PDA

View Full Version : NO-Xplode for me?

bradleykavin
04-24-2006, 10:34 PM
has anyone on here used NO-Xplode? if so, how did you like it? what did you notice about it? were your gains in your strength good? if u stopped using it or stopped working out, what happend? im 6'1, 255 lbs and im pretty song, but im pretty fat also. i want to loose fat, and gain muscle. ive been told, this is the deal. i also saw a guy on my fb team literally gain 25 lbs on his bench in 4 weeks on this crap. is this for me or will i just get fatter? thanks guys

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
04-25-2006, 01:56 AM
What's your diet like? Your training routine?

Sidior
04-25-2006, 01:56 AM
has anyone on here used NO-Xplode? if so, how did you like it? what did you notice about it? were your gains in your strength good? if u stopped using it or stopped working out, what happend? im 6'1, 255 lbs and im pretty song, but im pretty fat also. i want to loose fat, and gain muscle. ive been told, this is the deal. i also saw a guy on my fb team literally gain 25 lbs on his bench in 4 weeks on this crap. is this for me or will i just get fatter? thanks guys

you had the answer, I just helped you find it

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
04-25-2006, 01:58 AM
LOL!!

Yeah... :thumbup:

mikey4402
04-25-2006, 02:14 AM
ok a few things wrong here.
1 this goes in the supplement section.
2 you should Search because i gave my opion and i think scarz has three or four times just today on NO-X
3 we all want to loose fat and gain muscle, NO-X will not do that. your diet will
and 4 LOL at Sidior even though i dont fully agree with his opion