PDA

View Full Version : microwave receipes (for the busy/lazy person)

dissipate
04-21-2006, 07:14 AM
feel free to add on if you've got any.

it is assumed in the two receipes below that you've boiled a whole lot of chicken and stored it in the fridge/freezer:

Chicken Rice Chicken (without the rice)
1. slice/shred chicken breast in bowl
2. slice fine strips of cucumber
3. slice a tomato
4. drizzle sesame oil and light soya sauce
5. heat up in microwave

Chicken Bolognese
1. slice/shred chicken breast in bowl
2. add some chopped up brocolli
3. pour bottled bolognese sauce on top
4. add olive oil or some cheese for fats
5. heat up in microwave

DuVox
05-24-2006, 11:43 AM
I work retail and at a bar and I make these burritos freeze them then I can nuke them anytime I need....

for 1 serving:

1. Bake a lightly seasoned chicken brest then shred/cube
2. Place in a whole wheat tortilla
3. Add some jalapenos and or salsa
4. Pinch of cheese
5. Fold into a burrito and lightly grill(toss on a fry pan for a min) to hold the burrito togeather well
6. Freeze until you need a meal on the go.

From what I got off of fitday here is the breakdown...

Amount Per 1 serving
Calories 328.85
Calories from Fat 90.9

% Daily Value *

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Fat 10.1g 16%

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturated Fat 3.73g 19%

Polyunsaturated Fat 1.88g

Monounsaturated Fat 3.29g

Cholesterol 132.03mg 44%

Sodium 921.4mg 38%

Potassium 164.56mg 5%

Total Carbohydrate 30.79g 10%

Dietary Fiber 8.83g 35%

Protein 51.57g 103%

Hope that helps a bit and hello to everyone I read these forums often but have never posted before. -=GOOD TIMES=-