PDA

View Full Version : Pictures before I start my summer long cut

PoutineEh
04-18-2006, 12:54 PM
I realized I wrote a lot for this post originally before this edit and most people don't want to read the whole thing. If you are interested in what I had to write, i changed the text in my old old journal to contain the text i originally had here. http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=72055

To summarize real quick what I wrote in the above link, I pretty much havent gained any weight and not much strength my entire first year at college. Roughly 1 month ago, I thought I would just do a routine someone else came up with and then I would just eat like crazy. The routine is built's 'baby got back.' I gained roughly 17 lbs during the last month. I know a lot of it was fat and water weight since Its impossible to put on that much muscle in a month. I am going to continue trying to gain weight until the end of this month, and then I am going to do PSMF until I am 14-16% BF starting roughly march 7th and then I am going to switch to a regular diet which will last the rest of the summer. When I start dieting, I am going to make a new journal and track my calories and my workouts and post progress pictures every once in a while incase anyone is interested in seeing my progress.

Here are some pictures of me with the dates they were taken on them. I know there isnt much obvious change except fat gain, but any compliments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

PoutineEh
04-18-2006, 12:58 PM
Rest of the pictures.

EmericaBadBoy
04-18-2006, 01:03 PM
GL on you cut.
- Train hard!

PoutineEh
04-18-2006, 06:48 PM

lifteroiho
04-24-2006, 05:03 PM
Definite increase in the traps and arms. The positive difference between the 05/07/22 and the 06/02/24 is noticeable, as is 06/02/24 to 06/04/18. Fat gain aside, there is still good development on your chest, and your upper back. And if you have a earlier photos for you legs that would be good, but it looks like you have done well with them anyway.

What are the weights, and other misc stats on those three different time periods?

Good luck on the cut.

PoutineEh
04-24-2006, 05:30 PM
unfortunatly i wasnt concerned with legs when i took those first pictures, and the 2nd set in february, i just completely forgot. i didnt start taking measurments until about january of this year. stats from jan to now are in the link i posted.

i really appreciate the comments as well. i have a feeling after i cut the whole summer and lose as much as i can ill look a lot better than if i were to continue bulking (which imo, is a bad idea when im already carrying this much weight). again, i appreciate the comments a ton, and ill keep posting pictures in my a journal im going to create soon to document my cut.

d'Anconia
04-24-2006, 10:50 PM
What were your different weights during the different stages? I can definitely tell that you've put on some muscle but it's definitely hard to say how much (suffice to say it's a decent amount).
Looks like a lot of us are going to be doing cuts during the summer. Keep up the good work bro.

Meat_Head
04-25-2006, 01:26 PM
What is your routine like? Personally I think you should've gained alot more muscle to fat on a good bulk.

PoutineEh
04-29-2006, 12:58 PM
routine is baby got back... unforunately, i didnt start pushing myself to i feel is an appropriate level until about 2 weeks ago. its all apart of the learning process though.

for 7-22-05, i was about 176 lb
2-24-06 was around 180
4-18-06 was around 196

im am almost finished reading lyles psmf book for the second time. i am about to go to the grocery store to pickup the various lean protein foods i need so i can start monday.