http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keCVysgvkG4

And i am upoading another

KEFE
04-22-2006, 01:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDq0futmdbo

that one is still being proccessed.

Bohizzle
04-22-2006, 01:47 PM
how old are u? try out wbb1 or baby got back routine to get some deadlifts and squats in there, and start eating! good start!

Andrew

KEFE
04-22-2006, 01:49 PM
My back pic is here

KEFE
04-22-2006, 01:49 PM
And i am 12

Bohizzle
04-22-2006, 01:50 PM
just read ur intro thread, it's great that u like lifting at such a young age, and keep reading everything on here and u'll grow to be a monster!

Andrew

Canadian Crippler
04-22-2006, 01:51 PM
Very lean.

Maaan you gotta you eat up!

Do you do anything other than bench and curl?

Why do you use gloves, a belt, and a tampon pad when you bench and curl?

KEFE
04-22-2006, 01:52 PM
just read ur intro thread, it's great that u like lifting at such a young age, and keep reading everything on here and u'll grow to be a monster!

Andrew
I dont like it I love it.

KEFE
04-22-2006, 01:53 PM
Very lean.

Maaan you gotta you eat up!

Do you do anything other than bench and curl?

Why do you use gloves, a belt, and a tampon pad when you bench and curl?
It is not a tampon pad i dont know where you got that from it is a pad from rubber to go on incase i drop it.

Canadian Crippler
04-22-2006, 01:57 PM
It's called the tampon pad, lol.

No need to use gloves, a belt, or the pad at all dude.

Beast
04-22-2006, 02:00 PM
The "related videos" are ****ing hilarious. The intensity of the music outshadows the videos themselves.

Canadian Crippler
04-22-2006, 02:02 PM
People here will disagree with me, but I wouldn't start lifting weights until high school. Go outside and play some sports dude.

Gutz981
04-22-2006, 02:04 PM
accually its called a pussy pad crip. At least in my gym. But to each his own I suppose sir. lol

sharkall2003
04-22-2006, 02:20 PM
People here will disagree with me, but I wouldn't start lifting weights until high school. Go outside and play some sports dude.

Yeah, I am going to disagree. I use to half-ass lift weights in middle school while my friend was lifting seriously in seventh grade and guess what? Well, my friend was regional powerlifting champion for his weight class while I struggled to lift weights he was repping out.

KEFE
04-22-2006, 02:21 PM
It's called the tampon pad, lol.

No need to use gloves, a belt, or the pad at all dude.
Gloves-The bar ripps the skin off of my hands because it is like rough sandpaper.

Pad-so i dont hurt myself as bad if i drop it, but i dont use it when i havea spotter.

Belt-So i dont hurt my back.

It is called safe lifting.And when someone touches my hand i dont want them to feel hard concrete.

MeHoW
04-22-2006, 02:33 PM
Videos aren't bad. How much do you weigh? Height? you look around 120lbs to me if not less. Overall great amounts for your size/age. Eat a lot of food, you seem like an ECTO in training.

Gutz981
04-22-2006, 02:34 PM
Gloves-The bar ripps the skin off of my hands because it is like rough sandpaper.

Pad-so i dont hurt myself as bad if i drop it, but i dont use it when i havea spotter.

Belt-So i dont hurt my back.

It is called safe lifting.And when someone touches my hand i dont want them to feel hard concrete.

Suck it up.

What the hell are you doing dropping the bar on yourself? Bounce reps?

Its called letting your abs and lower back do what they are designed to do.

Its called stupid lifting. Your like one of those dudes that use a belt when they do a kickback...theres 2 things wrong with that picture.

KEFE
04-22-2006, 02:39 PM
Suck it up.

What the hell are you doing dropping the bar on yourself? Bounce reps?

Its called letting your abs and lower back do what they are designed to do.

Its called stupid lifting. Your like one of those dudes that use a belt when they do a kickback...theres 2 things wrong with that picture.
I dont drop it on myself but if i am going for a last set and cant get that last one i would rather feel foam than feel steel.

Sidior
04-22-2006, 02:47 PM
why not get a spotter?

deeder
04-22-2006, 02:47 PM
Hahah! What's with the dish-rag around your neck in the first vid?

KEFE
04-22-2006, 03:03 PM
Hahah! What's with the dish-rag around your neck in the first vid?
It was hot and i needed something to wipe off sweat with because i was pouring sweat.

Canadian Crippler
04-22-2006, 03:10 PM
Gloves - There are guys here who regularly lift bars holding over 400lbs and don't complain about skin tearing off, nor does it happen to them. Your skin tears off because it's soft like a girls, because you keep using gloves and tampons. :p. Try to go gloveless and in a couple weeks it will be fine. Don't mind me asking, but how does your skin tear on bench press?

