PDA

View Full Version : Sesamin Question.

mistergalarza
04-30-2006, 08:47 AM
I just purchased Sesamin last night, I will start taking it Monday along with my diet/workout and such. I know i'm supposed to be taking this with 10 grams of fat. So, would it be alright if I used natural peanutbutter for the fat considering that my diet is low in fat throughout the day? Thanks in advance guys. :strong:

Holto
04-30-2006, 10:23 AM
You should be fine with the peanut butter.

Just be absolutely sure you get 10grams of fat. If you get 9 or 11 side effects can occur.

The worst one yet to date in medical history is the dreaded micro-penis.

waynis
04-30-2006, 02:12 PM
LOL ^ .... why would you have to take it with 10 grams of fat? I'm currently stacking sesamin. I take 1 gel cap 3 times a day with meals as directed.

gator
04-30-2006, 02:24 PM
Read this: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/beast21.htm

Seasmin is currently one of my favorite supplements and will be a staple in my diet just like fishoil and a multi. On a cut I would take 1sesamn+3fish oil 3x a day, on a bulk do this 1-2x a day. I'm able to eat about 250 more cals a day from seamin and gain less fat than on my last bulk when I was at the same weight (allthough now I probably have 5lbs more muscle 5lbs less fat that last time at this weight).

Optimum08
04-30-2006, 04:05 PM
You should be fine with the peanut butter.

Just be absolutely sure you get 10grams of fat. If you get 9 or 11 side effects can occur.

The worst one yet to date in medical history is the dreaded micro-penis.

:withstupi

Optimum08
04-30-2006, 04:05 PM
im so glad that i refuse the urge to purchase the new gimmick supplements that always are coming out these days.

mistergalarza
05-01-2006, 11:07 AM
Currently stacking with CLA :o)

gator
05-01-2006, 12:43 PM
im so glad that i refuse the urge to purchase the new gimmick supplements that always are coming out these days.

It's one of the best supplements I've ever used. I dont use too many supps just the regulars.

Optimum08
05-01-2006, 07:16 PM
It's one of the best supplements I've ever used. I dont use too many supps just the regulars.

in what context? what does it do/claim to do?

gator
05-01-2006, 08:54 PM
in what context? what does it do/claim to do?

So far I've used it during a bulk, and it has helped keep fat gains down to a minimum, I'm a meso and I put on muscle and fat pretty easy. I take one seamin with 3 fish oil caps 2x a day on a bulk. During a cut you can take seasamin 3x a day stacked with some fishoil and what other supplement you use to cut.

It helps mobilize fat's and decrease your bodies ability to store fats.