PDA

View Full Version : Did my order go through?

d'Anconia
04-12-2006, 03:19 PM
I'm trying to figure out whether my order at AtLarge Nutrition went through or not. It went from me submitting the payment right back to payment info so I have no idea whether it went through or not. You guys should email the people a confirmation or something so that we can know for sure.
Edit: If it doesn't show up under "order history" then does that mean it didn't go through at all? I'm wondering because sometimes there's a delay with this sort of electronic transaction mumbo jumbo.

d'Anconia
04-12-2006, 03:24 PM
Nevermind I guess it didn't go through. That was weird but I re-ordered it and it gave me the email confirmation, etc. My bad.

hoser813
04-12-2006, 06:37 PM
im getting the same thing. I get to the confirm order, and then I hit the button and go back to payment details page

hoser813
04-12-2006, 07:23 PM
it kept saying cc declined, but i just called the cc company and they confirmed a bunch of orders....

d'Anconia
04-13-2006, 10:51 AM
Yeah WTF I was billed twice. Gotta call AtLarge now.

Joe Black
04-13-2006, 07:44 PM
Yeah WTF I was billed twice. Gotta call AtLarge now.

I just checked our system.

We received your order fine and only took one payment.

The first was declined, simply because the billing address wasn't right. You seemed to have corrected that and it worked fine the second time.

For a very short period, it might look like you have been billed twice at your bank, but we have only took one set of monies. Your bank will definately correct itself, more than likely by now.

Thanks for the order!

If you have any other questions, just let me know!

Daniel

Joe Black
04-13-2006, 07:48 PM
it kept saying cc declined, but i just called the cc company and they confirmed a bunch of orders....

Same issue.

I believe you sent in a contact email?

I just replied to that also.

Heres a copy of the email in any case:

The transaction was declined due to an Address Verification System (AVS) error. In your particular case, "No Match on Address (Street) or ZIP".

This is a very common decline issue, and most of the time its easily sorted by double checking your billing address.. (This is the one registered with your credit card issuing bank.)

To replace your order simply go through the same process again, ensuring your billing address this time is the same as the one your credit card issuing bank has.

hoser813
04-13-2006, 08:47 PM
alright, ill check with the cc company tommorow and see if everythings fine. Can I pay through paypal? Also, how long is that 10% deal going on for?

d'Anconia
04-13-2006, 08:49 PM
Aight thanks for clearnings things up Clough.

Joe Black
04-13-2006, 08:59 PM
alright, ill check with the cc company tommorow and see if everythings fine. Can I pay through paypal? Also, how long is that 10% deal going on for?

We are actually going to extend the sale till Sunday, so you have some time :)

Yep, you can actually chose the paypal option at checkout!

chris mason
04-15-2006, 06:35 AM
I spoke to someone's mom to clear up the confusion. The cards were declined due to a mismatch between the billing address registered with the AtLarge account and the billing address on file with the card which was being used.

Chris