PDA

View Full Version : a bigger recordgeek

recordgeek
05-02-2006, 08:07 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...at least that what the scale says. Am weighing in at most I ever have, 174lbs (yipes) at the same BF, 14%. dont have all stats yet, but my chest is up an inch to 42". This July will be my anniversary of serious training, would love to drop my BF some and actually see some abs--will mean lots more cardio and less rest (=1 day total). To check out my old pics, go here:
http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=73150&highlight=recordgeek
And yeah, I can't pose...can't friggin make a fist, never mind pose.

Thanks for any all comments--hard to see much change from last set, but the numbers are going in the right direction. And yeah, I've thought about shaving my chest, but since my wife is tolerating all the time and focus I put into this, and she likes me furry, the hair stays on...

thanks,

the recordgeek

Jinkies
05-02-2006, 12:46 PM
Great progress but im not sure if its the angle of the pictures but one of your shoulders seems to be dominating the other

Davidelmo
05-02-2006, 01:25 PM
Looking good! I can see the improvement.

Sorry to have to ask, but do you work your legs? I dont want to put you down at all, but your calves look small and I haven't seen any leg pics from you.

recordgeek
05-02-2006, 08:06 PM
Davidelmo--yup, I do work legs, on calves, you got me there--they are weak, and I do need to work on 'em. anyhow, as requested, sexy leg pic attached. --rg