PDA

View Full Version : some pix of me......

danny26
05-08-2006, 01:48 PM
as part of my introduction, thought i'd stick a couple of pix on....

Progress
05-08-2006, 01:52 PM
Good, really lean, base. Time to bulk up!

getfit
05-08-2006, 01:53 PM
looking really lean Danny

danny26
05-08-2006, 01:58 PM
thnx for the comments.....(blush)

Gutz981
05-08-2006, 02:13 PM
Bulk up dude. You got the leaness, now add some size.

danny26
05-08-2006, 02:27 PM
am startin a 14/14 course of dbol on thursday......lol

Davidelmo
05-08-2006, 02:34 PM
I hope you know what you're doing.. dbol is crazy stuff. Whats your PCT?

Don't take this too personally but you dont look anywhere near the potential you need to be at to be starting steroids.. fixing your diet and lifting would help a lot more.. thats what this site is for! Steroids aren't a magic formula to make you big.. you need to have your routine and diet PERFECT to achieve anything worthwhile.

danny26
05-08-2006, 02:39 PM
firstly, i do know that......dont wory have done my research.....

as for pct, clomid/nolva..but to be honest, i dont think i will need it as i will only be runnin 15mg of dbol ed.

danny26
05-08-2006, 02:42 PM
routine and diet are also sorted, but i have hit a BIG plateau.....

had the same problem 3 years ago (i used to be 225ibs before back injury), took a course of dbol to 'aid' mass gains. i will only be taken the one course (easier said than done),pls, dont worry, i'm not a newbie lookin for a quick fix...lol

HahnB
05-08-2006, 04:27 PM
firstly, i do know that......dont wory have done my research.....

as for pct, clomid/nolva..but to be honest, i dont think i will need it as i will only be runnin 15mg of dbol ed.

If you would have done your research you would know that you're about to make a big mistake-and you would also realize almost everything you said was wrong, but oh well. You have plenty of size you can add right now with just food-and that's all you should be using. With how lean you are and at a low bodyweight you could add size with ease.

Davidelmo
05-08-2006, 04:52 PM
Okay.. we get a lot of newbies wanting a quick fix.

Can I still ask you to reconsider or at least postpone your cycle a bit?

If you USED to be 200+, you'll get that back quickly just by eating right and lifting! I'd also NEVER skip PCT, regardless of the dose of steroid.

At the end of the day, you'll make your own decision.. just try to approach it from every angle before you rush into anything, ok!

RBB
05-08-2006, 09:42 PM
am startin a 14/14 course of dbol on thursday......lol
that is just ******ed. if you need more opinions on that cycle ask about it in the anabolic zone. i'm sure some of the other guys will have the same opinion, i was just the one lucky enough to flame you first. not only is that a ridiculous cycle, but you could put on plenty of size without it.

Tofer
05-08-2006, 09:50 PM
Dude, seriously, you really should reconsider. You don't look like you're ready to a do a cycle whatsoever. If you up your calorie intake you'll grow EASILY. Right now, you aren't even remotely close to your genetic potential.

Take a look at the before pics of some of the guys on this site who have juiced. Most of them were pretty huge and stuck at a plateau. If you think you've plateaued then you simply just aren't working hard enough.

Wait at least three years or so before you consider doing it, and in that time just eat everything in sight and work your ass off at the gym.

And I hope I'm not sounding insulting; I'm just trying to stop you from making a huge mistake.