PDA

View Full Version : My Road to Transition

Asylum
04-30-2006, 04:35 PM
Okay, here it goes. I'm going to keep an online journal in the hopes that having accountability will help me with my motivation. I worked out hard last year and then got slack over the winter. I'm not pleased with myself for that. I have been eating clean and have not gained back the 30 pounds of fat I lost when I was working out before. I have lost muscle mass though and I'm just not happy with my lack of dedication. So it is my hope that with your support and ass-kickings I'll get myself back in the gym and pumping iron again. No more sad excuses and no more saying "I'll do it tomorrow". The time is now and I need to get on it. I'm 32 years old and want to get in the best shape of my life. Right now I'm just in okay shape. I do get comments that for 32 I'm in good shape but I want to get the comments that for 32 I'm in f-ing awesome shape. I work in a major hospital and I see people my age come in and out that are fat and sad and sick. I don't want to end up like that. So I ask you to join my team and help keep me accountable and offer any help you wish. Thank you in advance!

Asylum

Goodwinm
05-01-2006, 04:27 AM
good luck to you!! Ill join ur team hehe. Join mine too hehe. Im in the Online Journals. (Goodwinner, determination, sweat and strength) ill be checking over your journal from time to time, see how your progresing. Keep it up! You'll thank urself for it in the end matey!