PDA

View Full Version : My one pic

Ironman15
04-18-2006, 11:06 AM
Posted a picture in my journal, I figure most people don't look in my journal so I'd go ahead and post it here. Its taken with my camera phone so its not the best quality and I would have taken more but it costs like 50 cents or a dollar each time I upload a picture with verizon and I'm cheap. Plus I figured I've been a member here almost 5 years and never posted a pic. So you can give me any comments you want, and I know its hard to give much with this pic, but eh oh well I just felt like finally posting one.

Edit: I went ahead and added a leg pic and front pic. If you feel like guessing my bf take a swing at it if you can with the quality of the pics.

Ironman15
04-18-2006, 11:44 AM
Two more.

Ironman15
04-20-2006, 10:17 PM
Sweet, i think I just broke the record for most views without a comment, lol. I'm just gonna assume the quality of the pics makes it hard to judge and that no body wants to hurt my feelings. :cry: lol. Guess I would just like to here something good or bad, either way its motivational.

Slim Schaedle
04-20-2006, 10:53 PM
Looking good man.

I like that first one. Besides getting a decent view of your back, it's got an artistic touch to it. Not sure if you tried, but good job lining everything up like that.

Now, to the rest of you viewers, start commenting, bi---es.

PS: Tonight I tired one of those goofy new cybex ab machines at the rec. Wow, felt great. I didn't feel right being on it though.

Ironman15
04-20-2006, 10:59 PM
Looking good man.

I like that first one. Besides getting a decent view of your back, it's got an artistic touch to it. Not sure if you tried, but good job lining everything up like that.

Now, to the rest of you viewers, start commenting, bi---es.

PS: Tonight I tired one of those goofy new cybex ab machines at the rec. Wow, felt great. I didn't feel right being on it though.

Lol thanks. Yea that first pic I was just trying to get my back and ended up getting some of my arm and face, didn't really mean to but worked out alright.

I haven't tried one of those yet though, I actually went to get on one a couple of different times at the end of my workouts and both times there was someone on there so I just said screw it. I'm not really big on ab machines though, just something about em. I might try one out tomorrow if there not being hogged by fat chicks.

smalls
04-21-2006, 12:58 AM
I agree first pic looks good, delts, arms and back all look good in that shot. It seems the other pic doesnt do you justice based on the first one. Quads look pretty good also although it's tough to tell, but you have some good size on the wheels.

I'm going to go ahead and venture a 12% estimate maybe a bit lower.

Ironman15
04-21-2006, 01:32 AM
I agree first pic looks good, delts, arms and back all look good in that shot. It seems the other pic doesnt do you justice based on the first one. Quads look pretty good also although it's tough to tell, but you have some good size on the wheels.

I'm going to go ahead and venture a 12% estimate maybe a bit lower.

Thanks man, yea the light shining behind me made the picture look crappy and it was hard to flex when i took that one. But oh well. I'll try to get some higher quality shots up sometime.

Bohizzle
04-21-2006, 09:08 AM
first pic looks awesome, and yeah i agree, the second pic doesn't seem to do u justice, and ur leg looks like it's got a lot of meat on there! (10-12%) bf is my guess. keep it up man!

Andrew

Ironman15
04-21-2006, 11:50 AM
first pic looks awesome, and yeah i agree, the second pic doesn't seem to do u justice, and ur leg looks like it's got a lot of meat on there! (10-12%) bf is my guess. keep it up man!

Andrew

Thanks Andrew. Hopefully I'll get a front shot up sometime in the near future with someone else taking the picture on a digital camera so I can actually flex and have a decent quality pic.

smalls
04-21-2006, 01:07 PM
It's mostly the lighting and pose in the second pic. I lose 50 lbs and gain bodyfat if I try to take pics in that pose. Keep gaining bro.

Ironman15
04-21-2006, 01:09 PM
It's mostly the lighting and pose in the second pic. I lose 50 lbs and gain bodyfat if I try to take pics in that pose. Keep gaining bro.

Lol yea, thanks smalls. I'll keep that in mind when I get around to taking better pictures.

Gabrielle
04-21-2006, 03:38 PM
Looking good, bud. Keep doing what you are doing, because it is working

WildCard
04-21-2006, 09:23 PM
nice quads

Ironman15
04-21-2006, 11:24 PM
nice quads

Thanks man.

And thanks Gabrielle. I appreciate it.

Patz
04-22-2006, 07:31 AM
I agree, good physique..

DGabe24
05-02-2006, 04:42 PM
Two things...First (assuming ur somewhat symmetrical) you're arms, back, and shoulders look very good. Second, I dont know if anyone else missed this or not, but check out that farmers tan in the first picture :zipit:

Ironman15
05-02-2006, 07:22 PM
Lmao, thanks. Yea the farmer's tan is even worse now. I play so much golf and I'm never outside working on the tan so I end up looking like I'm on a tractor all day or something.

Progress
05-03-2006, 11:05 AM
You look good! Where do you lift?

Ironman15
05-03-2006, 11:18 AM
You look good! Where do you lift?

