PDA

View Full Version : whole grain white?

dtshen
04-19-2006, 08:46 PM
is whole grain white bread good to eat?

Optimum08
04-19-2006, 10:55 PM
how exactly do they make whole grain white, when i saw the commercial it immediately set off a red flag, is this stuff for real? and do people really hate real wheat whole grain bread that much?

HILL
04-20-2006, 03:32 AM
Personally i think you ar nit picking anyway with different types of bread if you eat alot then fair enough but a slice or 2 of white bread isnt going to kill you but thats just me. i have actually just got some brown weight watchers bread as it only has 49 cals per slice and i tend to crave bread on a cut

lilmase1153
04-20-2006, 03:35 AM
Hill isnt that weird ,I have never been a carboholic but ever since I started my cut I crave bread like none other...

HILL
04-20-2006, 03:42 AM
Yeh lilmase i am the same ive always been a meat lover not carbs and still am but dam i ate 6 slices of toast the other day and i wasnt really that hungry i just couldnt stop myself wierd but this weight watchers bread is a good idea i can have 2 slices to 1 normal slice

Holto
04-20-2006, 08:22 AM
Hill isnt that weird ,I have never been a carboholic but ever since I started my cut I crave bread like none other...

Your hypthalmus is designed to make you crave calorie dense food when in a hypocaloric state.

I find this goes away for me after about 4 weeks of cutting.