PDA

View Full Version : 1000 calorie breakfast and I'm hungry an hour later!

Haaji Dont Surf
04-07-2006, 07:53 AM
Five slices of turkey bacon..
Four large eggs, scrambled..
Two slices of WW toast..
A banana..
And two little yogurt cups..

And now I am hungry an hour later. Am I broken?

Jordanbcool
04-07-2006, 08:16 AM
Five slices of turkey bacon..
Four large eggs, scrambled..
Two slices of WW toast..
A banana..
And two little yogurt cups..

And now I am hungry an hour later. Am I broken?

Broken? How so. I'd love to have the kind of eating power. I couldnt eat like that since I lost weight. Trying to get there though. For bulking eating is a wonderful thing. On cuts you'll just have to deal with your hunger by using a suppresent or lots of veggies.

-jordan

Haaji Dont Surf
04-07-2006, 08:26 AM
Oh well, I just thought I should be full a little longer.. :D

Mik
04-07-2006, 08:26 AM
I often get like that after eating a big meal. Moreso than if I ate a moderate meal. Last week I went out for dinner, had a 16oz prime rib with baked tater, veggies, salad, soup and dessert. I was hungry before I got home. And I'm cutting! :0

Haaji Dont Surf
04-07-2006, 08:27 AM
I often get like that after eating a big meal. Moreso than if I ate a moderate meal. Last week I went out for dinner, had a 16oz prime rib with baked tater, veggies, salad, soup and dessert. I was hungry before I got home. And I'm cutting! :0
There are only two places I've ever eaten at and stayed full for a few hours and that's Pizza Hut and Texas Roadhouse. :hump:

Mik
04-07-2006, 08:29 AM
There are only two places I've ever eaten at and stayed full for a few hours and that's Pizza Hut and Texas Roadhouse. :hump:

I can never get full at Pizza Hut. My jaw gets tired first eating all those glorious slices. :)

Haaji Dont Surf
04-07-2006, 08:54 AM
I can never get full at Pizza Hut. My jaw gets tired first eating all those glorious slices. :)
Making me hungry... :(

seK
04-07-2006, 09:20 AM
The worst are chinese buffet, I think I could proably stay at one all day and never stop eating....maybe a couple of bathroom breaks though.

Beast
04-07-2006, 10:57 AM
The worst are chinese buffet, I think I could proably stay at one all day and never stop eating....maybe a couple of bathroom breaks though.
haha, I'm the same. The only thing that makes me stop is because I get bored of the taste... and that's sad, since there's such a huge variety.

Patz
04-07-2006, 11:02 AM
That really doesn't sound like 1000 cals, although I guess it is. It's not a very dense 1000 cals, I suppose.

Patz
04-07-2006, 11:04 AM
The bacon isnt doing much for hunger, nor is the toast, or yogurt. The only heavy food in that meal is the eggs adn banana. Think about that when you're cramming down the food next time. Although, I guess when bulking this could be a good thing.