PDA

View Full Version : Cheese

ucntbsrious
04-10-2006, 04:10 PM
Hey guys, got a quick ????.? I am eating bagels in the morning, with PB.. BUT, I usually use Philly cream cheese, ( whipped )lol, ...Can I eat this while cutting, or no? AND cottage cheese,? Both I like alot, but can cut out if you think so.... Wife went shopping today,lol

AND ONE MORE THING, is wearing a Boilinger ( spendex thermo belt ) healthy, like all day, or just during working out? Does holding your stomach in help to reduce the area,lol... I know these sound dumb, but I need to know!!!

Thnks

4-1-06
5'11"
228 lbs
28% BF
31 Yrs.

getfit
04-10-2006, 04:14 PM
if it fits in caloric intake why not

Unreal
04-10-2006, 04:35 PM
As long as your in a caloric deficit you will lose weight. You can have a cup of bacon grease to wash down your bagel and still lose weight if your in a caloric deficit.

So, how does the cheese fit into your daily macros?

ucntbsrious
04-10-2006, 05:15 PM
ooooooooooooooo,ok.. I got it now... Cool, thanks for the quick reply...
What should I set my target at then, I guess that would be the better ?????.?
I'm thinking 1700-2000 cal? Today I started to write EVERYTHING down, so I will be able to calculate this better....

80 cal. per slice of bread, WOW... I never check these things, and whats the beef with sodium? 135 mg per slice....

Thanks guys.....

I'm a pain in the neck I guess, but I am really starting to get this diet check in place, and very proud to say the least... I bet I was taking in about 8000 cal. per day, not to mention the sugars I was consuming....

The last 2 days, no sugar, except for the bread, which was about 10g., which I had with my SQEEZED steak-um sandwich..... OOOO, yeah, NO SODA POP, :clap:

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME, THNAKS

Unreal
04-10-2006, 05:30 PM
www.fitday.com

Get use to it. Only you can figure out how many calories you need. 1700-2000 is probably too low, but you have to figure that out.

ucntbsrious
04-10-2006, 05:38 PM
O.K., No doubt, thanks unreal...

Holto
04-10-2006, 06:12 PM
If it's fat, and it's not trans fat. Eat it. It's good for you.