PDA

View Full Version : Willpower > Emotions

Bareyataghan
04-27-2006, 06:50 PM
Alright, So this is my third damn journal, and I've got to keep it up this time. To be honest, I've been struggling with depression for a good half of a year now, and just a few months ago went to a professional to seek treatment, I've been taking medicine for a few months, but I feel like I need to do my part to help myself recover.
My main goal is to remain commited to exercising on a set schedual, I would also love to make a lot of gains, but I really need the structure right now. I also think I'd like to go on a nice bulk, but i'll be putting some pictures up and I want feedback on how I should form my body.

WARNING: NOT MY CURRENT ROUTINE-> SCROLL DOWN FOR CURRENT ROUTINE + EXERCISES PLEASE!!!

Here is what I plan to do:
Monday:
Chest / Triceps
Flat bench
BB bench (or incline)
DB Fly
Dips
Skull Crushers

Tuesday:
Aerobic run 30-60 min

Wed:
Back / Biceps
Deadlift
DB Curl
Seated wide / close row
Pullups
Hammer Curls
Lat pulldowns

Thursday:
Aerobic run 30-60 min

Friday:
Legs / Shoulders
Squats (ATF)
GM's
Calf raises
Military Press
Shrugs
Arnold Press

Saturday:
Light fun run, extensive stretching

Sunday: Full rest day

Now I'll get the diet, most of it, up as soon as possible, but I'm currently 6'3" and about 190-195 lbs and there should be pics, I think I'd like to gain so weight, what is the input? I want to keep the running because I'm pretty sure it's really good for your mental health and running is in genes and I think the lack of it in my life for the last year or so has been perhaps part of the reason for my sadness. Feel free to post any personal anecdotes about anything, please, I really want to keep this going.

supps: Multivitimin, Fish oil (2x a day) Fluoxetine (Depression) , Zyrtec (Allergies), (I have ETS I might start taking), Minocycline (Acne)

EDIT
Pictures attached! Wow! I look really small :( I don't know how I can weigh so much... Opinions?

Bareyataghan
04-28-2006, 05:39 AM
Alright, First day! -- had a great breakfast- 4 eggs 2 pieces of toast and a scoop of whey in milk, and I made lots of food to eat today! Alright, I'll edit and add my workout when I get back on later... wooo!

Anthony
04-28-2006, 06:40 AM
You're lean and have a big frame. That means lots of potential. A couple of suggestions ...

Your routine is pretty close to "legs/push/pull," which worked well for me in the past. Move shoulders to Monday and you're all set. If you do decide to make that change, I would suggest Monday/Legs, Wednesday/Push, Friday/Pull. It just helps separate your squats/deadlifts to maximize recovery. Not a huge deal either way, though.

And I realize you made a special note on the running, but perhaps consider replacing the long distance runs with HIIT. It will provide all of the physical benefits of a long distance run (vo2max, lactate threshold, etc) with none of the drawbacks (muscle loss). My personal experience (and that of many others) with HIIT/GPP/Crossfit has been that my confidence and mental toughness have improved and they were both strong to begin with. I'm not sure if the same would happen for you, but it wouldn't hurt to try.

Good luck!

Coke
04-28-2006, 06:57 AM
Wish you well for a smooth sailing from here on man...having height makes it harder but you should be ok.

Vita
04-28-2006, 08:26 AM
your title drew me in!

Anthony seems to have some really good advice for you. perhaps the simplest way for you to implement HIIT instead of running would be to just push yourself as much as you can on your regular running route, then when you tire out, walk until you feel you can push hard again (sprint, walk, sprint, walk). do that for time.

also, if you have troubles keeping a regular schedule, and are dealing with depression, my advice to you is to wake up really early to train. they said i'm bipolar, and i did this. i haven't felt better in my life. i now wake up early on a regular basis and have time for a good breakfast. i think it'll go a long way. it's hard to say what you can do though, it depends on your schedule. me, i just made it fit, and i've done well. you CAN do it if you WANT to. good luck!

Bareyataghan
04-28-2006, 03:47 PM
Okedoke--- Decided to do some chest and tricep today to finish off the week, so I can start next week fresh with a new routine. I like the idea of Legs/monday --> Wed/ Push ---> Friday/ Pull I think I'll do that, see how it works out for me.
Thursday--> I went for a run yesterday, pretty nice 5 mile run... Although I guess I could try HIIT... does anyone have a nice link with suggested routines, or could post some suggestions about it? I think it might work out nicely because i've read/ heard lots about its benefits and it's not as time consuming as a long run.

