:56 PM
do you train?

Unreal
04-04-2006, 02:58 PM
Hold you back from getting stronger, doubt it. If anything it will help with strength gains since being in a caloric excess is good for muscle building.

Only problem is you can't turn fat into muscle. All your going to do is add more fat and more muscle.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
04-04-2006, 03:36 PM
Nah eat as much as you want, as long as you take enough NO Xplode and do a lot of Arm CurlsLOL...right.

seK
04-05-2006, 07:49 AM
If you are eating in excess or your maintenance cal's than you are basically on a dirty bulk (considering you work out). There is also a slim chance you are eating under your maintenance cal's but from the sounds of it this isn't the case.

To sum it up these foods may not be making you lose gains in the gym but they are certainly not helping your health.

Also if you are looking to lose weight you may want to do a search around the boards and start a basic cutting diet and workout routine. This will restrict your fast food tendencies greatly but in the end you will not only look healthier but feel it also. As for motivation, no one said it was easy but once you start seeing those first gains whether it be those first few lost pounds or gaining 10lbs on your bench you will be hooked.

Good luck with whatever path you choose

Davidelmo
04-05-2006, 08:13 AM
0. Read articles, stickies and threads on this site.

then:

1. Stop eating that crap - there are tons of guides of "good" food on this site.
2. Start lifting some weights
3. You will succeed if you stick at it.

fat2fit
04-05-2006, 05:55 PM
make the burgers yourself from quality lean beef mince. Dont bother with the bread or the other crap in them. sorted.

Bigwhitemale
04-07-2006, 06:41 AM
Dude...no wonder you are fat, stay away from sodas and junk food! Yes it's bad for you it's so unnhealthy it's not even funny...Stay away from fast food places, only God knows how filthy and filled with toxins your body must be, it's time for a cleansing, get rid of all the fat and build some muscle...Get in shape!:bang: :bang: :shoot: