PDA

View Full Version : GETNRIPD- new pics!!

getnripd
04-18-2006, 01:45 PM
whats up guys.

Last time I posted here was back in December. Since them I've made some great gains I think. I am 6' 193 17 years old. Please critique/criticize, and let me know what you think i need to work on.

MJS
04-18-2006, 02:32 PM
Hey man, especially for a 17yo you are looking great. Not very many "problematic" areas but I would suggest that you beef up your back (particularily lats), and pump those tris.

How are your legs?

Just keep eating big and you will get big. 193 at 17. Sheesh; kids are monsters these days. Steroids in beef?

getnripd
04-18-2006, 04:34 PM
hey man,
thanks for the comments. greatly appreciated. here is a leg pic from yesterday

sharkall2003
04-18-2006, 05:40 PM
How tall are you, you don't look 193. But, you look excellent in the pictures.

Didn't see the leg picture. Looking great.

Canadian Crippler
04-18-2006, 05:43 PM
Lookin' good man, you look 193 to me.

Meat_Head
04-18-2006, 09:50 PM
:withstupi there's enough mass on the legs for that, good job!

getnripd
04-18-2006, 10:13 PM
thanks for the comments guys, its really appreciated. all critques welcome. in my opinon, i think i need to concentrate on lowering my bodyfat. these pictues seem to make me look better than i actually am. When im relaxed, i tend to show excess chest fat which has always annoyed me, but im doing HIIT which really helps to shred the fat. ill keep you guys updated. thanks

Built
04-18-2006, 10:16 PM
Diet will help you drop bodyfat.

You've got some really nice size on you, and the leggies too! What's your diet like?

getnripd
04-19-2006, 09:45 AM
Diet will help you drop bodyfat.

You've got some really nice size on you, and the leggies too! What's your diet like?

hey built, thanks for the comments. this is probably a bad thing, but with my diet, i usually go with what i feel makes sense. I don't put anything into my mouth that doesnt serve to help my bodybuilding goals, and I go to sleep at night assuming that I've had adequate amounts of carbs and protein and fats. I try to split up my food intake to 6 small meals. Usually in a day I will eat eggs, tuna, turkey, steak(sometimes), oatmeal, and i have 1 whey protein shake before a workout, one after, and then I have a Casein protein shake before bed (I am a huge believer in casein protein and how it feeds your muscles throughout the night.) I really think that I've got training down to a science, and now i reallly need to bite the bullet and figure out all of this nutrition stuff.

getnripd
04-19-2006, 09:50 AM
For entertainment purposes, here are some pictures of me in April of 2005 before my transformation. I was 5'11" 231lbs of fat. i love looking back at those pictures.

wannab250
04-19-2006, 11:19 AM
holy ****.. thats awesome the difference youve made.. keep it up man looking firm

chris1989
04-19-2006, 02:44 PM
mate...ur wearin the same boxers in both pics.............ew

Built
04-19-2006, 03:38 PM
getn,

I do the casein at night thing, too - usually cottage cheese with nuts and a bit of fruit.

Start tracking your food on www.fitday.com (http://www.fitday.com) - you sound like you are on the right track - just gotta tighten things up a bit to shed the fat.

Nice work!

getnripd
04-19-2006, 04:04 PM
getn,

I do the casein at night thing, too - usually cottage cheese with nuts and a bit of fruit.

Start tracking your food on www.fitday.com (http://www.fitday.com) - you sound like you are on the right track - just gotta tighten things up a bit to shed the fat.

Nice work!

whoa i wish i had that link sooner. thats an awesomely helpful site, i just signed up and everything. thanks built!

Built
04-19-2006, 10:17 PM
NP - lemme know when you've got a week's worth in, and I'll help you tweak your diet to shed the last of the baby fat.

getnripd
04-19-2006, 10:30 PM
NP - lemme know when you've got a week's worth in, and I'll help you tweak your diet to shed the last of the baby fat.

built, i really appreciate your help. i'll let you know as soon as I've got a week's worth in. i tend to carry fat in my chest, which for some reason isnt apparent in some pics, but in relaxed pics its really frusterating. I look forward to shredding this last bit of fat. thanks again