Today! (4/28/2006)

Chest:
Bench 165x5x5x5 (I didn't think I could do that much, it was nice)
DB Fly- 40x6x6x6
Incline Bench 135x3x3x3

Triceps:
Dips bodyweight x6x6x6
Pulldown 90x6x6x6
SkullCrushers-> 65x6 75x5x5

Had a real nice PWO shake too, need to go eat lots of food now though. Thanks everyone for posts and encouragement.

Note: I'm making dinner for my girlfriend tomorrow night to celebrate our roughly 6 month mark (as neither of us counted or such). I've got a sick recipie for pasta, and my parents will be out of town ((We're both highschool seniors, I'm 18)). Needless to say I'm looking forward to it! Any good idea for delicious deserts or such? :thumbup:

Vita
04-28-2006, 07:27 PM
Any good idea for delicious deserts or such? :thumbup:

if you're looking to go easy, but tasty, they have cookies and cream deserts out of a box at the store. those are the best deserts ever. or you could do the peach cobbler/apple pie thing.

aside from that, maybe mouse would be better with pasta. you can get that at the store too. it's around 99 cents for the mouse...

Bareyataghan
05-01-2006, 04:11 PM
Todayyyyy- LEGS
I took Anthony's advice and started out my week with legs, and plan to follow through with push on wed and pull on friday. I also hope to try out some HIIT tomorrow, which I will post about at the bottom of this.
Diet: I did pretty good, had a couple glasses of milk this morning, a large bowl of oatmeal w/ brown sugar, 3 of my 4 pb+j sandwhichs i made for lunch. two banana's, a nice 23g protein power bar (stole from my friends house at lunch), and just had a protein shake. I'm about to have an awesome dinner at my friends house because his mom made some crazy meal with chicken and sausage and all this delicious stuff. Anyway, maybe I'll post up on that later.

Workout- Legs- 5/1/06

Squat 225x8 275 x5x5 <--- probably should go lower with my ROM but sometimes I feel like I might never come back up if I go any lower, is it harder for tall people?

GM's <--- First time doing
95x 8 115 x6x6 Should this go on leg days?

Calf Raises (On the Smith Machine, can you do freeweight variations?)
285 x6x6x6

Leg Press
310 x6x6x6

Deeper Squat on Smith Machine
155x6x6x6 (I was tired at the end?)

How was this? I ran around on the inside track for 5min to warm up.

HIIT for tomorrow, I was thinking of using the school track, doing 3 miles, running (sprinting) the 100m sides, then jogging the 100m corners (maybe a little walking). So that would be 2400m total of sprinting, and 2400m total of jogging / walking. Is this enough or too much, I think I should be able to do about this much, although right after leg day it might be hard. Also, should I try and do it in the morning, or is at night ok?

My life!:
http://server4.pictiger.com/img/271455/picture-hosting/beautiful-dinner.php

My saturday night celebration with my girlfriend went really well, aside from the fact that the linguine w/ brie and tomatoes was a bit garlic-y (I happened to mistake a head of garlic for just a mere clove, and well know how bad such small mistakes can be! :( ) - aside from that things are going pretty swell. I have AP exams coming up, don't know how much studying I'll do. I have AP stat tomorrow, AP english this thur, AP physics B next monday, and AP spanish literature next friday..... It's going to be a rough few weeks.

I went to the store today and got 2 lbs of turkey meat and a pound of cheese (all sliced) so I can make some awesome lunch stuff this week for school- and lots! :burger:

Bareyataghan
05-01-2006, 08:53 PM
Oh noes... I was supposed to do shoulders today, wasn't I... uhlllll How am I going to work that out :bash:

Coke
05-02-2006, 04:31 AM
Hang tough with all them upcoming exams Bare...the new push-pull-legs split is ace imo with weekends free, lol.

Bareyataghan
05-03-2006, 05:06 PM
Grip it, rip it... or push it?

5/3/06 - Push (sorta?) day

Bench Press flat BB
135x8 165x4x3x3 135x6

Skull Crushers
70x6x6x5

Bench Press flat DB
50x8 60x3 55x5 (dropped on my left pec trying to do the 6th :*( )

Tricep pull down... opps...
80x8 85x6x6

DB Fly
35x8 40x6x6

I also did some other tricep thing... some dips and such... felt like a pretty good workout.

