PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for a meal plan

Nickthebassist
04-28-2006, 09:47 AM
OK, I'm having real trouble creating a meal plan that's not gonna cost a bomb, is easy to achieve and won't make my daf go mad. Basically I'm trying to hit 3000calories a day, 5 meals a day, and I have about 130lbs of lean muscle mass.(so about 130 grams at least of protein). Can anyone help me with a diet plan? Just throwing protein rich foods at me would be helpful, as I'm not having a good time thinking of many.

teck
04-28-2006, 09:58 AM
you got yourself a Cosco's or something like that? cheap cheap whole salers

erm dont want to sound condisending but im sure you will know everything i am about to throw at you (from another site i go on);

chicken breast
turkey breast
lean ground turkey
swordfish
orange roughy
haddock
salmon
tuna
crab
lobster
shrimp
top round steak
top sirloin steak
lean ground beef
buffalo
lean ham
egg whites or substitutes
trout
low-fat cottage cheese
wild-game meat

you can LOADS of chicken breasts and eggs and salmon steaks from costcos for so cheap!

Nickthebassist
04-28-2006, 12:09 PM
DAMN! My dad went to the whole salers today for the cricket club. O well he's in a mood with me so he probably wouldn't buy me anything.

iEatBabyRabbits
04-28-2006, 02:52 PM
...and tubs of protein powder.

Nickthebassist
04-28-2006, 04:33 PM
Protein powder looks good. It may be my only option as I'm not getting enough of the stuff.

UrbanSmooth
04-29-2006, 04:37 PM
Milk, whole wheat bread, peanut butter, eggs (egg whites), whole wheat and/or whole oat bagels, oatmeal, chicken breasts/strips, turkey breast/strips, pork chops, top round steak, salmon, spinach, carrots, tomatoes, green pepper, onions, mushrooms, broccolli, blueberries, bananas, oranges, cottage cheese, yogurt, etc, etc, etc...