PDA

View Full Version : How's my cut lookin so far?

IHaveToCrushYou
05-10-2006, 01:18 AM
hey guys I've been cutting for about 1.5 weeks so far (seems like like its been so much longer :() and I'd just like to get some feedback on how my cut is looking. I actually dont have a scale but the last time I weighed myself I was down a pound. So far I feel like its going pretty good but here's the fitday link

http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=Edalgo

There's been 2 cheat days in there already (damn family always eats fast food and its starting to piss me off).

Thanks

Built
05-10-2006, 01:43 AM
Cals are too low.

IHaveToCrushYou
05-10-2006, 07:48 AM
I guess I can blame that on not having ever calculated my maintenance cals so I just assumed I would need 2000 a day roughly. So now that I have tracked my eating for some time nad I've calculatedthe average of all th cals Ive eaten from my fitday and that average is 2167. This seems pretty low for maintenance but thats the average so it must be?

K.Huget
05-10-2006, 12:02 PM
Yeah the calories are pretty low some of the days. Also you should cut down on the fat and up your carb intake. I know carbs are kind of despised by this forum when cutting but you'll never be able to follow through on your cut if you have no energy. Your body will start eating up its own muscle tissue if it has no muscle glycogen to burn.

Have you lost any weight yet?

Built
05-10-2006, 01:01 PM
Read the cutting link in my sig if you haven't already. It'll help you set your macros.

Unreal
05-10-2006, 01:11 PM
2 cheats days in 1.5 weeks is alittle excessive. Try to limit it to once every 12-14 days IMO. Depending on the level of the cheat. If it is something like 500 cals over then once a week is probably fine. If it is an all out happy fun gorgefest, then try to keep those to a minimum.