PDA

View Full Version : 3 day cut action

KingJustin
04-25-2006, 08:01 PM
Umm this is pretty worthless and stupid I think, but I kind of wanted to drop as much body fat and such as is reasonable by Saturday night-ish without losing any real muscle.

What is the best way to do this? I've got an end of the year costume party thing (me and my buddy are going as 2 strippers) and I want to look like a beast & not a fatass.

This will take diet/lifting/running/possibly some kind of fat burner that I can pick up at GNC

Oh, and I'm on creatine right now and I don't plan to cycle off it by then

brickt.
04-25-2006, 10:10 PM
Eat your BW in protein + 6 grams fishoil + vegies. If you train during those three days, just do 2 sets of 4-6 reps using only compounds and not too many exercises. No need to do cardio or use a fatburner.

You should be able to lose 1-1.5lbs fat in 3 days.

Optimum08
04-25-2006, 10:10 PM
basically nothing. not in three days. you could possibly water deplete if you were really THAT concerned, but if u intend on drinking at this party, i would not recommend water depletion.

Optimum08
04-25-2006, 10:12 PM
i guess you could do something like hardcore PSMF, but in the end u would definetly be sacrificing a significant amount of muscle mass to lose not that much fat.

brickt.
04-25-2006, 10:32 PM
^^
You woudn't lose muscle on 3days of PSMF if you did it by the book..

KingJustin
04-25-2006, 10:44 PM
Yeah, I guess the idea sounds kind of ridiculous but whatever. I look pretty lean in the mornings, but I just eat so much that by the time I go to sleep I look out of shape. I guess by doing PSMF I'd be able to get rid of my glycogen stores, not fill my stomach up and maybe lose a pound of fat or so...

Does weight gained from glycogen storage make you look fat?

brickt.
04-25-2006, 11:32 PM
The opposite, glyogen weight makes your muscles look FULL. What you could do is do the PSMF for three days, then a big carbup. The carbs won't go back to fat stores once depleted, but will pump your muscles up.

Oh, the **** we do for vanity.

smalls
04-26-2006, 12:47 AM
IMO, If you follow the above advice you will be probably be flat, smaller and most likely softer by saturday.

LOOKING different in 3 days isnt going to happen unless your already lean and you mess with water/glycogen. The problem is carbing up the day of, after only carb depleting for 2-3 days most likely isnt going to do the trick. Judging from your recent pic you have nothing to worry about, your lean enough to probaby benefit from a mild diuretic.

I say just get a pump and flaunt your ****, losing a lb of fat aint gonna do much. Have fun at the party bro.

RedSpikeyThing
04-26-2006, 09:32 AM
Just saw your pic....sweet jumpin JC don't worry about! You are a monster! If I were you I would oil myself up like a trashy stripper and drink my face off on saturday!
The only people who *might* be able to notice a pound difference would be the people looking for it...and I don't think anyone at a party will be thinking "this guy looks pretty good, but if he only lost one more pound of fat.."

KingJustin
04-26-2006, 11:04 AM
yeah, this is definitely too much work and I don't care that much haha

I'll just take a **** and not eat a ton that night. I feel kind of metrosexual for posting this now haha

BCC
04-26-2006, 11:27 AM
You're going to need a couple eight balls and 'strils of steel.

Patz
04-27-2006, 05:00 PM
You're going to need a couple eight balls and 'strils of steel.

dont forget..

spare dollar bill

old credit card/razor blade