Diet... doing good, eating lots! :) However, I think I'm going to be needing like 2 1/2 lbs of turkey a week, since I use about 1lb in two days...

AP English test tomorrow, hurrah! The only subject I feel I enjoy and have a good grasp on :read:

I think I need to get on that HIIT... and figure out a correct PUSH / PULL alternation... like what do I do on the PUSH day.... and then on the PULL day.... hmmmm

Coke
05-04-2006, 05:14 AM
Good deal with the diet, eating that way with the turkey or chicken breasts will make you look super.

Anthony
05-04-2006, 06:04 AM
probably should go lower with my ROM but sometimes I feel like I might never come back up if I go any lower, is it harder for tall people?
Everyone has different leverage, but don't use it as an excuse. There's no probably about it ... you WILL go lower. Just reduce the weight and build back up. It won't take you long and it will be more beneficial in the long run. Trust me, you don't want to be the guy we make fun of for doing 1/2 squats!

Deeper Squat on Smith Machine
Don't bother with these.

HIIT for tomorrow, I was thinking of using the school track, doing 3 miles, running (sprinting) the 100m sides, then jogging the 100m corners (maybe a little walking). So that would be 2400m total of sprinting, and 2400m total of jogging / walking. Is this enough or too much, I think I should be able to do about this much, although right after leg day it might be hard. Also, should I try and do it in the morning, or is at night ok?
24 sets of sprints? Waaaaaaay too much for your first time. Don't underestimate these. When I say sprint, I mean 100%, full out, balls to the wall, everything-you-got-and-then-some sprint. Walk the corners. Start with 3 laps (6 sprints, 6 corners) and gradually build up to 10 laps. And doing it at night is fine - treat HIIT like a weight lifting session.

Bareyataghan
05-04-2006, 03:33 PM
Thanks for the comments all, I'll man up on those squats and give the HIIT a try.

MixmasterNash
05-04-2006, 04:04 PM
Are you from Chapel Hill?

Bareyataghan
05-04-2006, 05:26 PM
Yea... I've lived here for about 5 years, since my father got a job with the University. I'll be enrolling at UNC in the fall.

MixmasterNash
05-04-2006, 05:30 PM
Do you go to CHHS or east?

Bareyataghan
09-20-2006, 10:32 PM
LOOK! HERE AND BELOW IS CURRENT AS OF 9/18/06

I guess this will be my third attempt to start a journal. My other ones just never seem to have made it through. But I'm hoping since I've now got a good training partner things will work out for the best. Anyway- I just started college at UNC (chapel hill) and I am really liking it (and the gym is nice too). I"m 6'2" and probably about 190-200 lbs. I'll weight myself on thursday.
I'll go ahead and post the workouts I did this week

Monday:

Squat
10x135
8x 185
8x 185
8x 185

Lunge (BB)
45x 10
95x 8
95x 8
95x 8

SLDL
95x10
135x8
135x8
135x8

Tuesday

Upright Rows
115x 10
135x 8
135x 8
135x 8

Clean & Press
95x 10
115x 8
115x 8

115x 8

Shrugs (DB)
45x 10 (forward and back)
45x 10
45x 10
45x 10

Diet:
I've been trying to eat a lot more. I've got many many tubs of protein powder i'm trying to put away. Also I'm trying to make sure to take full advantage of my buffet meal plan thing here.

I realize my lifts are pretty weak but I'm going to be doing a nice compound routine and am looking to eat like a shark and get bigger.

Bareyataghan
09-20-2006, 10:34 PM
Thanks for the reply. I'm really hoping that my lifts will go up a lot.
I'm really not fat or anything like that- I'll try and get some pictures up this weekend- I might just post some old ones (they are roughly the same).

Also- the buffet here is strickly absurdly unhealthy food
I just eat like granola and milk and eggs and tofu wraps and... more milk
cottage cheese and yogurt. I try the meat sometimes but it's normally swiming in butter. I guess I could buy and make more food for myself.

Right now I have a lot of bread and make lots of PB (natty) and jelly and eat them before bed with protein shakes.

I have a nice big manly multivitimin I try to take every day, I take fish oil (1g x 2) in the morning and night. I'm on some other med's but they are unrelated to getting big....

Anyway- I'm very serious about getting bigger. I look forward to being an active member of this forum.

