PDA

View Full Version : Best weight gainer?

skinny2muscle
05-07-2006, 02:18 PM
hey guys, im a skinny bloke, wna get 2 muscle but need the fat first i guess! im wondering, whats the best weight gainer thats quick and helps add weight the most? i currently have weider mega mass but its not too effective.

cphafner
05-07-2006, 03:26 PM
steak. This has been done many times, use the search.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
05-07-2006, 06:07 PM
hey guys, im a skinny bloke, wna get 2 muscle but need the fat first i guess!Eat more. Eat a LOT. Why do you need fat first to get muscle? Fat doesn't turn into muscle. Calories = muscles.

chris mason
05-07-2006, 06:59 PM
hey guys, im a skinny bloke, wna get 2 muscle but need the fat first i guess! im wondering, whats the best weight gainer thats quick and helps add weight the most? i currently have weider mega mass but its not too effective.

Try our Maximum Mass stack. You can read more about it at www.atlargenutrition.com .

Chris

Joe Black
05-08-2006, 05:07 AM
If you're currently using a weight gainer and you're not gaining weight, you simply are just not consuming enough calories.

In short, eat more.

Keep eating incrementally more, until you are actually gaining the weight you desire.

A weight gainer is not going to magically get you gaining weight. It has no magic chemical in it thats going to start you gaining weight. Its purely a way to substitute some of your calories for a liquid form as often consuming the amount of calories that is required to gain weight can be uncomfortable if you try and eat them all in real food.

As Chris said, check out the Mass stack. Creatine will help with your goal of gaining weight, and Opticen and Nitrean in particular are great high quality substitutes for real food.

Daniel

Clifford Gillmore
05-08-2006, 05:12 AM
After 2 months of liquid weight gainers, I prefer food so much more. Have a look at the article posted by Sensei in the BB forum.