Thanks! Lift at UC's rec center while i'm at school. During the summer, I live in Monroe, OH. I've been lifting at Towne Athletic Center in Middletown, but I think I'm gonna lift at Powerstation in Middletown this summer. What about you?

Progress
05-03-2006, 12:33 PM
Thanks! Lift at UC's rec center while i'm at school. During the summer, I live in Monroe, OH. I've been lifting at Towne Athletic Center in Middletown, but I think I'm gonna lift at Powerstation in Middletown this summer. What about you?

Very cool, just like Slim, correct?

I went to Xavier and graduated in '04. I've been using their gym at a discount for the last two years FTW!

Powerstation? Is that a power lifters gym? At the end of June I will be gymless and need a place to workout for exactly one month. Any ideas?

Ironman15
05-03-2006, 07:31 PM
Yea just like Slim. Not sure where exactly he lives or if he lifts here year around though. Powerstation is sort of a more hardcore gym than your average gym. They have a lot of powerlifters that train there, but they also have some cardio bunnies, so it's not a total powerlifting facility. Hmm...What part of Cincy do you in? I know there's a new gold's gym in Hyde Park, like right off the 6th exit on I-71. I've heard it's pretty nice. Besides that I don't know where many Cincy gyms are.

Slim Schaedle
05-03-2006, 10:45 PM
Yea just like Slim. Not sure where exactly he lives or if he lifts here year around though. Powerstation is sort of a more hardcore gym than your average gym. They have a lot of powerlifters that train there, but they also have some cardio bunnies, so it's not a total powerlifting facility. Hmm...What part of Cincy do you in? I know there's a new gold's gym in Hyde Park, like right off the 6th exit on I-71. I've heard it's pretty nice. Besides that I don't know where many Cincy gyms are.
I just moved to Bishop, in the gaslight district.

I used to be at Paramount Fitness Center on the west side. I will be at UC for good now, unless we decide to clutter the driveway with weights and go at it muscle beach style.

That might be weird in this neighborhood though.

Progress
05-04-2006, 06:07 AM

This cardio bunny term is one that I have yet to come accustomed to. Interesting.

That sounds cool anyway. I live in Mt. Lookout. My buddy goes to the Gold's in Mt. Washington. I tried it, did not like it. For around three months I lifted at the Fitworks in Norwood. That place is awesome. Cardio on the balcony FTW!

There is a Gold's in Hyde Park but I've been told it isn't much better than the one in Mt. Washington; appears larger than it truly is and is often times crowded. I think I'll just stick with Xavier's gym for that extra remaining month. Then I'm moving out of this city all together.

I just moved to Bishop, in the gaslight district.

I used to be at Paramount Fitness Center on the west side. I will be at UC for good now, unless we decide to clutter the driveway with weights and go at it muscle beach style.

That might be weird in this neighborhood though.

I actually ventured to the west side for the first time since I've been in this city (six years).

Muscle beach/driveway would be cool.

Clifford Gillmore
05-04-2006, 07:35 AM
First pic looks great! Second pic doesn't do any justice to your delts. Good work.

Slim Schaedle
05-04-2006, 09:46 AM
This cardio bunny term is one that I have yet to come accustomed to. Interesting.

That sounds cool anyway. I live in Mt. Lookout. My buddy goes to the Gold's in Mt. Washington. I tried it, did not like it. For around three months I lifted at the Fitworks in Norwood. That place is awesome. Cardio on the balcony FTW!

There is a Gold's in Hyde Park but I've been told it isn't much better than the one in Mt. Washington; appears larger than it truly is and is often times crowded. I think I'll just stick with Xavier's gym for that extra remaining month. Then I'm moving out of this city all together.

I actually ventured to the west side for the first time since I've been in this city (six years).

Muscle beach/driveway would be cool.
Gold's Hyde Parkis the worst gym I have ever been to. Tents in Saudia Arabia in 140 degree heat with cinder blocks beat it by a long shot.

The west side has good and bad points. Depends on where you went. As a whole, it was probably like you were on another planet, but only minutes off of I-75.

Ironman15
05-04-2006, 12:00 PM
Gold's Hyde Parkis the worst gym I have ever been to. Tents in Saudia Arabia in 140 degree heat with cinder blocks beat it by a long shot.

The west side has good and bad points. Depends on where you went. As a whole, it was probably like you were on another planet, but only minutes off of I-75.

Lol, I had no idea it sucked so bad. It's just the only gym I know that seems easy to get to, never been there before though. But that's not saying much, I don't know where any gyms really are in Cincy.

Risk: Thanks man.

Ironman15
06-11-2008, 09:13 PM
Messing around with my new camera phone and snapped a couple pics. Thought I'd put them up. Haven't posted any pics in like 2 years. These are about 5-10 lbs heavier than the previous pics. I was slacking for awhile, but I've been back at it hardcore for about 4 months. And yes I know I need a tan, probably would make me look alot more defined that I appear.

Ironman15
07-17-2008, 12:53 AM
Got bored took some back shots. Crappy mirror, crappy lighting, and a camera phone, but oh well

Ironman15
07-17-2008, 12:53 AM
Few more pics