Bareyataghan
09-21-2006, 04:34 PM
9/21/06

BACK / PULL

Deadlift
135x 10
225x 8
225x 8
225x 8
(Grip was giving away and it was hurting the hands near the end)

Pullups (widegrip)
assistance x8
assistance x8
assistance x8
(all pretty weak- I'm still not very good at pullups

Lat Pulldown
100x 10
100x 10
115x 8
115x 8

Oblique side bend
45x 8
45x 8
45x 8

Notes:
I've been feeling pretty sick today- me and my roommate both have a cough and nausua- so i guess everything was pretty weak. I'll still be lifting tomorrow. Trying to shove down lots of food- missed lunch but drank a lot of protein shakes / ate fruit / some other stuff during the time period to make up for a real lunch. I know it's bad- I'll try not to let it happen again.

Weighed myself at I'm about 200 :( I donno that makes me feel fat- but I still look essentially like the pictures posted above but maybe a little more muscular. I don't know sometimes I wish I wasn't so big (but not muscular :( )

Bareyataghan
09-22-2006, 05:54 PM
9/22/06

Chest/Tri

Flat Bench
95x10
135x8
135x8
135x8

Incline Bench
65x10
105x10
105x8
105x6

Barbell Pullover
bar + 20 (bar was maybe 25-35) x10

Dips
BWx 8
BWx 8
BWx 8
BWx 8

Ab pulldown
200x 8
200x 8
200x 8
200x 8

Diet-
Pretty good- had some good food- need to eat more still

Health
Still feeling a little sick- and my weak workout didn't help me to feel better.

dschmoeller
09-25-2006, 09:57 AM
Hey Dallas. I'll be starting a journal and such soon enough. GET HUGE! I love you.

Bareyataghan
09-25-2006, 02:59 PM
9/25/06

Chest/Tri

Flat Bench
135x10
145x8
145x8
145x8

Incline Bench
105x10
115x8
115x8
115x8

Barbell Pullover
bar + 30 (bar was maybe 25-35) x10

Dips
BWx 8
BWx 8
BWx 8
BWx 8

Diet
Terrible- that's all.

Bareyataghan
09-26-2006, 04:44 PM
Tuesday: (9/26/06)

Squat
10x135
8x 185
8x 225
8x 225

Lunge (BB)
(this means I did that number x2 (down 10 for right leg, down 10 for left etc))
65x 10
95x 8
95x 8
95x 8

SLDL
135x10
185x10
185x10
185x10

Hammer Str. Calf raise
280x 10
300x 8
300x 8
300x 8

Diet: Still not eating ANYWHERE near enough- this is pretty bad I'm not going to grow if I don't EAT :burger:

deeder
09-26-2006, 05:03 PM
Nice squats man! You doing ATF squats?

I moved back in with my parents for this year of school and I'm finding it really hard to get my diet straight too. The easiest thing for me seems to be making all my food the day before then I don't have the option of just eating whatever's in the fridge or getting to lazy to make a decent meal.

Bareyataghan
09-26-2006, 05:08 PM
No- those weren't ATF.

Should I just drop down the weight and only do ATF? (like seriously ass touching floor right?)

Also I just took my shirt off and it looks like 1) the bar tore up my shoulder (which would be new) or 2) I have a lot of streching going on, which makes less sense.

In terms of proper diet... It should be easy pretty much- I'm just never hungry and food doesn't taste good- but that's probably something I'll have to deal with if I'm going to man up. I just started taking more medication for depression, I hope it helps.

deeder
09-26-2006, 05:24 PM
Well probably not ass actually touching the floor... That'd be some crazy flexibility. But basically just until your hamstrings touch your calves... Atf are generally recommended over half or parallel squats.

My back looks like a warzone after heavy squatting... The bar always tears it up. Not too worry though, it's usually just alot of red marks or scratches that go away within a few hours.

Bareyataghan
09-26-2006, 05:43 PM
Yea that's what I thought.
For squats: I was going to where my thighs were like 90 degrees...

jkirkpatrick
09-26-2006, 06:31 PM
My back looks like a warzone after heavy squatting... The bar always tears it up. Not too worry though, it's usually just alot of red marks or scratches that go away within a few hours.

Yep - I've got a very attractive calleous on my back from squats.

Good lifting going on in here. :thumbup:

Bareyataghan
09-27-2006, 10:41 AM
I don't know how to feel about the stuff on my shoulders right now. Maybe it was just the dryfit weird shirt i was wearing when I lifted. I hope so. I don't really want my shoulders to look torn up all the time.

