PDA

View Full Version : High Calorie Low Fat?

jtrink
05-01-2006, 08:42 PM
In the process of trying to lose belly fat...So im not eatin as much as i would during my bulk...however i lost energy at the end of my workout. So i was wondering if three were any High Calorie foods with Low Fat that would be easy to get???Thanks!

Built
05-01-2006, 08:44 PM
Um... why do you think high-calorie, low-fat food will help you with belly fat on a bulk?

<scratches head>

jtrink
05-01-2006, 09:38 PM
no....i want to eat a high calorie foods that are low in fat to provide me with some extra energy that i need at the end of my workouts...I think eating more food will help me (like carbs)...I just wanted examples of high calorie/carb food that can provide me with extra engery and low fat so i don't add much during my "cut". I'm not bulking

Built
05-01-2006, 09:56 PM
Low fat so you don't add much .... what?

jtrink
05-01-2006, 10:37 PM
so i don't add more fat to my stomach cause technically im trying to cut...but im losing energy and get tired like 1/2 way through workouts...Is it cause im not getting enough cals?carbs? i don't know thats why i asked if i could get more energy from food with less fat...

Built
05-01-2006, 10:40 PM
How would a low-fat food help?

Calories are calories. But on a cut, there are strategies that can keep you more comfortable.

Read the link in my sig - you might find something helpful.

kad
05-01-2006, 10:41 PM
1. Fat doesn't make you fat, excess calories do.

2. See #1.

3. If you're getting tired, try increasing your cals a little, or try eating some carbs before your workouts.

edit: darn, Built already beat me to it.

jtrink
05-01-2006, 10:56 PM
ok sounds good, thanks for all the feedback!