PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice (Pictures)

Bareyataghan
04-27-2006, 07:31 PM
http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=78451
^--- Pictures uploaded to my new Journal, please comment, I realize quality is poor and I have no back pictures (I'm trying to figure out how you take a picture of your back)

ederon
04-27-2006, 08:29 PM
i would say bulk would be the best thing for you. Only lift heavy cut your reps down to 1/2. And eat 7-8meals a day. (lost of beef)
good base to work with.
from your pics you seem to be a bit on the skinny side. but it depends what you want. i say bulk.

Bareyataghan
04-27-2006, 08:31 PM
ah... but how can I be skinny and weigh so much! Argh! I know... I shall bulk like crazy! Cut my reps down, like less reps, or less weight?

Meat_Head
04-27-2006, 08:46 PM
Definately bulk. Looks like you have lots of potential in your pics, even in your legs which is rare for a tall guy. Go with heavy weights, low reps. Try to add weight to the bar every workout.

somedude
04-28-2006, 12:35 PM
Funny you should say that (about being skinny and weighing a lot)...I have the opposite problem...I'm 6'4", about the same bodyfat as you, look bigger than you (lifts are higher too), but I only weigh 180...I wonder where the extra weight is? I guess bone structure has a lot to do with it, and it goes to show, you shouldn't really care about weight, how you look is much more important.

Gabrielle
04-28-2006, 01:52 PM
you have great quads already, so this is where most of your weight is. Match that upper body and you will be ace.

Phelon
04-28-2006, 02:00 PM
Bulk, as clean as possible. Bulkin dirty wont hurt you really. Just get some cals in.