Also- today = day off

Bareyataghan
09-28-2006, 03:17 PM
Tuesday

Upright Rows
95x 10
95x 8
95x 8
105x 8

Clean & Press
85x 10
105x 8
105x 8
105x 8
^^^^^^
I love this exercise! :strong:

Military Press
95x 8
105x 8
105x 8
95x 8

Ab Cable pulldown
215x 8
215x 8
215x 8

Notes
It felt like a good workout but my numbers seem to be lower than last week. I don't know how to feel about that. I was using less momentum on the clean and press though- so I think that's better. However, i went to see my doctor and says that my lack of any appetite could just be from my depression, and in addition with some other factors they decided to increase my dose (2x the original) I hope I start getting more energy and appetite... sigh

Diet
Doing alright- still could be doing better- need to eat more.

Bareyataghan
09-30-2006, 11:28 PM
Didn't get in my back n such day on friday because i went to visit my brother in boone, NC. I'm still here and it's been a lot of a fun. I'll get back to the gym on monday.

Still not eating enough, my allergies have been pretty ****ty up here, and i forgot to take my meds...
wellp

Bareyataghan
10-02-2006, 05:01 PM
10/2/06

Chest/Tri

Flat Bench
135x10
135x10
145x6
145x6

Incline Bench
95x10
115x8
115x8
115x6

Barbell Pullover
bar + 30 (bar was maybe 25-35) x10

Dips
BWx 8
BWx 8
BWx 8
BWx 8

Notes
I felt pretty ****ing terrible. I didn't warm up enough for BP and my shoulders (the joints) ended up feeling like crap the rest of the entire workout

Diet
Did much better today than previous days- however, i think the reason my workout felt so ****ty today was i had pretty poor diet over the weekend when i was visiting my brother (a.k.a tailgating + alcohol)

I might try and take some ETS the rest of this week, see if it helps

Also- is there any protein mix that tastes as good as muscle milk (all that fat is so damn delicious)... Please? Muscle Milk is an expensive habit :(

Bareyataghan
10-03-2006, 03:46 PM
Tuesday: (9/26/06)

Squat
10x135
8x 185
8x 185
8x 185
Went deeper today- hurrah (it was pretty deep :( )

Lunge (BB)
95x 10
105x 8
105x 8
105x 8

SLDL
135x10
185x8
185x8
195x8

BB Calf raise (Smith Machine)
285x 8
285x 8
285x 8

Diet:
Still not eating ANYWHERE near enough- today was especially ****ty... i think it's just depression i never feel like eating and if i try to i get really sick... BAH It's so damn frustrating. I feel like I'm getting weaker, and I probably am...

Notes:
Been feeling like **** lately. I hope I start feeling better soon because I sure don't feel like I will be.

Bareyataghan
10-05-2006, 03:21 PM
Thursday 10/5/06

Upright Rows
85x 10
85x 8
95x 7
85x 8

Clean & Press
85x 10
105x 8
105x 8
105x 8
^^^^^^
woo fun

Military Press
75x 8
85x 8
95x 8
95x 8

Changed the stance on military press to maintain a better center of gravity so i wouldn't displace my weight onto my back so bad. The staggered stance i see people do a lot of weight with.

Notes
Good workout- it was all feeling pretty strong

Diet
Working on it. Doing pretty good I guess.

Bareyataghan
10-10-2006, 07:22 PM
Tuesday: (10/10/06)

Squat
10x135
8x 185
8x 185
8x 185
very deep- was awesomely deep

Lunge (BB)
95x 10
95x 8
95x 8
95x 8

SLDL
135x10
185x8
185x8
195x8

BB Calf raise (Smith Machine)
285x 8
285x 8
285x 8

Notes:
Yes I missed the previous friday workout AGAIN and missed my monday workout. I went home on friday early and didn't get to the gym. Then on sunday night at like 11pm i figured out i had a program for my computer science class due. it took me like 7-8 hours into the night (aka i was up till 5am) calculate your mortgage anyone? www.unc.edu/~dwaldrop/mortgagecalc.html
Also- today I had two big tests, and I tried to study a reasonable amount- but I still managed to do very poorly on the biology one. So now I'm bummed about that.
On a positive note: my teacher really liked my machiavelli paper. good news?

Diet
I feel like I'm finally starting to eat more, my stomach must be expanding. Also feeling stronger, even if my lifts don't look better my form is improving and the workouts are still feeling good.

