PDA

View Full Version : Been nearly 1 year now.. Cutting pictures.

John04Civic
04-05-2006, 04:48 PM
Hey guys.. Its the time again for serious and honest opinions!

I've been on a cut since about mid-Feb. and have dropped about 10 lbs. (weighed 181.2 lbs today) and according to my B/F calipers I'm at 11.6%, what do you all think?

Also I'll throw in some before pics clearly marked!

Thanks for the opinions!

John

John04Civic
04-05-2006, 04:49 PM
more..

Would I be gay in asking if I should get rid of my body hair?

sharkall2003
04-05-2006, 04:50 PM
You don't look 11% bodyfat, but your back looks awesome, kudos.

sharkall2003
04-05-2006, 04:51 PM
more..

If you prefer to not have the body hair, rid of it! I shaved off all my body hair and I think I looked a lot better and it made my progress more noticeable.

getfit
04-05-2006, 04:52 PM
definently see progress, you've filled out, congrats

getfit
04-05-2006, 04:52 PM
quads are looking good

Bohizzle
04-05-2006, 04:57 PM
good progress so far, prolly closer to 14%, but i'd say if u need to work on anything it'd be traps, but overall a balanced physique.

Andrew

John04Civic
04-05-2006, 05:03 PM
good progress so far, prolly closer to 14%, but i'd say if u need to work on anything it'd be traps, but overall a balanced physique.

Andrew
I'm running a 5X5 routine right now, so I'll be sure to add barbell shrugs to that.

Thanks for the opinions so far! And I agree about the 14%. I didn't think I'd look at 11.6%, I may be using the calipers in the wrong spot.

MJS
04-05-2006, 05:12 PM
No its not gay if you lose the body hair - do it for the summer.

Good gains so far, you've made progress that's what matters. I think you should eat more though.

John04Civic
04-05-2006, 06:19 PM
No its not gay if you lose the body hair - do it for the summer.

Good gains so far, you've made progress that's what matters. I think you should eat more though.
I'm really thinking about it.

I'm mainly cutting to see the 6 pack. I was wanting to do the cut through most of the summer and when it begins to cool down start on the bulk again...

Bohizzle
04-05-2006, 07:41 PM
and u may very well be using the calipers properly, i believe most people usually add 3% to their readings.

Andrew

Gabrielle
04-05-2006, 09:24 PM
great gains..you look a lot better than your old pics. Quads look awesome, bud. By the time you cut you will look great

Chronic
04-05-2006, 09:28 PM
more..

I would shave it right away if I were you, just make sure you keep up on it

John04Civic
04-05-2006, 09:54 PM
great gains..you look a lot better than your old pics. Quads look awesome, bud. By the time you cut you will look great
Thanks man, it feels good to hear all the props!

Man I'm so gotta refine my diet a little more now..

I'm gonna check into the hair removal tomorrow.

Patz
04-05-2006, 10:14 PM
You look good, man. You've got those "JohnStoneFitness" arms! I don't think you're 11%, but I think 14 is a bit high. You've got that taper coming in at the hips and under the ribs, so you're getting pretty close to the abs peeking out. I'd say you're much closer to 11 than 14, for sure.

JamesBOMB
04-06-2006, 06:28 PM
Looking great man, arms have definelty filled out. Love the hercules pose! Rear delts are sweet to. Only 2 things I can seem to pick on you is your chest and traps. Beef those pussies up and you will look sweet. (then again it could be all the hair and the hair nipple rings covering up the muscle :zipit: :cool: )

Over all your doing great. Refine that diet even more and your on your way to having lots of chicks this summer:bow: Great Changes!

And no shaving doesnt make you gay, I shave mine from time to time, but if you have some fat on your belly, no hair makes it 100000 times noticable when you look at it, not sure if people notice it to but I sure do! Great job and keep it up!

John04Civic
04-06-2006, 07:15 PM
Looking great man, arms have definelty filled out. Love the hercules pose! Rear delts are sweet to. Only 2 things I can seem to pick on you is your chest and traps. Beef those pussies up and you will look sweet. (then again it could be all the hair and the hair nipple rings covering up the muscle :zipit: :cool: )

Over all your doing great. Refine that diet even more and your on your way to having lots of chicks this summer:bow: Great Changes!

And no shaving doesnt make you gay, I shave mine from time to time, but if you have some fat on your belly, no hair makes it 100000 times noticable when you look at it, not sure if people notice it to but I sure do! Great job and keep it up!
Thanks a lot man!!

I did shave the upper portion of my chest today and tonight I'm gonna do the stomach area.

It looks weird man... I can actually see my pectorals.. wtf. They look a little bigger too. I'll have to shoot a pic or 2 up later.

John04Civic
04-06-2006, 08:04 PM
Here are the hairless me pics..

I Definitely need to step up my chest / diet routines..

I think its time to seriously consider going liquid (all but breakfast / dinner) on my diet.

f=ma
04-06-2006, 08:17 PM
i like the mean face in the 4th pic

shaving the hair definitely improves definition but i prefer to just use the no-guard setting on clippers.. not as itchy a few days later

JamesBOMB
04-06-2006, 08:34 PM
nice! Id say drop 10-12-15lbs more and you will be one hell of a sexy machine! Things are looking sweet!

John04Civic
04-06-2006, 08:36 PM
nice! Id say drop 10-12-15lbs more and you will be one hell of a sexy machine! Things are looking sweet!
thanks man, I like the hairless look myself. My mom was like.. HOLY ****!

I think its time to step up the game in the diet.. So after this weekend (Of course I'm gonna cheat on my b-day and the night before!) its time to figure out a nearly completely liquid diet of MRPs, chicken breast, tuna, and eggs. Yummy.

ArchAngel777
04-07-2006, 08:40 AM
Wow, looking great... Shaving really does lean people out. I had no idea... I guess I should do that at some point, since your body hair was about exactily the same as mine... Actually, I should say, in the chest area it is... I don't have much hair on my stomach.

These pictures are similiar to my bodyfat levels.

Great progress so far, I look forward to seeing your progress pictures in the next few months. You should be a ripped machine, something I am hoping for too!

John04Civic
04-07-2006, 11:24 AM
Wow, looking great... Shaving really does lean people out. I had no idea... I guess I should do that at some point, since your body hair was about exactily the same as mine... Actually, I should say, in the chest area it is... I don't have much hair on my stomach.

These pictures are similiar to my bodyfat levels.

Great progress so far, I look forward to seeing your progress pictures in the next few months. You should be a ripped machine, something I am hoping for too!
Thanks for the nice words man,

Trust me, this is something I've been fearing to do..literally.

But some quick differences is that I feel A LOT cooler and I can now wear wife beaters..

JamesBOMB
07-01-2006, 10:21 PM
hey man what are the updates!