Belt - Does nothing for protecting your back when you're benching in the low 100s and curling proportionately low. No one uses a belt for benching and curling dude, and it's because there is no point.

Tampon - You shouldn't be going to failure without a spotter anyways. You're reducing your range of motion by using the tampon.

KEFE
04-22-2006, 03:15 PM
Gloves - There are guys here who regularly lift bars holding over 400lbs and don't complain about skin tearing off, nor does it happen to them. Your skin tears off because it's soft like a girls, because you keep using gloves and tampons. :p. Try to go gloveless and in a couple weeks it will be fine. Don't mind me asking, but how does your skin tear on bench press?

Belt - Does nothing for protecting your back when you're benching in the low 100s and curling proportionately low. No one uses a belt for benching and curling dude, and it's because there is no point.

Tampon - You shouldn't be going to failure without a spotter anyways. You're reducing your range of motion by using the tampon.
Son you dont know the kind of bar i have mine is like sandpaper and t hurts the bone in my hand and i am 12 sons so listen sons,...Sons!

deeder
04-22-2006, 03:15 PM
It was hot and i needed something to wipe off sweat with because i was pouring sweat.

I kind of figured that man...

Listen.. the reason you're getting so much **** from people is because you seem to be lifting and doing things just for the look of it. It's good that you are confident enough to post videos of yourself lifting but when you have 2 videos of you flexing your arms.... It's just no good.

Get rid of the gloves, the belt, and the tampon.. Lift hard (not to failure then you won't need the tampon) and worry more about lifting heavy.

As was suggested earlier, look into the wannabebig routines. You need to start squatting and deadlifting. If you keep this up you'll be a BEAST!

deeder
04-22-2006, 03:18 PM
Son you dont know the kind of bar i have mine is like sandpaper and t hurts the bone in my hand and i am 12 sons so listen sons,...Sons!

It looks like a regular olympic bar. Don't be such a wuss.. Develop some calluses.. You'll be fine after a couple of workouts with the gloves.

Canadian Crippler
04-22-2006, 03:29 PM
What does your sig even mean?

deeder
04-22-2006, 03:38 PM
What does your sig even mean?

LOL!

When you max with no spotter just think get it and go because if you dont you are jacked sons

Translates from wanna-be ebonics to:

When you are about to attempt a max lift, believe you can do it and don't hesitate. If you fail to do either of those things you will fail my friends.

I like this kid :smoke:

jkirkpatrick
04-22-2006, 09:05 PM
Disaster waiting to happen...

MM
04-23-2006, 07:51 AM
Can you guys possibly not try to antagonize a twelve year old?

jkirkpatrick
04-23-2006, 09:46 AM

Training without foresight is a disaster waiting to happen. It doesn't matter how old you are.

Munky
04-23-2006, 10:17 AM
Kids lookin big for twelve. I could barely bench the bar when i was 13.

deeder
04-23-2006, 10:44 AM
Training without foresight is a disaster waiting to happen. It doesn't matter how old you are.

:withstupi !!!!!

deeder
04-23-2006, 10:45 AM

Hmmm... but it's ok to bug a 16 year old or a 20 year old when they post 6 vids (two of which are videos of him flexing his arm...)

Word, son.

Nickthebassist
04-23-2006, 11:25 AM
Maybe the kid doesn't want great big ugly calluses on his hands? I know I don't.

Shadow Monkey
04-23-2006, 11:51 AM
Dude looks good for being 12. Who cares if he wears gloves or not? It's not effecting you so don't hassle him about it. I for one like having soft girlie hands so Im gonna start useing gloves. The ladies that give me my manicures give me less **** when my hands are soft.

Oh yeah posting two vids of you flexing was kind of weird and a waste of time.

Canadian Crippler
04-23-2006, 03:18 PM
Maybe the kid doesn't want great big ugly calluses on his hands? I know I don't.Built, a teeny little girl (;)), holds on to 225lbs during rack pulls. She does it 25 times in a workout.

I surely hope men can suck it up and hold on to half that weight.

Canadian Crippler
04-23-2006, 03:19 PM
The ladies that give me my manicures give me less **** when my hands are soft.I've gotta ask; why are you getting a manicure?

Shadow Monkey
04-23-2006, 05:55 PM
What's wrong with a guy getting a manicure? It keeps the nails trimmed, cleaned and the fingers soft. Plus it feels good.

FighterInSnatch
04-23-2006, 07:18 PM
Can we just lock this thread? This kid annoys me. Your videos are repetitive and pointless.

Fighter.

Canadian Crippler
04-23-2006, 08:01 PM
What's wrong with a guy getting a manicure? It keeps the nails trimmed, cleaned and the fingers soft. Plus it feels good.I think I should introduce you to "TwiloMike"

;)