PDA

View Full Version : Evans 'get buff' journal

campbellevan
04-17-2006, 02:22 AM
Gday all, a newbie here. A few things about me...Im 18 years old, 6'2 and 70kgs. I have a very fast metabolism but I eat alot of healthy foods. I have been browsing the forums for a while not really posting just mainly reading in every section. I have finally decided to start a journal as I feel it will really help my progress in the gym. Ive decided to base my program fairly similarly around the WBB1 program...

Monday-
bench press, incline dumbell press, pec fly, dips, pull ups, close hand pull downs, bent over sumbell row

Tuesday - Day off

Wednesday -
leg curls, leg extensions, calf raises, leg press, ride on bike

Thursday - Day off

Friday -
dumbell Military press, dumbell upright row, tri pulldown, narrow grip smith bench, barbell curl, hammer curl

Saturday & Sunday off

I'll see how I go with this program for a while and I will be updating it every day I go to the gym. I was doing a program which consited of chest, back, legs and arms every second day but what do you guys and girls think about splitting the exercises up?

Thanks

campbellevan
04-17-2006, 02:43 AM
Well my first entry,

Monday 17th April 06

Bench press - 2x10 62.5kg
Incline dumbell press - 2x10 20kg
Pec Fly - 2x10 5.5, 1x10 5
Dips - 2x10
Pull ups - 1x9, 1x7
Close hand pulldowns - 2x10 4
Bent over dumbell row - 2x10 12.5kg

The ones without 'kg' are the numbers on the weight on machines that I used, as I dont know the actual weight. I felt really good after the workout today after doing some exercises I havent before, and now I can gauge the weights I will be able to do next time.