Bareyataghan
10-11-2006, 07:35 PM
rest day today, shoulders tomorrow
I ate so little today :(
That's what I get for sleeping in.

Bareyataghan
10-12-2006, 02:59 PM
Thursday 10/12/06

Upright Rows
85x 10
85x 8
85x 8
85x 8

Clean & Press
85x 10
95x 8
95x 8
95x 8
^^^^^^
woo fun

Military Press
75x 10
85x 8
75x 8
75x 8

uh... i'm not improving much... maybe i need to take better sleeping habits and eating habits up :(

Bareyataghan
10-16-2006, 04:26 PM
Monday 10/16/06
Yep... I missed my friday workout again... this is really bad :swear:

Chest + Tri

Flat Bench
95x10
135x 7
125x 8
125x 8
(Yes, I'm getting weaker on the flat bench... :( )

Tri Pullovers
35x8
35x8
35x8
35x8
Put way more depth in these, felt good.

Dips
bwx 8
bwx 8
bwx 8
bwx 8
EVERY TIME I DO DIPS IT KILLS MY PALMS.... Any form suggestions?

Incline Bench
95x 10
105x8
105x8
115x7

My incline feels strong?

Diet + Notes
Wow... woke up at like noon... terrible :( Felt groggy from sleeping too much for essentially the rest of the day. Also- only ate one meal so far at 3:15 and now about to go eat another... I really really need to work on self discipline with sleeping and eating habits if i want to see any substantial gain.. UGH

Bareyataghan
10-17-2006, 02:10 PM
Tuesday 10/17/06

Legs!

ATF squats
135x 10
185x 8
185x 8
185x 8

(really getting low and it's killer!)

SLDL
135x 10
185x 8
185x 8
185x 8

(grip str. is getting better :thumbup: )

Barbell calfraise - in smith
305x 12
305x 10
305x 10
305x 10

Diet
Eating all my meals today woooooooooooo
Notes
Dropped ancient cities wooo! lame class man I don't dig just memorizing facts about the planning structure of ancient cities. It's not even remotely useful to me... plus i can just get the credit from a useful history like anthro or something. Fall break starts tomorrow!!!

Bareyataghan
10-19-2006, 03:51 PM
Thursday 10/19/06
SHOULDERSSSS

Clean & Press
95x 8
95x 8
95x 8
95x 8

Pretty freaking tough

upright rows
95x 6
85x 8
85x 7
85x 6

argh! :(

Standing arnold press
30x 8
30x 8
30x 8

yea pretty weaksauce day i guess

Diet
Ate like once... uhmmm.. .woke up at 1... argh! but i'm back home.

deeder
10-20-2006, 12:05 AM
Thursday 10/19/06
SHOULDERSSSS

Clean & Press
95x 8
95x 8
95x 8
95x 8

Pretty freaking tough

upright rows
95x 6
85x 8
85x 7
85x 6

argh! :(

Standing arnold press
30x 8
30x 8
30x 8

yea pretty weaksauce day i guess

Diet
Ate like once... uhmmm.. .woke up at 1... argh! but i'm back home.

Not a bad workout. Standing arnies are tough! I've always been held back on cleans because I'm afraid I won't get it up :p

You definately have to get your sleep schedule and eating habits in order if you want to see progress. Oh, and upright rows can be bad for your rotator cuff. So if you start feeling any sort of pain in your shoulders I'd drop the upright rows ASAP.

Bareyataghan
10-20-2006, 10:01 AM
oh? well the only pain i get from upright rows is in my wrists ahaha.
What would I replace them with in my workout?
Thanks for posting it was getting lonely in here.

TheGimp
10-20-2006, 05:43 PM
Hey man, returning the favour after you stopped by my journal :)

If you want to strengthen your wrists I've read that reverse curls are excellent for that purpose.

Bareyataghan
11-13-2006, 02:50 PM
Yea... I've been gone for a while, a lot of **** went wrong in my life... fantastic...

So I decided I better head back to the gym and work out some stuff.

Monday
11-13-06
Chest / Tri

Flat Bench Press
95x 10
115x 8
115x 8
125x 6

Dips
BW x 5
BW x 5
BW x 4

Incline Bench
95x 10
95x 8
95x 8
95x 6

Pull overs
65x 8
65x 8
65x 6

Notes:
Not exactly a badass workout, but I'm glad to get back to working out.