PDA

View Full Version : I'm stuck at a crossroads

Migz1987
04-23-2006, 08:51 PM
Well I am hoping you all can help me to figure out what i need to do here. I am currently eating clean at maintenence, although the weekend dinners can be sketchy. Other than that it is clean eating though. OK, so i am just back off a cut, because i was disgusted with the scale and my performance in the gym. I bulked to 180-185ish and through a normal keotgenic cut, and then a stupid little stint with a modified PSMF, i have dropped down to 169-170. So i lost about 15 lbs in around 2.5 months. Well i am not throwing the weight around like i used to, but the extra calories sure are helping me get back there. Thing is though, i didn't 'finihs' my cut. I imagine my bf% to be around 11 or 12% (@ 5' 9" tall). I do'nt look small, but i am cetainly no where near as massive as my goals. I am still a little chunky, mostly around my lower abdomen. I want very badly to be cut and i am wrestling between the two options of a slow clean bulk and finishing the cut for summer. Please help. P.S. I feel so bloated even from eating at maintenence or a little(~100kcals) over. I am truly stuck between a rock and a hard place. Thanks for reading and i apologize for being so wordy.

ddegroff
04-23-2006, 10:41 PM
i would finish your cut, then this fall start your "clean" bulk. Thats what i'm doing atleast.

Bam
04-24-2006, 02:54 PM
cut in the summer get that beach body with a nice tan and then go impress some women =D