PDA

View Full Version : new to this forum

swimmer2
04-19-2006, 04:03 PM
just want to introduce myself - new to this forum. I'v been a swimmer for many years but in the last two years I'v started to lift more seriously. I think I'v made some gains in muscle size and definition. The attached pix was taken today, april 19 2006. Unfortunately, I don't have a pix before I started lifting. If you have a chance please feel free to let me know what you think. Comments positive or negative will be respected - afterall I'v asked for your opinion. Thanks for your time!

eastbaylifter
04-19-2006, 04:43 PM
Hard to tell much from that picture. Need some clearer shots, closer up.

getfit
04-19-2006, 04:52 PM
welcome, take a few shots from the front so we can see a little clearer, swimming is great

Eszekial
04-19-2006, 05:44 PM
Welcome!

rookiebldr
04-19-2006, 07:10 PM
you've got some nice size already. A cut would show that off better but it's there. nicely done.

Duffman
04-19-2006, 08:07 PM
just want to introduce myself - new to this forum. I'v been a swimmer for many years but in the last two years I'v started to lift more seriously. I think I'v made some gains in muscle size and definition. The attached pix was taken today, april 19 2006. Unfortunately, I don't have a pix before I started lifting. If you have a chance please feel free to let me know what you think. Comments positive or negative will be respected - afterall I'v asked for your opinion. Thanks for your time!

thats cool i used to be a swimmer too. where are you from and who did you swim for and how fast were you:D

swimmer2
04-19-2006, 08:19 PM
Hard to tell much from that picture. Need some clearer shots, closer up.

Ok, I think these pix are clearer and closer. Taken about a month ago. comments welcome and respected! Thanks all!

RBB
04-19-2006, 09:56 PM
looking pretty good, except for the oil. like rookie said, a little cut would probably serve you well right now.