PDA

View Full Version : 15 Year Old - 200 lbs - 4 months of lifting

graviton
04-15-2006, 09:05 PM
Sup guys, I posted my pics @ bodybuilding.com but that place has no good information, and this being a smaller community maybe I can get some help here.

Some information about me:
HEIGHT: 5'10
WEIGHT: 200 LBs at time of post (started at 215lbs in January) I do very little cardio, and will incorporate it near daily from now on.

Well, so I started lifting weights beginning January or so, about 4 months. I did machines for like 1 and a half months then started doing only free weights in Mid -February or so.

The help I need:
Can you estimate my bf%?
How can I give my chest a more manly look? I have gain alot of muscle on them and my upper pec has gotten very wide but it slopes down and the bottom does not look good at all. For example look at my front double bi, the flexed/tensed position at this point makes my chest look good, but the relaxed position is ridiculous ruining my upperbody :(
What are the limits of muscle growth at my age?

Thanks guys, any and all comments will be appreciated!

Jinkies
04-15-2006, 11:21 PM
honestly, ur almost identical to my genetics and build. Ive got the same chest problem but i dont believe its gyno, just keep up with the heavy lifting and eating.

Phelon
04-16-2006, 12:32 AM
good size for a 15 year old.

the limit for ur age is impossible to tell. i'd say ur around 25% +/-

Magik
04-16-2006, 01:13 AM
You have a similar build to mine, what are your stats , Im 5' 10" and 220 you wanna get rid of your little man boobies? do cardio lots of cardio, but its different for every person, a BMI calculator (dont listen to those just an example) said 33%, wrestling coach said 25%, and skin fold measurements at the gym said 20-21% (the most recent ),

BigPete
04-16-2006, 02:34 PM
dude im 17 and have the same kinda problem, with fat overlayin on the pecs, it sucks cos i have alot of muscle under it so therefore it looks like a nice pair of tits . ive been told to just do lots of cardio and just watch the food. Im gonna try that when i rip down and ive just ordered sum LA muscle fat stripper too.

Gabrielle
04-16-2006, 10:10 PM
you are a big kid. Keep focused on getting your lifts up and being consistent with the bodybuiding lifestyle. Stay patient and hungry, the gains will come

sharkall2003
04-17-2006, 09:12 AM
If you watch your diet and workout correctly you will be a beast. You have some huuuuge arms.

EmericaBadBoy
04-17-2006, 10:23 AM
honestly, ur almost identical to my genetics and build. Ive got the same chest problem but i dont believe its gyno, just keep up with the heavy lifting and eating.

I dont think he has any problems with the eating, you have hella bulk for your age keep it up!

graviton
04-17-2006, 07:12 PM
Thanks for the comments everyone, I appreciate the feedback. I will be using more of my energy to fix all my weaknesses and further bring up my strong points.

Anyways, I have a question:

I find it very easy to gain LBM, muscle. Now if I was to cut to a low bf% right now, like a serious cut, and then do a real 'bulk', would my body be using the same 'growth potential', if I wasn't to cut now and keep bulking.

Like, will my body be better at gaining mass (muscle) right now, at my present state, as I am, or would it be the same if I was to cut then bulk. I don't want to lose growth potential in the future because of cutting right now.

By the way, I am in no hurry, I have time to learn and do it the right way - I just want to find the right way.

I'm sorry if I don't seem clear, but I typed it out as best as possible :].

Thanks everyone

sharkall2003
04-17-2006, 09:08 PM
What are your goals? To be lean and have definition, or to be huge and lift a hell of a lot of weight? I personally think you should go on a cut until your you're more defined, and then after that decide what will work best. If you want that manly look you have to lose the fat off of your pectorals and the surrounding area.

graviton
04-18-2006, 08:31 AM
What are your goals? To be lean and have definition, or to be huge and lift a hell of a lot of weight? I personally think you should go on a cut until your you're more defined, and then after that decide what will work best. If you want that manly look you have to lose the fat off of your pectorals and the surrounding area.

My goal right now is to be lean and defined, but muscular. My long term goal is to be huge and muscular. Basically I want to be big most of the time (but big as in muscular).

Also, I am going to being continuing the cut and reevaluating from there. I might keep a journal on these forums aswell.